Algeria defender Essaid Belkalem and Italy's Diego Fabbrini expected to remain at Watford next season

Watford Observer: Fabbrini and Belkalem expected to be part of Hornets squad next season Fabbrini and Belkalem expected to be part of Hornets squad next season

Diego Fabbrini and Essaid Belkalem are expected to remain with the Hornets this season unless the club receive good offers for the players.

Belkalem has yet to join up with the Golden Boys squad at their pre-season training camp in Austria after he was given additional time off due to Algeria’s World Cup campaign.

The centre-back, whose loan deal at Watford from Granada was made a permanent transfer midway through last season, is expected to return to the club’s London Colney base late next week ahead of the rest of the squad’s return.

Belkalem made only ten appearances for the Golden Boys last season but impressed at the World Cup, particularly in Algeria’s 2-1 extra time defeat to Germany in their last 16 clash.

Fabbrini, who has one cap for Italy, joined the Hornets last season from Udinese and signed a four year contract at Vicarage Road.

But he struggled to establish himself in the Hornets’ first-team and often started on the substitute’s bench with Troy Deeney and Fernando Forestieri leading the attack.

The lack of regular football saw the 23-year-old leave Watford on loan in February as he joined Serie B side Siena, where he made ten appearances for the club, scoring once.

He has linked up with the Hornets for their pre-season training camp and has featured in both of the club’s friendly matches.

Fabbrini played under current head coach Beppe Sannino briefly during a loan spell at Palermo in 2013 but only made two substitute outings for Sannino in Italy. However the forward did make five starts and two substitute appearances for Sannino at Watford before he was loaned to Siena.

We understand both Fabbrini and Belkalem are expected to be part of the Golden Boys’ squad this season.

One player who almost certainly won’t be part of the squad for the 2014/15 campaign is team-mate Davide Faraoni, who has not been on the pre-season trip and is looking for another club.

Comments (23)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:52pm Wed 9 Jul 14

D.unstable says...

Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.
Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer. D.unstable
  • Score: 23

2:00pm Wed 9 Jul 14

mattymashup says...

I wouldn't mind seeing fabbrini out on the wing, our next buckley or mcanuff maybe?!
I wouldn't mind seeing fabbrini out on the wing, our next buckley or mcanuff maybe?! mattymashup
  • Score: 21

2:09pm Wed 9 Jul 14

The Skeptical Optimist says...

Belkalem maybe, but Fabbrini annoyed me. Attackers have to score more than 1 goal in 21 appearances. That just isn't good enough. And even that wouldn't matter, if only he were less selfish on the ball. I mean, I would perhaps be OK with playing a 1 goal in 21 appearances winger, if they were a big creative influence... But from what I've seen, he's just too selfish. Holds onto the ball far too long, doesn't pass, falls over as soon as he's touched - his biggest contribution last season was probably falling over in the box.

Besides, with Deeney, Vydra, Anya, Paredes, Dyer, Ranegie (0.4 goals per game average is not a bad record at all), Forestieri, Abdi, Murray, McGugan (11 goals from midfield is not bad at all), Angella (8 goals from center back!), and Battocchio all likely contributing to either scoring or assisting tallies, what do we even need him for?
Belkalem maybe, but Fabbrini annoyed me. Attackers have to score more than 1 goal in 21 appearances. That just isn't good enough. And even that wouldn't matter, if only he were less selfish on the ball. I mean, I would perhaps be OK with playing a 1 goal in 21 appearances winger, if they were a big creative influence... But from what I've seen, he's just too selfish. Holds onto the ball far too long, doesn't pass, falls over as soon as he's touched - his biggest contribution last season was probably falling over in the box. Besides, with Deeney, Vydra, Anya, Paredes, Dyer, Ranegie (0.4 goals per game average is not a bad record at all), Forestieri, Abdi, Murray, McGugan (11 goals from midfield is not bad at all), Angella (8 goals from center back!), and Battocchio all likely contributing to either scoring or assisting tallies, what do we even need him for? The Skeptical Optimist
  • Score: -1

2:26pm Wed 9 Jul 14

Mickey Quinn, not so thin says...

