Generally schools prefer the soft lunch boxes/bags. If a child gets accidentally banged by a hard lunch box it can hurt (think of 30 little ones all getting their lunchboxes from the cloakroom at the same time).
- Books about starting school
- Goth teens 'at increased risk of depression and self-harm'
- leave house on time
- Starting secondary school
- How having 'senior moments' may be a good thing
- Low vitamin D levels linked to increased multiple sclerosis risk
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (24)
- Clothing (27)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (38)
- Health, fashion and beauty (5)
- Household and DIY (32)
- Miscellaneous (31)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - Liberty-Star Kortas
Liberty-Star Kortas Happy 10th Birthday! Have a lovely day. Love all the family xxx
Births - Grace Pykerman
PYKERMAN Grace Alana Rose Born 22 February 2015 weighing 7lb 8oz. Daughter to Georgina Moore
Marriages - Mathew & Kathleen Collyer & Paynter
COLLYER & PAYNTER The engagement is announced between Mathew, son of Lynda and Alan Collyer,
Deaths - Bill Stockley
STOCKLEY Bill Sadly passed away on March 27th 2014. Husband to the late Patsy. Thanks for a