Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
|Observer Newspapers Advertising Sales Office
Switchboard: 01923 216216
Fax: 01923 235201
e-mail enquiries to: Group Display Manager
The Watford Observer
- The Watford Observer has been published every Friday since 1863.
- The Watford Observer is the biggest and best-read paid-for newspaper in the area, audited net sales July to December 2010: 17,243 (figures: Audit Bureau of Circulations).
- Key postcode sales areas: WD1, WD2, WD3, WD4, WD5, HP1, HP3, HP4, EN1, EN2, HA1, HA2, HA5, HA6.
- The Watford Free is published every Thursday.
- It is one of the oldest freely-distributed newspapers in the United Kingdom, with verified free distribution of 37,088 during January–June 2010.
- Key postcode distribution areas: WD1, WD2, WD3, WD4.
- Free advertising design service available for both publications.
Display advertising in The Watford Observer and the Watford Free enables you to reach a large local audience in Watford and south west Hertfordshire.
Rates are charged per single column centimetre, as detailed in the table below.
|Display rates per single colum cm||The Watford Observer||Watford Free|
|Recruitment||£44.50 package sale in four
|Colour is available in all sections. Guaranteed positions cost 25 per cent extra.|
Book your adverts online any time of day or night from home or work. Click here to start.