D.unstable wrote:
Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.
What's his favourite position ? He's not a goalscorer. He also doesn't seem a creator. Barely scored at Siena either in Serie B. Skillful but doesn't seem to add anything to what we already have. Hopefully an offer will come in.
[quote][p][bold]D.unstable[/bold] wrote: Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.[/p][/quote]What's his favourite position ? He's not a goalscorer. He also doesn't seem a creator. Barely scored at Siena either in Serie B. Skillful but doesn't seem to add anything to what we already have. Hopefully an offer will come in. Mickey Quinn, not so thin
  • Score: -1

3:15pm Wed 9 Jul 14

rayman01 says...

Mickey Quinn, not so thin wrote:
D.unstable wrote: Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.
What's his favourite position ? He's not a goalscorer. He also doesn't seem a creator. Barely scored at Siena either in Serie B. Skillful but doesn't seem to add anything to what we already have. Hopefully an offer will come in.
I have to agree with your critique. Both Fabbrini and Farioni have bags of skill and really wanted to like them, but particularly in Fabbrini's case he takes too many touches, gets caught in possession and too easily bundled off the ball. Can only think that if Troy goes he then becomes fourth striker behind Vydra, Renegie and Fessi. Might cut it on the wing but as a support striker he has not done enough so far. Luv the Horns!
[quote][p][bold]Mickey Quinn, not so thin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]D.unstable[/bold] wrote: Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.[/p][/quote]What's his favourite position ? He's not a goalscorer. He also doesn't seem a creator. Barely scored at Siena either in Serie B. Skillful but doesn't seem to add anything to what we already have. Hopefully an offer will come in.[/p][/quote]I have to agree with your critique. Both Fabbrini and Farioni have bags of skill and really wanted to like them, but particularly in Fabbrini's case he takes too many touches, gets caught in possession and too easily bundled off the ball. Can only think that if Troy goes he then becomes fourth striker behind Vydra, Renegie and Fessi. Might cut it on the wing but as a support striker he has not done enough so far. Luv the Horns! rayman01
  • Score: 5

3:16pm Wed 9 Jul 14

mkhornet says...

Fabrini is very skillful but far too lightweight for the Championship. Also apparently lots of Twitter comments saying that we've accepted £6.5m from Burnley for Deeney, God, I hope that they're wrong!
Fabrini is very skillful but far too lightweight for the Championship. Also apparently lots of Twitter comments saying that we've accepted £6.5m from Burnley for Deeney, God, I hope that they're wrong! mkhornet
  • Score: -3

3:17pm Wed 9 Jul 14

Bush Hornet says...

I'm glad he's staying. If he ups his game just a little he could be an asset. The ball's in his court, he just needs to fight for a place.
I'm glad he's staying. If he ups his game just a little he could be an asset. The ball's in his court, he just needs to fight for a place. Bush Hornet
  • Score: 12

3:25pm Wed 9 Jul 14

Sshanemzz says...

Really liked Fabbrini when he played last season, ok he didn't score much but he wasn't as terrible as people put out, he is skillful, has a fair ammount of pace, can change a game and look at the reading game where he got the equaliser because reading were scared of him and he was a threat. Even if it means becoming an impact sub, i think Fabbrini has a lot to show still. Forestieri was a little like Fabbrini in his first season, he hogged the ball, tried to do too much but then eventually he fit in the game and i think Fabbrini will follow in his footsteps.
Really liked Fabbrini when he played last season, ok he didn't score much but he wasn't as terrible as people put out, he is skillful, has a fair ammount of pace, can change a game and look at the reading game where he got the equaliser because reading were scared of him and he was a threat. Even if it means becoming an impact sub, i think Fabbrini has a lot to show still. Forestieri was a little like Fabbrini in his first season, he hogged the ball, tried to do too much but then eventually he fit in the game and i think Fabbrini will follow in his footsteps. Sshanemzz
  • Score: 24

4:22pm Wed 9 Jul 14

Bush Hornet says...

mkhornet wrote:
Fabrini is very skillful but far too lightweight for the Championship. Also apparently lots of Twitter comments saying that we've accepted £6.5m from Burnley for Deeney, God, I hope that they're wrong!
Can't see Gino letting Troy go for that. And the Lancashire Telegraph would agree he can fetch much more
http://www.lancashir
etelegraph.co.uk/spo
rt/11328223.Clarets_
facing_fight_for_Wat
ford_striker_Troy_De
eney/
[quote][p][bold]mkhornet[/bold] wrote: Fabrini is very skillful but far too lightweight for the Championship. Also apparently lots of Twitter comments saying that we've accepted £6.5m from Burnley for Deeney, God, I hope that they're wrong![/p][/quote]Can't see Gino letting Troy go for that. And the Lancashire Telegraph would agree he can fetch much more http://www.lancashir etelegraph.co.uk/spo rt/11328223.Clarets_ facing_fight_for_Wat ford_striker_Troy_De eney/ Bush Hornet
  • Score: 5

4:50pm Wed 9 Jul 14

The Skeptical Optimist says...

Sshanemzz wrote:
Really liked Fabbrini when he played last season, ok he didn't score much but he wasn't as terrible as people put out, he is skillful, has a fair ammount of pace, can change a game and look at the reading game where he got the equaliser because reading were scared of him and he was a threat. Even if it means becoming an impact sub, i think Fabbrini has a lot to show still. Forestieri was a little like Fabbrini in his first season, he hogged the ball, tried to do too much but then eventually he fit in the game and i think Fabbrini will follow in his footsteps.
I think the Reading game was the only game all season when he did look a threat, out of every game I went to. And in that game Acuna also looked a threat...
[quote][p][bold]Sshanemzz[/bold] wrote: Really liked Fabbrini when he played last season, ok he didn't score much but he wasn't as terrible as people put out, he is skillful, has a fair ammount of pace, can change a game and look at the reading game where he got the equaliser because reading were scared of him and he was a threat. Even if it means becoming an impact sub, i think Fabbrini has a lot to show still. Forestieri was a little like Fabbrini in his first season, he hogged the ball, tried to do too much but then eventually he fit in the game and i think Fabbrini will follow in his footsteps.[/p][/quote]I think the Reading game was the only game all season when he did look a threat, out of every game I went to. And in that game Acuna also looked a threat... The Skeptical Optimist
  • Score: 2

4:54pm Wed 9 Jul 14

Abbotshorn says...

Bush Hornet wrote:
I'm glad he's staying. If he ups his game just a little he could be an asset. The ball's in his court, he just needs to fight for a place.
agreed, he could also be a potential match winner, i remember when he came on at Reading away and changed the game
[quote][p][bold]Bush Hornet[/bold] wrote: I'm glad he's staying. If he ups his game just a little he could be an asset. The ball's in his court, he just needs to fight for a place.[/p][/quote]agreed, he could also be a potential match winner, i remember when he came on at Reading away and changed the game Abbotshorn
  • Score: 4

5:12pm Wed 9 Jul 14

hogweed says...

Too bony for me. You could blow him over. Belkalem was poor. Loss of Deeney is a hammer blow.

Hog out
Too bony for me. You could blow him over. Belkalem was poor. Loss of Deeney is a hammer blow. Hog out hogweed
  • Score: -17

5:12pm Wed 9 Jul 14

soulfulhornet says...

Fabbrini - talented but ineffectual was how he was last season. Only in the Reading game did he make a material difference. However if the more rigourous fitness regime that Sannino seems to be implementing toughens him up, he may be able to get to grips with the Championship. Let's wait and see.

Belkelam showed in the World Cup what is capable of and may become a useful and physical presence at the back for us. I recall Zola saying several bigger clubs (than us) looking at him before he arrived. Again with full fitness and knowledge of the division, he could be an asset.
Fabbrini - talented but ineffectual was how he was last season. Only in the Reading game did he make a material difference. However if the more rigourous fitness regime that Sannino seems to be implementing toughens him up, he may be able to get to grips with the Championship. Let's wait and see. Belkelam showed in the World Cup what is capable of and may become a useful and physical presence at the back for us. I recall Zola saying several bigger clubs (than us) looking at him before he arrived. Again with full fitness and knowledge of the division, he could be an asset. soulfulhornet
  • Score: 6

6:36pm Wed 9 Jul 14

Sshanemzz says...

The Skeptical Optimist wrote:
Sshanemzz wrote:
Really liked Fabbrini when he played last season, ok he didn't score much but he wasn't as terrible as people put out, he is skillful, has a fair ammount of pace, can change a game and look at the reading game where he got the equaliser because reading were scared of him and he was a threat. Even if it means becoming an impact sub, i think Fabbrini has a lot to show still. Forestieri was a little like Fabbrini in his first season, he hogged the ball, tried to do too much but then eventually he fit in the game and i think Fabbrini will follow in his footsteps.
I think the Reading game was the only game all season when he did look a threat, out of every game I went to. And in that game Acuna also looked a threat...
Well to be fair neither players got a real chance last year, i would have liked to see Acuna more. But with the Fabbrini situation, its not easy when your barely getting game time and the fans are already on your back, he had a lot of pressure on him already from a lot of negative fans. Is it me or are the fans judging players too quickly recently. Every home game i herd a lot of moans and groans when Fabbrini was listed in the team and also a lot of boo's when Diakite was on the field, ok he got a red card for a terrible challenge but do the fans not encourage the players who need it the most anymore? First noticed this way back with Iwelumo.
[quote][p][bold]The Skeptical Optimist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sshanemzz[/bold] wrote: Really liked Fabbrini when he played last season, ok he didn't score much but he wasn't as terrible as people put out, he is skillful, has a fair ammount of pace, can change a game and look at the reading game where he got the equaliser because reading were scared of him and he was a threat. Even if it means becoming an impact sub, i think Fabbrini has a lot to show still. Forestieri was a little like Fabbrini in his first season, he hogged the ball, tried to do too much but then eventually he fit in the game and i think Fabbrini will follow in his footsteps.[/p][/quote]I think the Reading game was the only game all season when he did look a threat, out of every game I went to. And in that game Acuna also looked a threat...[/p][/quote]Well to be fair neither players got a real chance last year, i would have liked to see Acuna more. But with the Fabbrini situation, its not easy when your barely getting game time and the fans are already on your back, he had a lot of pressure on him already from a lot of negative fans. Is it me or are the fans judging players too quickly recently. Every home game i herd a lot of moans and groans when Fabbrini was listed in the team and also a lot of boo's when Diakite was on the field, ok he got a red card for a terrible challenge but do the fans not encourage the players who need it the most anymore? First noticed this way back with Iwelumo. Sshanemzz
  • Score: 7

6:41pm Wed 9 Jul 14

rousman 2 says...

soulfulhornet wrote:
Fabbrini - talented but ineffectual was how he was last season. Only in the Reading game did he make a material difference. However if the more rigourous fitness regime that Sannino seems to be implementing toughens him up, he may be able to get to grips with the Championship. Let's wait and see.

Belkelam showed in the World Cup what is capable of and may become a useful and physical presence at the back for us. I recall Zola saying several bigger clubs (than us) looking at him before he arrived. Again with full fitness and knowledge of the division, he could be an asset.
Fabbrini ineffectual & frustrating to say the least, Belkelam has the physical presence to do well in the championship.
[quote][p][bold]soulfulhornet[/bold] wrote: Fabbrini - talented but ineffectual was how he was last season. Only in the Reading game did he make a material difference. However if the more rigourous fitness regime that Sannino seems to be implementing toughens him up, he may be able to get to grips with the Championship. Let's wait and see. Belkelam showed in the World Cup what is capable of and may become a useful and physical presence at the back for us. I recall Zola saying several bigger clubs (than us) looking at him before he arrived. Again with full fitness and knowledge of the division, he could be an asset.[/p][/quote]Fabbrini ineffectual & frustrating to say the least, Belkelam has the physical presence to do well in the championship. rousman 2
  • Score: 7

6:48pm Wed 9 Jul 14

only5foot3 says...

He was unplayable earlier on away at reading. Leading a staggering come back. But disappointing mostly after that. Not sure he really wanted to be here
He was unplayable earlier on away at reading. Leading a staggering come back. But disappointing mostly after that. Not sure he really wanted to be here only5foot3
  • Score: 3

8:23pm Wed 9 Jul 14

Julian41 says...

I don't think Fabrini is suited to English football, better on the continent. I wasn't impressed with Belkalem last year but happy to give him a second chance; I think he had an injury last season and World Cup should boost his confidence.
I don't think Fabrini is suited to English football, better on the continent. I wasn't impressed with Belkalem last year but happy to give him a second chance; I think he had an injury last season and World Cup should boost his confidence. Julian41
  • Score: 3

8:48pm Wed 9 Jul 14

VOReason says...

I love Fabs!
I love Fabs! VOReason
  • Score: 1

10:54pm Wed 9 Jul 14

D.unstable says...

Mickey Quinn, not so thin wrote:
D.unstable wrote:
Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.
What's his favourite position ? He's not a goalscorer. He also doesn't seem a creator. Barely scored at Siena either in Serie B. Skillful but doesn't seem to add anything to what we already have. Hopefully an offer will come in.
Firstly, I think he would shine in the Prem where you have more time on the ball unchallenged, I suppose I see him in the Fessi position or even a winger (Buckley style).

Agree that he appeared greedy at times but think that was an eagerness to impress and score, don't forget it took Fessi a while to leave behind the habits of going down to easily as the do on the continent. I say give him another chance. Des a great cut a blow dry for £25 if not.
[quote][p][bold]Mickey Quinn, not so thin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]D.unstable[/bold] wrote: Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.[/p][/quote]What's his favourite position ? He's not a goalscorer. He also doesn't seem a creator. Barely scored at Siena either in Serie B. Skillful but doesn't seem to add anything to what we already have. Hopefully an offer will come in.[/p][/quote]Firstly, I think he would shine in the Prem where you have more time on the ball unchallenged, I suppose I see him in the Fessi position or even a winger (Buckley style). Agree that he appeared greedy at times but think that was an eagerness to impress and score, don't forget it took Fessi a while to leave behind the habits of going down to easily as the do on the continent. I say give him another chance. Des a great cut a blow dry for £25 if not. D.unstable
  • Score: 1

11:07pm Wed 9 Jul 14

Ramageland says...

After moaning about Fabbrini last season (though not doubting the talent), I am quite glad he's coming back again. Typical fickle football fan! He'll be on fire next season!
After moaning about Fabbrini last season (though not doubting the talent), I am quite glad he's coming back again. Typical fickle football fan! He'll be on fire next season! Ramageland
  • Score: 0

11:49pm Wed 9 Jul 14

The Skeptical Optimist says...

Sshanemzz wrote:
The Skeptical Optimist wrote:
Sshanemzz wrote:
Really liked Fabbrini when he played last season, ok he didn't score much but he wasn't as terrible as people put out, he is skillful, has a fair ammount of pace, can change a game and look at the reading game where he got the equaliser because reading were scared of him and he was a threat. Even if it means becoming an impact sub, i think Fabbrini has a lot to show still. Forestieri was a little like Fabbrini in his first season, he hogged the ball, tried to do too much but then eventually he fit in the game and i think Fabbrini will follow in his footsteps.
I think the Reading game was the only game all season when he did look a threat, out of every game I went to. And in that game Acuna also looked a threat...
Well to be fair neither players got a real chance last year, i would have liked to see Acuna more. But with the Fabbrini situation, its not easy when your barely getting game time and the fans are already on your back, he had a lot of pressure on him already from a lot of negative fans. Is it me or are the fans judging players too quickly recently. Every home game i herd a lot of moans and groans when Fabbrini was listed in the team and also a lot of boo's when Diakite was on the field, ok he got a red card for a terrible challenge but do the fans not encourage the players who need it the most anymore? First noticed this way back with Iwelumo.
Fabbrini had more than a fair chance. He scored 1 in 21 appearances! And he didn't even look like scoring more, or assisting... That's a really really poor record, and that's why the fans were on his back.

Fans criticising Cathcart, Belkalem, Parades, the new signings, is totally not the same thing. Even Acuna you perhaps have a better point, because he never really got any game time.
[quote][p][bold]Sshanemzz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Skeptical Optimist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sshanemzz[/bold] wrote: Really liked Fabbrini when he played last season, ok he didn't score much but he wasn't as terrible as people put out, he is skillful, has a fair ammount of pace, can change a game and look at the reading game where he got the equaliser because reading were scared of him and he was a threat. Even if it means becoming an impact sub, i think Fabbrini has a lot to show still. Forestieri was a little like Fabbrini in his first season, he hogged the ball, tried to do too much but then eventually he fit in the game and i think Fabbrini will follow in his footsteps.[/p][/quote]I think the Reading game was the only game all season when he did look a threat, out of every game I went to. And in that game Acuna also looked a threat...[/p][/quote]Well to be fair neither players got a real chance last year, i would have liked to see Acuna more. But with the Fabbrini situation, its not easy when your barely getting game time and the fans are already on your back, he had a lot of pressure on him already from a lot of negative fans. Is it me or are the fans judging players too quickly recently. Every home game i herd a lot of moans and groans when Fabbrini was listed in the team and also a lot of boo's when Diakite was on the field, ok he got a red card for a terrible challenge but do the fans not encourage the players who need it the most anymore? First noticed this way back with Iwelumo.[/p][/quote]Fabbrini had more than a fair chance. He scored 1 in 21 appearances! And he didn't even look like scoring more, or assisting... That's a really really poor record, and that's why the fans were on his back. Fans criticising Cathcart, Belkalem, Parades, the new signings, is totally not the same thing. Even Acuna you perhaps have a better point, because he never really got any game time. The Skeptical Optimist
  • Score: -1

11:54am Thu 10 Jul 14

Harry's Bar says...

D.unstable wrote:
Mickey Quinn, not so thin wrote:
D.unstable wrote:
Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.
What's his favourite position ? He's not a goalscorer. He also doesn't seem a creator. Barely scored at Siena either in Serie B. Skillful but doesn't seem to add anything to what we already have. Hopefully an offer will come in.
Firstly, I think he would shine in the Prem where you have more time on the ball unchallenged, I suppose I see him in the Fessi position or even a winger (Buckley style).

Agree that he appeared greedy at times but think that was an eagerness to impress and score, don't forget it took Fessi a while to leave behind the habits of going down to easily as the do on the continent. I say give him another chance. Des a great cut a blow dry for £25 if not.
Seems quite expensive for a haircut.
[quote][p][bold]D.unstable[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mickey Quinn, not so thin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]D.unstable[/bold] wrote: Ive always liked what I have seen of Fabbrini and think it is just unfortunate that he has had a few too many in front of him for his favoured position and so struggled to get good game time. Definately has skill even though he looks more like a hairdresser than a footballer.[/p][/quote]What's his favourite position ? He's not a goalscorer. He also doesn't seem a creator. Barely scored at Siena either in Serie B. Skillful but doesn't seem to add anything to what we already have. Hopefully an offer will come in.[/p][/quote]Firstly, I think he would shine in the Prem where you have more time on the ball unchallenged, I suppose I see him in the Fessi position or even a winger (Buckley style). Agree that he appeared greedy at times but think that was an eagerness to impress and score, don't forget it took Fessi a while to leave behind the habits of going down to easily as the do on the continent. I say give him another chance. Des a great cut a blow dry for £25 if not.[/p][/quote]Seems quite expensive for a haircut. Harry's Bar
  • Score: 1

2:54pm Thu 10 Jul 14

Fun Bobby says...

I wish my missus would get her haircut for £25..

I like Diego having met him on the train back from Brum first game last season & a couple of times around Oxhey village.. my mate walks his dog too!

Comments are correct though, he's got loads of talent but just wish he was more effective. Same with Faraoni & several others really!
I wish my missus would get her haircut for £25.. I like Diego having met him on the train back from Brum first game last season & a couple of times around Oxhey village.. my mate walks his dog too! Comments are correct though, he's got loads of talent but just wish he was more effective. Same with Faraoni & several others really! Fun Bobby
  • Score: 1
Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree