Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Oak Display Cabinet Oak solid wood and glass door M&S display cabinet. Glass internal shelf. Excellent condition.
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (18)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (42)
- Clothing (32)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (42)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (21)
- Musical instruments (6)
- Pets (12)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Bill Stockley
STOCKLEY Bill Sadly passed away on March 27th 2014. Husband to the late Patsy. Thanks for a
Births - Ashley Dixon
DIXON Helen & Paul Congratulations to you both on the birth of Ashley Sam on 10th October
Marriages - Claire Paul Malcolm Wright
MALCOLM / WRIGHT Mr & Mrs Malcolm have great pleasure in announcing the engagement of their
Birthdays - AMER RAUF KHAWAJA
AMER RAUF KHAWAJA Happy 16 Birthday Love from Dad Badar Rauf & Family.Friends