Connells are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £210,000 for 49 Taylors Court, Oaklands Avenue, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD19 4LN. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Connells ,86 High Street, Bushey, Herts, WD23 3HD 0208 950 4404, before exchange of contracts.
Connells are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £210,000 for 49 Taylors Court, Oaklands Avenue, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD19 4LN. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Connells in Bushey,86 High Street, Bushey, Herts, WD23 3HD 0208 950 4404, before exchange of contracts.
Door to front aspect, hallway leading to;
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, patio doors to rear.
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and an electric heater.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect this room also has an electric heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and an electric heater
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, bath with mixer taps and a seprated shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point and an electric heater
Mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.