CCTV image of man released after Apple MacBook theft at PC World in Century Park, Watford

CCTV image released following laptop theft

CCTV image released following laptop theft

First published in News Watford Observer: Photograph of the Author by , Web content editor

Images of a man wanted by police in connection with the theft of an Apple laptop have been released.

On Saturday December 29, an Apple MacBook was stolen from PC World in Century Park, Watford at 1pm.

Anyone with information can speak to PC Claire Luvin on the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference number C1/13/46.

Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Comments (11)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:00pm Fri 4 Jan 13

theturpster says...

Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.
Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense. theturpster
  • Score: 0

5:46pm Fri 4 Jan 13

E.Coli says...

Police are looking for a man with a black pudding basin stuck on His head
Police are looking for a man with a black pudding basin stuck on His head E.Coli
  • Score: 0

5:47pm Fri 4 Jan 13

E.Coli says...

theturpster wrote:
Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.
Why write this rubbish ?
[quote][p][bold]theturpster[/bold] wrote: Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.[/p][/quote]Why write this rubbish ? E.Coli
  • Score: 0

5:58pm Fri 4 Jan 13

theturpster says...

Following your lead ;-)
Following your lead ;-) theturpster
  • Score: 0

12:33am Sat 5 Jan 13

OKbyMe says...

E.Coli wrote:
theturpster wrote: Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.
Why write this rubbish ?
He/She must be a PC person, and I do not mean politically correct. No real knowledge of the subject of course
[quote][p][bold]E.Coli[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]theturpster[/bold] wrote: Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.[/p][/quote]Why write this rubbish ?[/p][/quote]He/She must be a PC person, and I do not mean politically correct. No real knowledge of the subject of course OKbyMe
  • Score: 0

8:00am Sat 5 Jan 13

theturpster says...

Well on a third of the price I've a Core i7 rig that rips and renders full length movies in 30 minutes whilst at the same time running a virtual image of mountain lion OS which runs adobe suite 5.5 at the same time, this image is configured to a spec of mac 3 times the price.

I manage and monitor multiple largish networks remotely at the same time, so i reckon maybe i do have a bit of a clue?
Well on a third of the price I've a Core i7 rig that rips and renders full length movies in 30 minutes whilst at the same time running a virtual image of mountain lion OS which runs adobe suite 5.5 at the same time, this image is configured to a spec of mac 3 times the price. I manage and monitor multiple largish networks remotely at the same time, so i reckon maybe i do have a bit of a clue? theturpster
  • Score: 0

8:10am Sat 5 Jan 13

theturpster says...

OKbyMe wrote:
E.Coli wrote:
theturpster wrote: Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.
Why write this rubbish ?
He/She must be a PC person, and I do not mean politically correct. No real knowledge of the subject of course
If you want to talk about AD, DNS, DCHP or even firewall or switch configuration at anytime, feel free to drop me a line x ;-)
[quote][p][bold]OKbyMe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]E.Coli[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]theturpster[/bold] wrote: Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.[/p][/quote]Why write this rubbish ?[/p][/quote]He/She must be a PC person, and I do not mean politically correct. No real knowledge of the subject of course[/p][/quote]If you want to talk about AD, DNS, DCHP or even firewall or switch configuration at anytime, feel free to drop me a line x ;-) theturpster
  • Score: 0

8:11am Sat 5 Jan 13

theturpster says...

I meant DHCP....
I meant DHCP.... theturpster
  • Score: 0

12:18pm Sat 5 Jan 13

Taxidermist says...

theturpster wrote:
I meant DHCP....
Dyslexic too! :-)
[quote][p][bold]theturpster[/bold] wrote: I meant DHCP....[/p][/quote]Dyslexic too! :-) Taxidermist
  • Score: 0

12:23pm Sat 5 Jan 13

theturpster says...

Taxidermist wrote:
theturpster wrote:
I meant DHCP....
Dyslexic too! :-)
Guilty as charged, major keystroke transposing failure!
[quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]theturpster[/bold] wrote: I meant DHCP....[/p][/quote]Dyslexic too! :-)[/p][/quote]Guilty as charged, major keystroke transposing failure! theturpster
  • Score: 0

6:44am Sun 6 Jan 13

Boosey says...

E.Coli wrote:
theturpster wrote:
Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.
Why write this rubbish ?
Black pudding basin?
[quote][p][bold]E.Coli[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]theturpster[/bold] wrote: Anyone crazy enough to purchase an overpriced piece of iSchizz should be forced to do 6 months inside for the crime of having more money than sense.[/p][/quote]Why write this rubbish ?[/p][/quote]Black pudding basin? Boosey
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree