Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
Person treated for smoke inhalation after George Street blaze
5:10pm Wednesday 24th October 2012 in News
A person was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in flats in central Watford last night.
Crews from Watford and Garston were called to the property in George Street at around 7.15pm.
A ground floor flat was well alight by the time firefighters arrived. One person was evacuated and later treated by paramedics.
Comments are closed on this article.