Bilderberg Group delegate and former UK diplomat, Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles, speaks out to dispel conspiracy theories

Watford Observer: Bilderberg attendee: Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles Bilderberg attendee: Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles

A former leading British diplomat, who attended The Bilderberg Group meeting in Watford, has spoken out to dispel the conspiracy theories surrounding its discussions.

In an interview with the Watford Observer, Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles, 58, said the group was no different to many other international forums held around the world and voiced surprise at the large protest it drew.

Sir Sherard, a former British ambassador to Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan, left public service to take up a job at BAE Systems in 2011 and was invited to Bilderberg for the first time this year.

The group, which met at The Grove hotel last week, has remained secretive for most of its 59-year history and describes itself as an off-the-record forum for leading global figures to debate the pressing issues of the day.

Watford Observer:

Protestors at The Grove on Thursday.

Bilderberg delegates rarely speak publically about their experiences during the meetings but in an in-depth interview, Sir Sherard debunked the numerous conspiracy theories surrounding the group - including that Bilderberg is a “shadow world government” seeking to supersede democracy.

He said: “I can honestly say, having been at the meeting, all the conspiracy theories are wrong.

“It was just a private discussion of the kind that takes place at conference centres all around the world, all the time.

“I don’t know [why people protest the meetings], I suppose one thing that distinguishes Bilderberg is it’s pretty high level. But I am slightly at a loss to understand exactly why it should be controversial.

“The protest wasn’t discussed during the meeting but everyone was aware of it and some parties actually went down to see the demonstrators and find out what was going on.”

The diplomat’s statements run contrary to many of the allegations made by American “shock jock” Alex Jones who gave an hour long speech to more than 1,000 people protesting in the grounds of The Grove this Saturday.

Among his numerous accusations were that the group is creating new forms of cancer in an effort to reduce the global population by 80 per cent, it invented the internet as a “panopticon spy system” and is plotting to “shut down society”.

Jones, who appeared on the BBC’s flagship Sunday Politics show yesterday and was branded “an idiot” by host Andrew Neil after repeatedly interrupting other guests while shouting his own website address.

Watford Observer:

Alex Jones addressing 2,000-strong crowd of protesters on Saturday.

Another speaker who addressed the Bilderberg protest on Saturday was former BBC TV presenter turned conspiracy theorist, David Icke, who alleged the group was working on a plot to microchip the human population.

This year’s Bilderberg Group meeting was attended by around 140 people - one third of which come from government and politics with the rest from academia, finance and industry.

Among this year's attendees were British Prime Minister David Cameron, Chancellor George Osborne, Google CEO Eric Schmidt, Peter Sutherland, the chairman of Goldman Sachs and former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.

Watford Observer:

Prime Minister David Cameron made an unscheduled appearance at Bilderberg on Friday.

Other delegates included Jose Manuel Barroso, the President of the European Commission; Christine Lagarde, the head of the IMF and Francois Fillon, the former French Prime Minister.

The arrival of the delegates in south west Hertfordshire prompted a huge security operation involving hundreds of police from Hertfordshire, Essex, City of London and the Thames Valley.

Sir Sherard also defended the private nature of the meeting, saying it was essential to maintain the ‘Chatham House Rule’ to allow open and frank discussion.

He said: “I found the experience very interesting and very valuable. We covered a wide range of topics – everything from Syria to the economic situation to British membership of the EU and even big data, which is very topical.

“It is the rule of the group that all these senior people are able to exchange views in private, it is no different from many other conferences where proceedings are conducted under what is called the Chatham House Rule.

“This means you can reveal, in broad terms, what was said but not by whom.

“It was two and a half very full days of discussion. We covered jobs and the global economic situation, growth, European politics, Africa, the Middle East, big data, medical research, nationalism, populism, online education, cyber warfare, America and the World, Syria.”

Like all delegates, Sir Sherard was named on the published list along with his present job title of business development director, international at BAE Systems. This was the first year the group published the list before the conference.

Watford Observer:

A protester wearing a tinfoil hat at Saturday's demonstration.

Yet, he stressed he and every other visitor was there in a personal capacity and not representing their employer or any other organisation.

Instead, he said members are selected due to credentials in a particular field – in his case it was the experience accrued in more than 30 years at the Foreign and Commonwealth office.

“Everyone is invited in their personal capacity,” he said.

“I am sure that was the case [that he was invited due to his diplomatic experience] I certainly wasn’t there representing BAE.”

The Bilderberg Group gets its name from the hotel where the first meeting was held in 1954. At the time its stated aim was to promote “Atlanticism” in the era of the rapidly-growing Soviet Union.

Almost 60 years on and faced with very different world challenges the group has not yet opened itself up to either representatives from Russia or the former Soviet republics or the rest of the world.

This rule meant at this year’s meeting a discussion on the present situation in Syria was conducted without any representatives from the war-torn country.

Watford Observer:

Protesters haranguing Bilderberg delegates as they arrived at The Grove on Thursday.

Asked whether the group can still be relevant without embracing the emerging economies of China and India, Sir Sherard replied: “The world faces huge challenges of unemployment, low growth, of the Euro, worries about education, worries about the conflict in the Middle East, worries about development in Africa, worries about cyber security. The list goes on and on.

“This was, as far as I can see, a serious attempt to get to grips with these issues in a serious way and in order for all these senior people to have a serious discussion it can’t be in public any more than the meetings that take place elsewhere.

“Bilderberg doesn’t pretend to be the only dialogue or to have a monopoly but these are still two pretty important areas of the world and people should be talking to each other about current issues and this continues to make sense.”

Comments (42)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:15pm Mon 10 Jun 13

LSC says...

Alex Jones spoke for an hour? Does he know that many words?
And then poor David, who is quite clearly not well, paraded out like some circus animal to perform for the baying crowd.

You should hang your heads in shame.
Alex Jones spoke for an hour? Does he know that many words? And then poor David, who is quite clearly not well, paraded out like some circus animal to perform for the baying crowd. You should hang your heads in shame. LSC

3:32pm Mon 10 Jun 13

WatfordBandB says...

Excuse me?!! This was absolutely a collusion between the Smurfs and the Muppets, they want to turn us all into Puppets!!
Excuse me?!! This was absolutely a collusion between the Smurfs and the Muppets, they want to turn us all into Puppets!! WatfordBandB

3:46pm Mon 10 Jun 13

Harry Caine says...

“Everyone is invited in their personal capacity,” he said.


So who is it that invites all these people in their "personal capacities" and what is the agenda of this "person or persons" in calling such a meeting?

Why would anyone attend if it's as benign as Coles would have us believe?

Come on, he'll have to do better than that
“Everyone is invited in their personal capacity,” he said. So who is it that invites all these people in their "personal capacities" and what is the agenda of this "person or persons" in calling such a meeting? Why would anyone attend if it's as benign as Coles would have us believe? Come on, he'll have to do better than that Harry Caine

3:56pm Mon 10 Jun 13

drunkenduck says...

Alex Jones claimed on Saturday that by 2020 everybody will have cancer and that the government has caused it.

The story came from national newspapers, that Macmillan Cancer Support warns: Half of Britons living in 2020 will get cancer. Nothing to do with the government at all.

Alex and others doesn't don't seem to get their facts straight, they hijack news stories and rewrites them to justifier their cause and to stir up trouble. But those who follow these silly dictators, are so paranoid they seem to believe that the government & everybody else is out to get them. And we all know what a poison cocktail that can cause, more harm then good.
Alex Jones claimed on Saturday that by 2020 everybody will have cancer and that the government has caused it. The story came from national newspapers, that Macmillan Cancer Support warns: Half of Britons living in 2020 will get cancer. Nothing to do with the government at all. Alex and others doesn't don't seem to get their facts straight, they hijack news stories and rewrites them to justifier their cause and to stir up trouble. But those who follow these silly dictators, are so paranoid they seem to believe that the government & everybody else is out to get them. And we all know what a poison cocktail that can cause, more harm then good. drunkenduck

4:06pm Mon 10 Jun 13

WatfordBandB says...

more harm THAN good...
more harm THAN good... WatfordBandB

4:08pm Mon 10 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

"You should hang your heads in shame."




No we shouldn't, you should.

Jones and Icke don't have a monopoly on the truth, neither represent my views for a start.

Why do you defend an elite who have a track record of bringing so much misery to the world?

You defend the very people who offer only more of the same.

Defending the status quo, so how's that been doing?

The rich getting richer and everyone else getting the opposite.

Millions being murdered and displaced in the middle east.

By proxy you defend their wars of aggression, their torture, their assault on privacy, democracy, the environment, their corruption of politics, the media, education.

The 'hand of globalism', of crony capitalism is so very apparent everywhere.

Builderberg don't believe in free markets, they thrive on captured markets, they thrive on being in bed with the state, steering entire nations into hopeless totalitarianism, wars and inevitable bankruptcy.

That's what these people you defend have in store for us.

They will destroy any prospect of prosperity in the west, they control the monetary system and their debasement of the major currencies will bring only misery to millions.

This is not some accident, this is by design, too many people are aware to let them blame someone else when it happens.

I say 'when' not 'if' as the laws of economics and the lessons of history leave no doubt about the outcome of western economic and foreign policy.

No disrespect to Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles but wasn't his career based in part on a giant lie?

That being that Saudi Arabia is a 'friend' of the west and Britain in particular.

That backward and very brutal dictatorship that supports and funds terrorists, both directly and indirectly.
A nation that treats women as mens possesions, a nation that wages insane religious wars with it's neighbors.
A nation that uses its wealth to promote via madrases it's particularly hardcore and intolerant version of Islam.

This was the nation that supplied almost all of the 9/11 hijackers.

Some friend eh?
"You should hang your heads in shame." No we shouldn't, you should. Jones and Icke don't have a monopoly on the truth, neither represent my views for a start. Why do you defend an elite who have a track record of bringing so much misery to the world? You defend the very people who offer only more of the same. Defending the status quo, so how's that been doing? The rich getting richer and everyone else getting the opposite. Millions being murdered and displaced in the middle east. By proxy you defend their wars of aggression, their torture, their assault on privacy, democracy, the environment, their corruption of politics, the media, education. The 'hand of globalism', of crony capitalism is so very apparent everywhere. Builderberg don't believe in free markets, they thrive on captured markets, they thrive on being in bed with the state, steering entire nations into hopeless totalitarianism, wars and inevitable bankruptcy. That's what these people you defend have in store for us. They will destroy any prospect of prosperity in the west, they control the monetary system and their debasement of the major currencies will bring only misery to millions. This is not some accident, this is by design, too many people are aware to let them blame someone else when it happens. I say 'when' not 'if' as the laws of economics and the lessons of history leave no doubt about the outcome of western economic and foreign policy. No disrespect to Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles but wasn't his career based in part on a giant lie? That being that Saudi Arabia is a 'friend' of the west and Britain in particular. That backward and very brutal dictatorship that supports and funds terrorists, both directly and indirectly. A nation that treats women as mens possesions, a nation that wages insane religious wars with it's neighbors. A nation that uses its wealth to promote via madrases it's particularly hardcore and intolerant version of Islam. This was the nation that supplied almost all of the 9/11 hijackers. Some friend eh? bilderbergsucks

6:51pm Mon 10 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Bilderberg 2013- part 13 of 17, Rt. Hon. Michael Meacher MP

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=gGSsdac2g
Zs&feature=player_em
bedded
Bilderberg 2013- part 13 of 17, Rt. Hon. Michael Meacher MP http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=gGSsdac2g Zs&feature=player_em bedded bilderbergsucks

6:58pm Mon 10 Jun 13

Henry VIII says...

bilderbergsucks wrote:
"You should hang your heads in shame."




No we shouldn't, you should.

Jones and Icke don't have a monopoly on the truth, neither represent my views for a start.

Why do you defend an elite who have a track record of bringing so much misery to the world?

You defend the very people who offer only more of the same.

Defending the status quo, so how's that been doing?

The rich getting richer and everyone else getting the opposite.

Millions being murdered and displaced in the middle east.

By proxy you defend their wars of aggression, their torture, their assault on privacy, democracy, the environment, their corruption of politics, the media, education.

The 'hand of globalism', of crony capitalism is so very apparent everywhere.

Builderberg don't believe in free markets, they thrive on captured markets, they thrive on being in bed with the state, steering entire nations into hopeless totalitarianism, wars and inevitable bankruptcy.

That's what these people you defend have in store for us.

They will destroy any prospect of prosperity in the west, they control the monetary system and their debasement of the major currencies will bring only misery to millions.

This is not some accident, this is by design, too many people are aware to let them blame someone else when it happens.

I say 'when' not 'if' as the laws of economics and the lessons of history leave no doubt about the outcome of western economic and foreign policy.

No disrespect to Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles but wasn't his career based in part on a giant lie?

That being that Saudi Arabia is a 'friend' of the west and Britain in particular.

That backward and very brutal dictatorship that supports and funds terrorists, both directly and indirectly.
A nation that treats women as mens possesions, a nation that wages insane religious wars with it's neighbors.
A nation that uses its wealth to promote via madrases it's particularly hardcore and intolerant version of Islam.

This was the nation that supplied almost all of the 9/11 hijackers.

Some friend eh?
I agree with your comments. As I said on another post how can Imperial Japan be the number one enemy of the USA and withtin 30 years become its top trading partner? A few million lives for...what? Weapons of Mass destruction - never found because they never existed yet the US and UK in bed together to illegally invade a foreign land and the basis that they know better! How many British soldiers have died needlessly in Afghanistan and Iraq in the name of 'freedom'. This week we are being shown just how free American society is with the Google and phone hacking scams. It will only get worse. The next plan is Syria but the problem with that is Russia has had enough of the US & West throwing its weight around, I cannot see either side backing down on this one so guess what - another war. More misery, all in the name of freedom. The state will give you as much freedom as they see fit. What a tragedy.
[quote][p][bold]bilderbergsucks[/bold] wrote: "You should hang your heads in shame." No we shouldn't, you should. Jones and Icke don't have a monopoly on the truth, neither represent my views for a start. Why do you defend an elite who have a track record of bringing so much misery to the world? You defend the very people who offer only more of the same. Defending the status quo, so how's that been doing? The rich getting richer and everyone else getting the opposite. Millions being murdered and displaced in the middle east. By proxy you defend their wars of aggression, their torture, their assault on privacy, democracy, the environment, their corruption of politics, the media, education. The 'hand of globalism', of crony capitalism is so very apparent everywhere. Builderberg don't believe in free markets, they thrive on captured markets, they thrive on being in bed with the state, steering entire nations into hopeless totalitarianism, wars and inevitable bankruptcy. That's what these people you defend have in store for us. They will destroy any prospect of prosperity in the west, they control the monetary system and their debasement of the major currencies will bring only misery to millions. This is not some accident, this is by design, too many people are aware to let them blame someone else when it happens. I say 'when' not 'if' as the laws of economics and the lessons of history leave no doubt about the outcome of western economic and foreign policy. No disrespect to Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles but wasn't his career based in part on a giant lie? That being that Saudi Arabia is a 'friend' of the west and Britain in particular. That backward and very brutal dictatorship that supports and funds terrorists, both directly and indirectly. A nation that treats women as mens possesions, a nation that wages insane religious wars with it's neighbors. A nation that uses its wealth to promote via madrases it's particularly hardcore and intolerant version of Islam. This was the nation that supplied almost all of the 9/11 hijackers. Some friend eh?[/p][/quote]I agree with your comments. As I said on another post how can Imperial Japan be the number one enemy of the USA and withtin 30 years become its top trading partner? A few million lives for...what? Weapons of Mass destruction - never found because they never existed yet the US and UK in bed together to illegally invade a foreign land and the basis that they know better! How many British soldiers have died needlessly in Afghanistan and Iraq in the name of 'freedom'. This week we are being shown just how free American society is with the Google and phone hacking scams. It will only get worse. The next plan is Syria but the problem with that is Russia has had enough of the US & West throwing its weight around, I cannot see either side backing down on this one so guess what - another war. More misery, all in the name of freedom. The state will give you as much freedom as they see fit. What a tragedy. Henry VIII

7:26pm Mon 10 Jun 13

Gaz1222 says...

This dipstick Coles attends for the first time and already he thinks he's qualified to tell us everything's okey dokey with this group of gangsters. Does he really believe- or would he have us believe- that he would be be privy to everything that is talked about or formulated? Does he really believe that he was invited into the inner sanctum of this cabal? Is he all knowing and everywhere at once? What the f**k do these idiots take us for?
This dipstick Coles attends for the first time and already he thinks he's qualified to tell us everything's okey dokey with this group of gangsters. Does he really believe- or would he have us believe- that he would be be privy to everything that is talked about or formulated? Does he really believe that he was invited into the inner sanctum of this cabal? Is he all knowing and everywhere at once? What the f**k do these idiots take us for? Gaz1222

7:34pm Mon 10 Jun 13

Gaz1222 says...

“I don’t think it’s true to say that we want to keep it out , we never wanted to get it in. We don’t encourage people to mention it in the mainstream press because we don’t encourage idle speculation about what we do. …… We forbid individual attendees from giving press meetings at our conferences, and we do that not because we’re secrecy mad, but because we want to control the politicians who come.” Martin Taylor – Secretary General, Bilderberg


I'm fed up with the clowns on this site and others who- instead of doing their own research- choose instead to attack Alex Jones and David Icke Ad Hominem. I've said this before and I'll say it again, cynicism is the highest form of intellectual cowardice- a cop out- it's born out of laziness and fear. When it comes on top for all of us it's those same sh*tbags who'll be in a corner wringing their f**kin hands!
“I don’t think it’s true to say that we want to keep it [Bilderberg] out [of the public consciousness], we never wanted to get it in. We don’t encourage people to mention it in the mainstream press because we don’t encourage idle speculation about what we do. …… We forbid individual attendees from giving press meetings at our conferences, and we do that not because we’re secrecy mad, but because we want to control the politicians who come.” Martin Taylor – Secretary General, Bilderberg I'm fed up with the clowns on this site and others who- instead of doing their own research- choose instead to attack Alex Jones and David Icke Ad Hominem. I've said this before and I'll say it again, cynicism is the highest form of intellectual cowardice- a cop out- it's born out of laziness and fear. When it comes on top for all of us it's those same sh*tbags who'll be in a corner wringing their f**kin hands! Gaz1222

9:59pm Mon 10 Jun 13

Cuetip says...

This so called representative Bilderberg group seems to have blindly used / redefined the Equality legislation to protect people who 'associate' with others with the protected characteristics with no accountability and some would have us believe that’s all fine and dandy.
This so called representative Bilderberg group seems to have blindly used / redefined the Equality legislation to protect people who 'associate' with others with the protected characteristics with no accountability and some would have us believe that’s all fine and dandy. Cuetip

4:14am Tue 11 Jun 13

saboi136 says...

well, now that he said it was no conspiracy......let'
s pack up and go home...Mystery solved!!

****!
well, now that he said it was no conspiracy......let' s pack up and go home...Mystery solved!! ****! saboi136

4:14am Tue 11 Jun 13

saboi136 says...

What I said was: Bollockz!
What I said was: Bollockz! saboi136

5:03am Tue 11 Jun 13

Honest Rog says...

Now that we know that this shadowy cabal, which included politicians funded by our taxes, were discussing Syria I think that item alone is enough to put shivers down the spine.
I note that over the weeks the Bilderberg apologists on here have become conspicuous by their absence. The swivel-eyed loons must have found another defenceless leftie campaign to give a kicking.
Now that we know that this shadowy cabal, which included politicians funded by our taxes, were discussing Syria I think that item alone is enough to put shivers down the spine. I note that over the weeks the Bilderberg apologists on here have become conspicuous by their absence. The swivel-eyed loons must have found another defenceless leftie campaign to give a kicking. Honest Rog

12:09pm Tue 11 Jun 13

LSC says...

"Now that we know that this shadowy cabal, which included politicians funded by our taxes, were discussing Syria I think that item alone is enough to put shivers down the spine."

I'm still here. I'm not defending them, just looking at your arguments.

You call them shadowy, then tell me exactly what they were discussing, and we know who was discussing it. And we know where. And we know when.
Where does 'shadowy' fit in to that?

You also say they were discussing Syria, and imply that is somehow a bad thing. If top world politicians are NOT discussing Syria right now I'd wonder what they actually were there for!

Like I say, I'm not defending them, I'm on the fence. From the fence, your argument is nonsense, so I'm inclined to think you are probably in the wrong.
"Now that we know that this shadowy cabal, which included politicians funded by our taxes, were discussing Syria I think that item alone is enough to put shivers down the spine." I'm still here. I'm not defending them, just looking at your arguments. You call them shadowy, then tell me exactly what they were discussing, and we know who was discussing it. And we know where. And we know when. Where does 'shadowy' fit in to that? You also say they were discussing Syria, and imply that is somehow a bad thing. If top world politicians are NOT discussing Syria right now I'd wonder what they actually were there for! Like I say, I'm not defending them, I'm on the fence. From the fence, your argument is nonsense, so I'm inclined to think you are probably in the wrong. LSC

12:15pm Tue 11 Jun 13

LSC says...

bilderbergsucks:

You can stand for election anytime you wish and do it all 'properly'. I look forward to your manifesto, because so far you have done a LOT of talking about how everything is wrong, but said very little about how to make it right, apart from bringing down rich people.
bilderbergsucks: You can stand for election anytime you wish and do it all 'properly'. I look forward to your manifesto, because so far you have done a LOT of talking about how everything is wrong, but said very little about how to make it right, apart from bringing down rich people. LSC

1:27pm Tue 11 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Finally some sensible input from LSC, I will get back to you on that here soon.



The Dictator - Democracy Speech

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=XUSiCEx3e
-0&feature=player_em
bedded
Finally some sensible input from LSC, I will get back to you on that here soon. The Dictator - Democracy Speech http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=XUSiCEx3e -0&feature=player_em bedded bilderbergsucks

1:48pm Tue 11 Jun 13

Paul Barbara says...

'bilderbergsucks' wrote:
'This was the nation that supplied almost all of the 9/11 hijackers' - apart from that, his post was quite good. He should, of course, have said 'alleged' hijackers, as there has never (nor will there in the future, till Judgement Day) been a proper investigation or court case (& PLEASE don't mention the '9/11 Commission Report', which even the Chairman has claimed was 'set up to fail').

'Bilderberg: Ken Clarke 'forgot' he was a trustee of funding group
Kenneth Clarke has admitted that he may have failed fully to declare his role organising the secretive meetings of the Bilderberg Group of world leaders'(Daily Telegraph): Yes, he may also have 'forgotten' what occurred in private between him and underage Ben Fellows, but despite numerous police complaints by Ben, Clarke has not even been questioned.
And an incriminating video 'disappeared' when Central TV was bought by Carlton at way over the odds, principally to get rid of the 'Cooke Report' & 'cash for questions' info, but also the Ben Fellows information (see: 'KENGATE: Prime Minister David Cameron personally implicated' & '
Ben Fellows writes:

David Cameron is responsible for destroying evidence of child abuse

"David Cameron disappeared the Kengate Tapes whilst Head of Corporate Communications for Carlton Television during the 'Cash for Questions' scandal back in 1994...

"The Metropolitan Police Paedophile Unit confirmed this week to me personally that there was indeed a government and Carlton Television conspiracy over the Kengate Tapes.

"The police confirmed that Ian Greer along with Carlton Television conspired to cover up the 'Cash for Questions' scandal for Prime Minister John Major's government back in 1994...
(http://aangirfan.bl
ogspot.co.uk/2013/05
/kengate-child-abuse
-bohemian-grove.html
)
Ben would dearly love to see Ken in court.
Search 'Bilderberg + child abuse'
'bilderbergsucks' wrote: 'This was the nation that supplied almost all of the 9/11 hijackers' - apart from that, his post was quite good. He should, of course, have said 'alleged' hijackers, as there has never (nor will there in the future, till Judgement Day) been a proper investigation or court case (& PLEASE don't mention the '9/11 Commission Report', which even the Chairman has claimed was 'set up to fail'). 'Bilderberg: Ken Clarke 'forgot' he was a trustee of funding group Kenneth Clarke has admitted that he may have failed fully to declare his role organising the secretive meetings of the Bilderberg Group of world leaders'(Daily Telegraph): Yes, he may also have 'forgotten' what occurred in private between him and underage Ben Fellows, but despite numerous police complaints by Ben, Clarke has not even been questioned. And an incriminating video 'disappeared' when Central TV was bought by Carlton at way over the odds, principally to get rid of the 'Cooke Report' & 'cash for questions' info, but also the Ben Fellows information (see: 'KENGATE: Prime Minister David Cameron personally implicated' & ' Ben Fellows writes: David Cameron is responsible for destroying evidence of child abuse "David Cameron disappeared the Kengate Tapes whilst Head of Corporate Communications for Carlton Television during the 'Cash for Questions' scandal back in 1994... "The Metropolitan Police Paedophile Unit confirmed this week to me personally that there was indeed a government and Carlton Television conspiracy over the Kengate Tapes. "The police confirmed that Ian Greer along with Carlton Television conspired to cover up the 'Cash for Questions' scandal for Prime Minister John Major's government back in 1994... (http://aangirfan.bl ogspot.co.uk/2013/05 /kengate-child-abuse -bohemian-grove.html ) Ben would dearly love to see Ken in court. Search 'Bilderberg + child abuse' Paul Barbara

1:52pm Tue 11 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Good news from Saudi, the slaves are rising up, good luck to them..

Read more at http://investmentwat
chblog.com/breaking-
250000-people-protes
ted-in-jeddah-saudi-
arabia-today/#utFoDz
Z62yJ8bYrB.99
Good news from Saudi, the slaves are rising up, good luck to them.. Read more at http://investmentwat chblog.com/breaking- 250000-people-protes ted-in-jeddah-saudi- arabia-today/#utFoDz Z62yJ8bYrB.99 bilderbergsucks

6:09pm Tue 11 Jun 13

LSC says...

"Search 'Bilderberg + child abuse"

Oh, they are child abusers now. I thought the problem was global domination.

What next, they are really alien lizard people? Oh hang on, that one has been done.

You people will clutch at ANYTHING to discredit these people, no matter how bizarre. That smacks of desperation, and desperate people are rarely logical.

Do you not see how people like myself, who know little about it all and care even less, think you are a bunch of mentals?

If I believed what was posted on this site, we are faced with a group of war-mongering reptilian peadophiles, who have operated from the 1950's stealing my money and freedom for their global take over.

Which they have completely failed at. If they had succeeded, how could you type what you type?
Do you think a man in a field wearing blue sunglasses and a handkerchief stopped them?

You people make me laugh, and not a little sad.
"Search 'Bilderberg + child abuse" Oh, they are child abusers now. I thought the problem was global domination. What next, they are really alien lizard people? Oh hang on, that one has been done. You people will clutch at ANYTHING to discredit these people, no matter how bizarre. That smacks of desperation, and desperate people are rarely logical. Do you not see how people like myself, who know little about it all and care even less, think you are a bunch of mentals? If I believed what was posted on this site, we are faced with a group of war-mongering reptilian peadophiles, who have operated from the 1950's stealing my money and freedom for their global take over. Which they have completely failed at. If they had succeeded, how could you type what you type? Do you think a man in a field wearing blue sunglasses and a handkerchief stopped them? You people make me laugh, and not a little sad. LSC

7:20pm Tue 11 Jun 13

miwe2 says...

more **** than in the cargo deck of Noah's Ark.
more **** than in the cargo deck of Noah's Ark. miwe2

12:42pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

LSC, you ask for solutions, I think there are many ways to fight back against the forces acting against us.

One solution is to understand that real change comes from within, to become more 'aware' is our primary duty in life.

From there we not only help ourselves, we also help those around us, they in turn help those around them, awareness is like a ripple on water it spreads out and doesn't stop.

Ideas and knowledge are bullet proof, nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.

I've devoted some time on this site to spread ideas, ideas that a contrary to the status quo and the offerings from the mass media.

I was not paid to do so (unlike them) I do it because I like the challenge, it's is exciting and fun, well at least for a while it is.

Knowledge is the cornerstone of 'change'.

Most of the problems in the world are due to the fact that the 'wrong' people (the very few) have so much of it and the right ones (the very many) so little.

A solution is to alter the balance.

Here is someone who offers some 'solutions' that make sense to me. Try not to be put off by the ski mask, listen, you might find it was worth it.


AT Playing to win.

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=FEhExE62l
ss&feature=related

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=atxib0r5R
7Y&feature=related


Here is someone who explains how people are motivated, such an important topic if you want change.


Dan Pink Science of motivation.

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=feDJ3zL23
qw&feature=fvst

RSA

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=u6XAPnuFj
Jc&feature=related



This guy helps us understand the real parameters of the questions that must be asked of our politicians.

"How to Win Political Arguments" Stefan Molyneux

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=UD_1nbahA
ts
LSC, you ask for solutions, I think there are many ways to fight back against the forces acting against us. One solution is to understand that real change comes from within, to become more 'aware' is our primary duty in life. From there we not only help ourselves, we also help those around us, they in turn help those around them, awareness is like a ripple on water it spreads out and doesn't stop. Ideas and knowledge are bullet proof, nothing can stop an idea whose time has come. I've devoted some time on this site to spread ideas, ideas that a contrary to the status quo and the offerings from the mass media. I was not paid to do so (unlike them) I do it because I like the challenge, it's is exciting and fun, well at least for a while it is. Knowledge is the cornerstone of 'change'. Most of the problems in the world are due to the fact that the 'wrong' people (the very few) have so much of it and the right ones (the very many) so little. A solution is to alter the balance. Here is someone who offers some 'solutions' that make sense to me. Try not to be put off by the ski mask, listen, you might find it was worth it. AT Playing to win. http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=FEhExE62l ss&feature=related http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=atxib0r5R 7Y&feature=related Here is someone who explains how people are motivated, such an important topic if you want change. Dan Pink Science of motivation. http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=feDJ3zL23 qw&feature=fvst RSA http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=u6XAPnuFj Jc&feature=related This guy helps us understand the real parameters of the questions that must be asked of our politicians. "How to Win Political Arguments" Stefan Molyneux http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=UD_1nbahA ts bilderbergsucks

12:47pm Wed 12 Jun 13

garston tony says...

Here's a conspiracy for you, the WO reports Alex Jones spoke to 1000 in the article but the caption under the picture says 2000. OMG!! Where did those other 1000 people go? Where they our alien masters that got beamed up to a spaceship after ensuring the nutty Mr Jones was spounting his usual nonsense, or where they ordinary folk made to dissapear by the police on the orders of the Bilderberg masters?

Sorry, but the more I hear about and from this Alex Jones the more I wonder at the incredible density of those that actually believe him!

Gaz, and where is your own research? Is it a google search or such like, because if so you're just believing the rubbish spouted by others and that is not research at all! And sorry but arent you yourself being cynical about the Bilderberg group, so arent you an intellectual coward yourself?

Honest Rog, OH NO people were discussing probably the most significant world conflict going on at this time. Quick, get my space ship ready their up to no good. Seriously, it would be more of a concern if they DIDNT discuss this wouldnt it?
Here's a conspiracy for you, the WO reports Alex Jones spoke to 1000 in the article but the caption under the picture says 2000. OMG!! Where did those other 1000 people go? Where they our alien masters that got beamed up to a spaceship after ensuring the nutty Mr Jones was spounting his usual nonsense, or where they ordinary folk made to dissapear by the police on the orders of the Bilderberg masters? Sorry, but the more I hear about and from this Alex Jones the more I wonder at the incredible density of those that actually believe him! Gaz, and where is your own research? Is it a google search or such like, because if so you're just believing the rubbish spouted by others and that is not research at all! And sorry but arent you yourself being cynical about the Bilderberg group, so arent you an intellectual coward yourself? Honest Rog, OH NO people were discussing probably the most significant world conflict going on at this time. Quick, get my space ship ready their up to no good. Seriously, it would be more of a concern if they DIDNT discuss this wouldnt it? garston tony

1:02pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

"He should, of course, have said 'alleged' hijackers"


Fair enough, I should have.

9/11 is a topic that can start of debates on forums that run for months and get very heated.

Been there done that and frankly I can't be bothered anymore.

However I do like to direct people in those kind of debates to the events that happened about 3 weeks after 9/11, namely the Anthrax attacks.

Probably the biggest factor in the creation of the hated (and unconstitutional) 'Patriot act'.

That is territory that strangely enough I'm willing to accept much of the 'consensus' view on the subject.

That being that the Anthrax attacks were..

1 An inside job (proven)

2 A false flag (proven)

3 A psychological operation
(proven)

The only debate seems to be about which US government security vetted bio weapons scientist actually did it, and who exactly was he/they acting for. Israel the US, or both.
"He should, of course, have said 'alleged' hijackers" Fair enough, I should have. 9/11 is a topic that can start of debates on forums that run for months and get very heated. Been there done that and frankly I can't be bothered anymore. However I do like to direct people in those kind of debates to the events that happened about 3 weeks after 9/11, namely the Anthrax attacks. Probably the biggest factor in the creation of the hated (and unconstitutional) 'Patriot act'. That is territory that strangely enough I'm willing to accept much of the 'consensus' view on the subject. That being that the Anthrax attacks were.. 1 An inside job (proven) 2 A false flag (proven) 3 A psychological operation (proven) The only debate seems to be about which US government security vetted bio weapons scientist actually did it, and who exactly was he/they acting for. Israel the US, or both. bilderbergsucks

1:18pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Child abuse? Isn't it blindingly obvious these outrages go right up to the top?

White March

"During the march, the fire brigade turned their hoses on the Federal Parliament buildings to symbolically cleanse it. "

The White March (French: Marche Blanche; Dutch: Witte mars) was a demonstration in Brussels on October 20, 1996 after serial killer and criminal Marc Dutroux was arrested. The demonstrators wanted better protection for children and a better functioning justice system that could investigate the Dutroux affair independently.

http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/White_March
Child abuse? Isn't it blindingly obvious these outrages go right up to the top? White March "During the march, the fire brigade turned their hoses on the Federal Parliament buildings to symbolically cleanse it. " The White March (French: Marche Blanche; Dutch: Witte mars) was a demonstration in Brussels on October 20, 1996 after serial killer and criminal Marc Dutroux was arrested. The demonstrators wanted better protection for children and a better functioning justice system that could investigate the Dutroux affair independently. http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/White_March bilderbergsucks

1:18pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Allegations of Massive Cover-Up

There was widespread anger and frustration among Belgians due to police errors, the general slowness of the investigation and Dutroux's claims that he was part of a sex ring that included high-ranking members of the police force and government. This suspicion that Dutroux had been, or was being, protected, and anger over the outcome, culminated when the popular judge in charge of investigating the claims was dismissed on the grounds of having participated in a fund-raising dinner for the girls' parents. The investigation itself was wrapped up. His dismissal and end of the investigation resulted in a massive protest march (the "White March") of 300,000 people on the capital, Brussels, in October 1996, two months after Dutroux's arrest, in which demands were made for reforms of Belgium's police and justice system.

On the witness stand, Jean-Marc Connerotte, the original judge of the case, broke down in tears when he described "the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against the shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out. Never before in Belgium has an investigating judge at the service of the king been subjected to such pressure. We were told by police that contracts had been taken out against the magistrates." Connerotte testified that the investigation was seriously hampered by protection of suspects by people in the government. "Rarely has so much energy been spent opposing an inquiry," he said. He believed that the Mafia had taken control of the case.

http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Marc_Dutrou
x
Allegations of Massive Cover-Up[edit] There was widespread anger and frustration among Belgians due to police errors, the general slowness of the investigation and Dutroux's claims that he was part of a sex ring that included high-ranking members of the police force and government. This suspicion that Dutroux had been, or was being, protected, and anger over the outcome, culminated when the popular judge in charge of investigating the claims was dismissed on the grounds of having participated in a fund-raising dinner for the girls' parents. The investigation itself was wrapped up. His dismissal and end of the investigation resulted in a massive protest march (the "White March") of 300,000 people on the capital, Brussels, in October 1996, two months after Dutroux's arrest, in which demands were made for reforms of Belgium's police and justice system. On the witness stand, Jean-Marc Connerotte, the original judge of the case, broke down in tears when he described "the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against the shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out. Never before in Belgium has an investigating judge at the service of the king been subjected to such pressure. We were told by police that [murder] contracts had been taken out against the magistrates." Connerotte testified that the investigation was seriously hampered by protection of suspects by people in the government. "Rarely has so much energy been spent opposing an inquiry," he said. He believed that the Mafia had taken control of the case.[11] http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Marc_Dutrou x bilderbergsucks

1:22pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Government Child Abuse (BANNED Discovery Channel Documentary)

Originally done by Yorkshire TV

Otherwise known as the Franklin Scandal. It was pulled from tv just days before it was to air. Make your own mind up as to whether that's because peodophile's in government were protetcted or not.

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=4AFrMpQxb
mk
Government Child Abuse (BANNED Discovery Channel Documentary) Originally done by Yorkshire TV Otherwise known as the Franklin Scandal. It was pulled from tv just days before it was to air. Make your own mind up as to whether that's because peodophile's in government were protetcted or not. http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=4AFrMpQxb mk bilderbergsucks

1:41pm Wed 12 Jun 13

garston tony says...

bilderbergsucks wrote:
"He should, of course, have said 'alleged' hijackers" Fair enough, I should have. 9/11 is a topic that can start of debates on forums that run for months and get very heated. Been there done that and frankly I can't be bothered anymore. However I do like to direct people in those kind of debates to the events that happened about 3 weeks after 9/11, namely the Anthrax attacks. Probably the biggest factor in the creation of the hated (and unconstitutional) 'Patriot act'. That is territory that strangely enough I'm willing to accept much of the 'consensus' view on the subject. That being that the Anthrax attacks were.. 1 An inside job (proven) 2 A false flag (proven) 3 A psychological operation (proven) The only debate seems to be about which US government security vetted bio weapons scientist actually did it, and who exactly was he/they acting for. Israel the US, or both.
BS, again making a claim that doesnt add up and for which he has no evidence.

Just because the chap accussed was a government employee does not make the attacks government sponsored, individuals are known to do nutty things on their own you know!

Secondly it was the FBI that investigated the matter and who believe they found the culprit who was a government employee (a lab technician). Why would the government set up a false flag event and then allow a government agency to implicate it?! If they can set up a false flag event they can sure as anything control the subsequent investigation!

So
1) a government employee was suspected of the attacks - does NOT prove an inside job
2) see above - NO proof of a 'false flag' plot
3) The only thing you got partially right, it did have a psychological impact but that is NOT proof it was a government operation
[quote][p][bold]bilderbergsucks[/bold] wrote: "He should, of course, have said 'alleged' hijackers" Fair enough, I should have. 9/11 is a topic that can start of debates on forums that run for months and get very heated. Been there done that and frankly I can't be bothered anymore. However I do like to direct people in those kind of debates to the events that happened about 3 weeks after 9/11, namely the Anthrax attacks. Probably the biggest factor in the creation of the hated (and unconstitutional) 'Patriot act'. That is territory that strangely enough I'm willing to accept much of the 'consensus' view on the subject. That being that the Anthrax attacks were.. 1 An inside job (proven) 2 A false flag (proven) 3 A psychological operation (proven) The only debate seems to be about which US government security vetted bio weapons scientist actually did it, and who exactly was he/they acting for. Israel the US, or both.[/p][/quote]BS, again making a claim that doesnt add up and for which he has no evidence. Just because the chap accussed was a government employee does not make the attacks government sponsored, individuals are known to do nutty things on their own you know! Secondly it was the FBI that investigated the matter and who believe they found the culprit who was a government employee (a lab technician). Why would the government set up a false flag event and then allow a government agency to implicate it?! If they can set up a false flag event they can sure as anything control the subsequent investigation! So 1) a government employee was suspected of the attacks - does NOT prove an inside job 2) see above - NO proof of a 'false flag' plot 3) The only thing you got partially right, it did have a psychological impact but that is NOT proof it was a government operation garston tony

1:48pm Wed 12 Jun 13

garston tony says...

Seriously BS, if you want to have credibility think about what you are posting. The only thing that sucks around here is your attempts at proving your accusations!

Whilst government officials are sometimes implicated or found guilty of crimes of all sorts including yes child abuse that in no way shape or form forms evidence that these crimes are a government plot etc. So there are allegations of a cover up in Belgium, and?
Seriously BS, if you want to have credibility think about what you are posting. The only thing that sucks around here is your attempts at proving your accusations! Whilst government officials are sometimes implicated or found guilty of crimes of all sorts including yes child abuse that in no way shape or form forms evidence that these crimes are a government plot etc. So there are allegations of a cover up in Belgium, and? garston tony

2:35pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

So
1) a government employee was suspected of the attacks - does NOT prove an inside job
2) see above - NO proof of a 'false flag' plot
3) The only thing you got partially right, it did have a psychological impact but that is NOT proof it was a government operation


--------------------
-------------------



Tony, you're wrong, wrong, wrong.


1 How 'inside' do you need it to be Tony? Initially Islamic fundamentalists and/or Saddam were being blamed, eventually a US government vetted bio weapons scientist was implicated. Which of them are the 'insiders' in this scenario? The anthrax came from a US Gov bio weapons facility ffs!!

2 Letters accompanying the anthrax implicated jihadists, as the perpetrators, so did the media and the state.
There is NO DOUBT whatsoever that jihadists were innocent here, therefore the facts prove this was the very definition of a 'false flag'. The wrong people were blamed (heavily)for months.
No debate here however much you squirm Tony.


3 Where did I use the word 'Government' ? I said it was a 'Psychological operation' which it clearly was.

But it's entirely plausible elements of the 'sate' may well have been involved, and not necessarily just the US state.

"The purpose of United States psychological operations (PSYOP) is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to US objectives."

http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Psychologic
al_Operations_(Unite
d_States)


Mossad

http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Mossad

"By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War."

http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/By_Way_of_D
eception
So 1) a government employee was suspected of the attacks - does NOT prove an inside job 2) see above - NO proof of a 'false flag' plot 3) The only thing you got partially right, it did have a psychological impact but that is NOT proof it was a government operation -------------------- ------------------- Tony, you're wrong, wrong, wrong. 1 How 'inside' do you need it to be Tony? Initially Islamic fundamentalists and/or Saddam were being blamed, eventually a US government vetted bio weapons scientist was implicated. Which of them are the 'insiders' in this scenario? The anthrax came from a US Gov bio weapons facility ffs!! 2 Letters accompanying the anthrax implicated jihadists, as the perpetrators, so did the media and the state. There is NO DOUBT whatsoever that jihadists were innocent here, therefore the facts prove this was the very definition of a 'false flag'. The wrong people were blamed (heavily)for months. No debate here however much you squirm Tony. 3 Where did I use the word 'Government' ? I said it was a 'Psychological operation' which it clearly was. But it's entirely plausible elements of the 'sate' may well have been involved, and not necessarily just the US state. "The purpose of United States psychological operations (PSYOP) is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to US objectives." http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Psychologic al_Operations_(Unite d_States) Mossad http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Mossad "By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War." http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/By_Way_of_D eception bilderbergsucks

2:40pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Therefore I van state that the 2001 Anthrax attacks were..

1 An inside job (proven)

2 A false flag (proven)

3 A psychological operation
(proven)
Therefore I van state that the 2001 Anthrax attacks were.. 1 An inside job (proven) 2 A false flag (proven) 3 A psychological operation (proven) bilderbergsucks

3:26pm Wed 12 Jun 13

garston tony says...

Ok BS, read this very slowly please so hopefully the words will sink in.

Just because someone works for the government does not mean if they break the law that that is a government plot to subjugate the massess. Ok? I'll say this again too, if it was a government plot why would the same government allow an organisation well within its control to implicate it if there was any actual truth that they were involved?

There is nothing at all to indicate that this was anything but the actions of an individual (and even then the evidence is mostly circumstancial), you can hardly call the actions of an individual a false flag event. And again if this was meant to be a false flag event against Islamic fundamentalist why did the government itself reveal that it wasnt?

Who else were you implying was behind this event by calling it an 'inside job'!! I'd refer to your OWN answer point one where the 'insider' worked for the government. Its not me that wriggling dude!
Ok BS, read this very slowly please so hopefully the words will sink in. Just because someone works for the government does not mean if they break the law that that is a government plot to subjugate the massess. Ok? I'll say this again too, if it was a government plot why would the same government allow an organisation well within its control to implicate it if there was any actual truth that they were involved? There is nothing at all to indicate that this was anything but the actions of an individual (and even then the evidence is mostly circumstancial), you can hardly call the actions of an individual a false flag event. And again if this was meant to be a false flag event against Islamic fundamentalist why did the government itself reveal that it wasnt? Who else were you implying was behind this event by calling it an 'inside job'!! I'd refer to your OWN answer point one where the 'insider' worked for the government. Its not me that wriggling dude! garston tony

3:59pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

If you need anymore proof of how f**ked this country is then this shows it, these idiots won't be laughing so hard when their dismal failure to govern this country properly becomes fully apparent.

The stupidity on both side of the isle is very revealing. Meacher should be remembered for asking these braying fools the right questions. They should be remembered for their arrogant laughter.




We're about half way there...

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mahatma Gandhi



MP's Mock Bilderberg in the House of Commons

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=7cqqSqMV2
C8
If you need anymore proof of how f**ked this country is then this shows it, these idiots won't be laughing so hard when their dismal failure to govern this country properly becomes fully apparent. The stupidity on both side of the isle is very revealing. Meacher should be remembered for asking these braying fools the right questions. They should be remembered for their arrogant laughter. We're about half way there... First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Mahatma Gandhi MP's Mock Bilderberg in the House of Commons http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=7cqqSqMV2 C8 bilderbergsucks

4:52pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

"Just because someone works for the government does not mean if they break the law that that is a government plot to subjugate the massess. Ok?"


3 Where did I use the word 'Government' ? I said it was a 'Psychological operation' which it clearly was.

Please note the word 'any'.

" Various techniques are used, by any set of groups, and aimed to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior"

http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Psychologic
al_warfare

I never claimed that it was 'a proven government conspiracy', I just said that was what I suspect it was.


"you can hardly call the actions of an individual a false flag event"


Yes I can. Even if it was an individual it was a false flag, the very definition of it.

Whoever did it achieved 'a false flag operation'.
By 'successfully' blaming people who didn't do it.
How can it be described as anything else? He/they had plenty of help.

The media and the state ensured it was so, if they had shut their mouths till they found out who really did it then you might have a point, but they didn't, so you don't.


"operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities"


http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/False_flag

The 'help' from both state and media makes also makes it a conspiracy, without the word theory attached.

Try to accept that 1 to 4 are historical facts, unpalatable truths.

Here are the facts..


The 2001 Anthrax attacks were..


1 An inside job (proven)

2 A false flag (proven)

3 A psychological operation
(proven)

4 A conspiracy(proven)


Here is the debate bit Tony, stop trying to mix the two up..



"The only debate seems to be about which US government security vetted bio weapons scientist actually did it, and who exactly was he/they acting for. Israel the US, or both."
"Just because someone works for the government does not mean if they break the law that that is a government plot to subjugate the massess. Ok?" 3 Where did I use the word 'Government' ? I said it was a 'Psychological operation' which it clearly was. Please note the word 'any'. " Various techniques are used, by any set of groups, and aimed to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior" http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Psychologic al_warfare I never claimed that it was 'a proven government conspiracy', I just said that was what I suspect it was. "you can hardly call the actions of an individual a false flag event" Yes I can. Even if it was an individual it was a false flag, the very definition of it. Whoever did it achieved 'a false flag operation'. By 'successfully' blaming people who didn't do it. How can it be described as anything else? He/they had plenty of help. The media and the state ensured it was so, if they had shut their mouths till they found out who really did it then you might have a point, but they didn't, so you don't. "operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities" http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/False_flag The 'help' from both state and media makes also makes it a conspiracy, without the word theory attached. Try to accept that 1 to 4 are historical facts, unpalatable truths. Here are the facts.. The 2001 Anthrax attacks were.. 1 An inside job (proven) 2 A false flag (proven) 3 A psychological operation (proven) 4 A conspiracy(proven) Here is the debate bit Tony, stop trying to mix the two up.. "The only debate seems to be about which US government security vetted bio weapons scientist actually did it, and who exactly was he/they acting for. Israel the US, or both." bilderbergsucks

8:18pm Wed 12 Jun 13

#UKMum says...

'some parties actually went down to see the demonstrators and find out what was going on.” '

This is the essence of why the demonstraters were at the Press Enclosure. They also want to know 'what was going on'.

Perhaps Cowper-Coles is starting to finally 'get it'.
'some parties actually went down to see the demonstrators and find out what was going on.” ' This is the essence of why the demonstraters were at the Press Enclosure. They also want to know 'what was going on'. Perhaps Cowper-Coles is starting to finally 'get it'. #UKMum

8:59pm Wed 12 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

If the Builderberg group actually wanted to do something positive for the world, they'd invite this guy to learn from him.


Stefan Molyneux On ResistRadio.com

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=DBd8ZkQwF
Js
If the Builderberg group actually wanted to do something positive for the world, they'd invite this guy to learn from him. Stefan Molyneux On ResistRadio.com http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=DBd8ZkQwF Js bilderbergsucks

7:58am Fri 14 Jun 13

Gaz1222 says...

To Garston Tony, I've done my research thoroughly pal, believe me. And how does that make me a cynic or an intellectual coward when I told you that to qualify you have to be a lazy f**ker like yourself. I've covered every subject on the globalist agenda and then some, and I double check, and cross reference everything I cover. Not just to fire bullets back at morons like you, but because I know this is a deadly game these gangsters are playing. Ever heard of "Normalcy bias" pal? Well the jews had it under Hitler, Russian people had it under Stalin, the Chinese had it under Mao, and you've got it right now. Much worse with you because you think you're intellectual, but I see you in a corner wringing your hands when it does come down on us. You ARE an intellectual coward pal, and I'm ashamed to say you're a fellow countryman. Bend over for the NWO pal, and take what's coming to you.
To Garston Tony, I've done my research thoroughly pal, believe me. And how does that make me a cynic or an intellectual coward when I told you that to qualify you have to be a lazy f**ker like yourself. I've covered every subject on the globalist agenda and then some, and I double check, and cross reference everything I cover. Not just to fire bullets back at morons like you, but because I know this is a deadly game these gangsters are playing. Ever heard of "Normalcy bias" pal? Well the jews had it under Hitler, Russian people had it under Stalin, the Chinese had it under Mao, and you've got it right now. Much worse with you because you think you're intellectual, but I see you in a corner wringing your hands when it does come down on us. You ARE an intellectual coward pal, and I'm ashamed to say you're a fellow countryman. Bend over for the NWO pal, and take what's coming to you. Gaz1222

8:00am Fri 14 Jun 13

Gaz1222 says...

Oh aye, and I don't really consider you a pal, so don't flatter yourself.
Oh aye, and I don't really consider you a pal, so don't flatter yourself. Gaz1222

11:10am Fri 14 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

I hadn't, interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Normalcy_bi
as


I thought his issue might be
Stockholm syndrome.


Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors or abusers, sometimes to the point of defending them, and sometimes the feeling of love for the captor shows. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness

http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Stockholm_s
yndrome
I hadn't, interesting. http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Normalcy_bi as I thought his issue might be Stockholm syndrome. Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors or abusers, sometimes to the point of defending them, and sometimes the feeling of love for the captor shows. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Stockholm_s yndrome bilderbergsucks

12:15am Mon 17 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Well that seems to have shut up Roy and Tony, the facts about the anthrax attacks tends to do that to people who love the authority of the state and despise their fellow human beings.

Just in case they do get back , here are some other pertinent facts about the case.

Ivans who was blamed never got his trial as he was conveniently 'suicided' in a mental hospital.

His friends and family and others including his potential victims never accepted his accusers allegations, no direct evidence of his involvement has ever been uncovered.

It is also worth mentioning that initially he was approached by the feds to help in their attempts to pin it on Steven Hatfill who was eventually exonerated and awarded $5 million for his trouble.


The most damning aspect of the event (imo) was the fact that one of the senators targeted (Patrick Leahy) was instrumental in delaying the enactment of the 'Patriot act'.

Well he was until his secretary opened an anthrax laced envelope, then he went along with the program like all the rest of those spineless politicians on the hill.

None of them were given a chance to actually read it before signing it into 'law'.

It was 3000 pages long and it was claimed to be a response to 'terrorism', yet it is an established fact that the document could never have materialised in three weeks, it is abundantly clear that this unconstitutional attack on personal liberties was drafted long before 9/11.

It was waiting in the wings for an opportunity to be sprung upon the American people.

It could NEVER have passed under normal conditions, it needed a "catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor " to get manifested into reality.

9/11 but more so the 2001 false flag, inside job, anthrax attacks provided just that.

Think about it..



http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Bruce_Edwar
ds_Ivins


http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/2001_anthra
x_attacks


Go to 'Controversy' first


http://en.wikipedia.
org/wiki/Patriot_Act
Well that seems to have shut up Roy and Tony, the facts about the anthrax attacks tends to do that to people who love the authority of the state and despise their fellow human beings. Just in case they do get back , here are some other pertinent facts about the case. Ivans who was blamed never got his trial as he was conveniently 'suicided' in a mental hospital. His friends and family and others including his potential victims never accepted his accusers allegations, no direct evidence of his involvement has ever been uncovered. It is also worth mentioning that initially he was approached by the feds to help in their attempts to pin it on Steven Hatfill who was eventually exonerated and awarded $5 million for his trouble. The most damning aspect of the event (imo) was the fact that one of the senators targeted (Patrick Leahy) was instrumental in delaying the enactment of the 'Patriot act'. Well he was until his secretary opened an anthrax laced envelope, then he went along with the program like all the rest of those spineless politicians on the hill. None of them were given a chance to actually read it before signing it into 'law'. It was 3000 pages long and it was claimed to be a response to 'terrorism', yet it is an established fact that the document could never have materialised in three weeks, it is abundantly clear that this unconstitutional attack on personal liberties was drafted long before 9/11. It was waiting in the wings for an opportunity to be sprung upon the American people. It could NEVER have passed under normal conditions, it needed a "catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor " to get manifested into reality. 9/11 but more so the 2001 false flag, inside job, anthrax attacks provided just that. Think about it.. http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Bruce_Edwar ds_Ivins http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/2001_anthra x_attacks Go to 'Controversy' first http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Patriot_Act bilderbergsucks

11:28am Mon 17 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

The 9-11 Solution - RESTORED: The Video Google Censored

http://www.sott.net/
articles/show/146563
-The-9-11-Solution-R
ESTORED-The-Video-Go
ogle-Censored
The 9-11 Solution - RESTORED: The Video Google Censored http://www.sott.net/ articles/show/146563 -The-9-11-Solution-R ESTORED-The-Video-Go ogle-Censored bilderbergsucks

11:30am Mon 17 Jun 13

bilderbergsucks says...

Sorry about that, here it is

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=7GDa-L4hH
Ho
Sorry about that, here it is http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=7GDa-L4hH Ho bilderbergsucks

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree