Schools across the county are striking tomorrow in protest over pay, pensions and working conditions.
The decision to stay open or to close is for individual head teachers and governors to make.
This article will be updated as details come in, so check back throughout the day for more information.
Details of schools that are striking are below.
- Purcell School
- Immanuel College
- Aldenham School
- Alban Wood Primary and Nursery
- Abbots Langley Primary
- Arnett Hills JMI Primary
- Watford Grammar School for Girls
- Parmiter’s - Year 7,8 and 9 will be closed
- Watford Field School infant and nursery - afternoon nursery, RAF< RRE, 1SA, 1SS, 1MT will be closed
- Central Primary - Year 6 will be closed
- Beechfield Primary - Nursery, Reception (RC), 1C, 1W, 2H and 3M will be closed
- Divine Saviour RC Primary - Reception, Year 2, Year 4 and Year 5 will be closed
- Charter Junior - Classes 4H and 4M will be closed
- Charter Infant - Nursery, Reception (Swan), Kingfisher and Owl will be closed
- Queen’s - open for KS4 and KS5 only
- Bushey Academy - open for Years 11,12 and 13 only
- Nascot Wood Infant & Nursery - 1 KS1 Y2 class will be fully closed. 3 KS1 classes (1xY2 and 2xY1) will be partially closed and will be open for the morning only.
- Nascot Wood Junior - 3 Willow, 4 Juniper and 5 Beech will be closed.
- The Russell School Chorleywood - Nursery, Reception, Year 1, Year 2W, Year 3 and Year 4 will be closed.
- Sarratt Church of England, Rickmansworth - closed.
- Yorke Mead Primary, Rickmansworth - years 1, 4 and 6 will be closed.
Chris Hayward, cabinet member for education, said: "While we recognise that there are strongly held feelings on both sides of this national dispute, strike action in a key public service like this can only be to the detriment of Hertfordshire’s children and their parents. We hope that there is a speedy resolution to this dispute in the interests of all concerned."