Firefighters called to car fire in Kilby Close, Garston

Watford Observer: Firefighters called to Garston car fire Firefighters called to Garston car fire

Crews were called to a car on fire in Garston on Saturday night.

Firefighters from Garston were called to the parked car alight on the drive of a Kilby Close house at 6.38pm.

Crew commander Grant Bishop said the fire appears to have been caused by an electrical fault, resulting in the glove box melting.

The occupants were stood near to the Ford Mondeo when they saw smoke and the vehicle’s lights flashing.

A hose reel was used to extinguish the fire.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree