Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or upload here
Gallery: Croxley Green residents celebrate at annual Revels
Croxley Green residents celebrated at the village's annual mid-summer party this weekend.
The Revels, organised by the Croxley Green Society and supported by the parish council took place all day on Saturday.
As well as a procession, other entertainment included a singing group, a dog agility group, tae kwon-do and a children's dance group.
The Croxley Revels is one of the biggest free summer village fairs in the area and attracts thousands of people every year.
There were more than 100 stalls with entertainment throughout the afternoon, including judo exhibitions, and Maypole dancing.
Croxley Green Residents chairman, Barry Grant, said the day was "a total success".
He said: "It was a great day. We were so lucky with the weather. There were thousands of happy, smiley faces.
"The day exceeded expectations, and we have received great feedback. It was a total success."
Mr Grant, who has been involved in the celebration for the past 26 years, said one of the other highlights of the day was the fiercely-contested primary school push-ball competition.
Name of cup Category 2014 Winners
- John Hedges Memorial Cup Best spirit of the Revels Flowers4Croxley
- Coach & Horses cup Most original stall New Road Doctors
- Hazel Rogers cup Best stall Croxley Child minders
- Revels Challenge cup Pushball competition Harvey Road School
- Fosters Challenge cup Best commercial vehicle Greensleeves -Croxley House
- Barton Smith shield Best general vehicle St Oswalds Church
- Whitfield Bowl Best general walking Veteran Cycle Club
- Jackadon Trophy Best young people walking Harvey Road School
- Little Waterdell cup Best young people vehicle Little Green School
Comments are closed on this article.