CCTV: fresh appeal after distraction theft in Asda car park at Dome roundabout, north Watford

Watford Observer: CCTV: fresh appeal after north Watford distraction theft CCTV: fresh appeal after north Watford distraction theft

Police have released more information about suspects they are hunting in relation to a distraction theft from a pensioner in north Watford.

In November, officers released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to after the incident on Friday, September 20 at 10.30am in the Asda Car Park at the Dome roundabout.

The victim, a woman in her 60s, was approached in the car park by a man who told her she had dropped a £10 note. Whilst she was distracted bank cards were removed from her purse and later used to withdraw a large sum of money from her account.

Officers have since received new information that one of the men pictured may be called ‘Radu’ and is a resident in the Ilford area.

PC Mo Huzair from the North Watford Safer Neighbourhood Team said: "Information has come to light that a man named ‘Radu’ may be able to assist us with our enquires. If you know a man with this name, who is pictured in the images, please contact police. If this is you, I’d ask you to make contact with police. It may be that they witnessed the alleged crime or can offer assistance in the investigation."

Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Mo Huzair via Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number C4/13/2175.

Alternatively Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Comments (20)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:27pm Mon 2 Dec 13

phil mitchel says...

Why does it take so long to get these pictures out to the media, this blokes probably grown a beard and shaved his head by now.
Why does it take so long to get these pictures out to the media, this blokes probably grown a beard and shaved his head by now. phil mitchel

8:37am Tue 3 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

Radu is a typical Romanian name. I know not whether this Radu is a criminal or whether he is Romanian, but we do know that Romanians have unleashed a crime wave in the UK. Pickpockets on the transport system, Cashpoint fraud, much if not most of it is down to Romanian crime gangs and criminals.

1st January 2014 we open the UK borders to all Romanians, and Bulgarians as well, all 27-30 million of them. Whoever wants to come to the UK, claim benefits and housing, take UK jobs, commit crimes, can do so and there's nothing we can do about it. What's more, there is nothing the other three failed parties want to do about it. Only UKIP opposes this mass EU and other migration. If you do not control your own borders, then you cease to be a country. The EU controls our borders and the UK is very close to becoming a non-country.

We do seem to be attracting their criminals already albeit with some barriers to UK entry in place, I suspect it can only get worse after 1st January when the floodgates open. Some reports show 90% of cashpoint fraud is by Romanians. There are other reports of Romanian crime waves hitting the UK. Watford is not immune.

This is another example of how being a member of the EU works against the people of the UK. If we were not members of the EU and did not allow Romanians to come in to the UK willy nilly, then there would not be any Romanian criminals here to commit the crimes and we could kick out the ones we don't want. Now, there is nothing we can do about it and once we are all one big happy country, EULand, we will never be able to get rid of them because they will have as much right to live here as the rest of us.

The LibDems think this is a good idea, they can't wait for more EU control and integration, they are full-on supporters of the ever-closer EU union. Clearly they think they are not up to running this country (agreed) or at least would never be allowed to by the electorate (of course) and so would rather it be controlled from the EU. "Vote LibDem for an EU-sponsored crime wave in the UK" - is that their slogan for 2014 and 2015? The same could be said for the Labour party, Greens and the Conservatives

At the moment you have to be self-employed to enter the UK from Romania. Does being a criminal count as being self-employed? It would seem so.

The sooner we control our borders again the sooner we can stop such crime waves. The only way to do that is to vote UKIP.
Radu is a typical Romanian name. I know not whether this Radu is a criminal or whether he is Romanian, but we do know that Romanians have unleashed a crime wave in the UK. Pickpockets on the transport system, Cashpoint fraud, much if not most of it is down to Romanian crime gangs and criminals. 1st January 2014 we open the UK borders to all Romanians, and Bulgarians as well, all 27-30 million of them. Whoever wants to come to the UK, claim benefits and housing, take UK jobs, commit crimes, can do so and there's nothing we can do about it. What's more, there is nothing the other three failed parties want to do about it. Only UKIP opposes this mass EU and other migration. If you do not control your own borders, then you cease to be a country. The EU controls our borders and the UK is very close to becoming a non-country. We do seem to be attracting their criminals already albeit with some barriers to UK entry in place, I suspect it can only get worse after 1st January when the floodgates open. Some reports show 90% of cashpoint fraud is by Romanians. There are other reports of Romanian crime waves hitting the UK. Watford is not immune. This is another example of how being a member of the EU works against the people of the UK. If we were not members of the EU and did not allow Romanians to come in to the UK willy nilly, then there would not be any Romanian criminals here to commit the crimes and we could kick out the ones we don't want. Now, there is nothing we can do about it and once we are all one big happy country, EULand, we will never be able to get rid of them because they will have as much right to live here as the rest of us. The LibDems think this is a good idea, they can't wait for more EU control and integration, they are full-on supporters of the ever-closer EU union. Clearly they think they are not up to running this country (agreed) or at least would never be allowed to by the electorate (of course) and so would rather it be controlled from the EU. "Vote LibDem for an EU-sponsored crime wave in the UK" - is that their slogan for 2014 and 2015? The same could be said for the Labour party, Greens and the Conservatives At the moment you have to be self-employed to enter the UK from Romania. Does being a criminal count as being self-employed? It would seem so. The sooner we control our borders again the sooner we can stop such crime waves. The only way to do that is to vote UKIP. Phil Cox (UKIP)

1:04pm Tue 3 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

A Bulgarian burglar who was allowed into the UK despite having a string of convictions for theft and burglary has been jailed after he broke into a home just eight days after arriving in the country.
Emil Metodiev, 32, was caught red-handed with items from the burglary in Thorpe Bay, Essex, and pleaded guilty to the break-in earlier this year. He was jailed for 16 months at Basildon Crown Court yesterday.
Richard Kelly, prosecuting, said: ‘He had only been in the UK for eight days and had no independent means of income. It is not unreasonable to conclude the reason he came to the UK was to commit crime.’

- Taken from todays news.
A Bulgarian burglar who was allowed into the UK despite having a string of convictions for theft and burglary has been jailed after he broke into a home just eight days after arriving in the country. Emil Metodiev, 32, was caught red-handed with items from the burglary in Thorpe Bay, Essex, and pleaded guilty to the break-in earlier this year. He was jailed for 16 months at Basildon Crown Court yesterday. Richard Kelly, prosecuting, said: ‘He had only been in the UK for eight days and had no independent means of income. It is not unreasonable to conclude the reason he came to the UK was to commit crime.’ - Taken from todays news. Phil Cox (UKIP)

1:16pm Tue 3 Dec 13

Dollyhat says...

You don't offer one word of sympathy to this dear elderly pensioner and just use the report to spout your political views on 'here say'. You should hang your head in shame Mr Cox. Incidently I have voted UKIP once before, but if you are typical then never again.
You don't offer one word of sympathy to this dear elderly pensioner and just use the report to spout your political views on 'here say'. You should hang your head in shame Mr Cox. Incidently I have voted UKIP once before, but if you are typical then never again. Dollyhat

3:36pm Tue 3 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

Dollyhat,
let's assume for a moment you are not a local politician or activist from the other parties out to attack UKIP, but that this is a genuine post from a genuine voter with no political affiliations. Let's just look at what you have said and why you are upset.

I didn't offer my sympathy? ...Well, nor did you, or didn't you notice?

Hear Say? No, it is official crime statistics as reported in the press.

The other parties try to cover it up with smoke and mirrors, but UKIP will try to find and publicise the unvarnished truth on these matters. I'm sorry if that does not meet your views, but the truth is the truth. This is happening across the UK and it is a shame on our government and the other three main parties, it is they who should hang their heads in shame, time and time again as they let this country down.

I hope my and everyone else's sympathy (including yours) to this poor unfortunate lady goes without saying. I am angered by this crime and feel very sorry for anyone who is a victim, particularly the vulnerable like this lady.

Before the EU these criminals would not have been able to enter the UK so easily. Our politicians have let us, and in particular, this lady, down, if it does turn out to be a Romanian criminal who has done this.

It is clearly not right that we let these foreign criminals come and go into the UK at will, but that is what all the other major parties accept as part of the price of being in the EU. Would you prefer we said nothing about it? Sweep it under the carpet? Pretend it's not happening?

If you are not prepared to face or accept the truth on this matter then perhaps UKIP is not the party for you. We are the party that is not afraid to say things that are true even at the risk of offending the Politically Correct brigade.

The only way to safeguard our borders is to leave the EU.

The only way to leave the EU is to vote UKIP (Cameron is not sincere and will not leave the EU).

Therefore, vote UKIP.
Dollyhat, let's assume for a moment you are not a local politician or activist from the other parties out to attack UKIP, but that this is a genuine post from a genuine voter with no political affiliations. Let's just look at what you have said and why you are upset. I didn't offer my sympathy? ...Well, nor did you, or didn't you notice? Hear Say? No, it is official crime statistics as reported in the press. The other parties try to cover it up with smoke and mirrors, but UKIP will try to find and publicise the unvarnished truth on these matters. I'm sorry if that does not meet your views, but the truth is the truth. This is happening across the UK and it is a shame on our government and the other three main parties, it is they who should hang their heads in shame, time and time again as they let this country down. I hope my and everyone else's sympathy (including yours) to this poor unfortunate lady goes without saying. I am angered by this crime and feel very sorry for anyone who is a victim, particularly the vulnerable like this lady. Before the EU these criminals would not have been able to enter the UK so easily. Our politicians have let us, and in particular, this lady, down, if it does turn out to be a Romanian criminal who has done this. It is clearly not right that we let these foreign criminals come and go into the UK at will, but that is what all the other major parties accept as part of the price of being in the EU. Would you prefer we said nothing about it? Sweep it under the carpet? Pretend it's not happening? If you are not prepared to face or accept the truth on this matter then perhaps UKIP is not the party for you. We are the party that is not afraid to say things that are true even at the risk of offending the Politically Correct brigade. The only way to safeguard our borders is to leave the EU. The only way to leave the EU is to vote UKIP (Cameron is not sincere and will not leave the EU). Therefore, vote UKIP. Phil Cox (UKIP)

3:44pm Tue 3 Dec 13

djdooza says...

There appears to be a gang of Romanians in this country that are in full time jobs and pay taxes. Why can't all Romanians be like that, or is it just easier to make scapegoats out the very rotten eggs and ignore the ones that aren't?
There appears to be a gang of Romanians in this country that are in full time jobs and pay taxes. Why can't all Romanians be like that, or is it just easier to make scapegoats out the very rotten eggs and ignore the ones that aren't? djdooza

3:59pm Tue 3 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

djdooza wrote:
There appears to be a gang of Romanians in this country that are in full time jobs and pay taxes. Why can't all Romanians be like that, or is it just easier to make scapegoats out the very rotten eggs and ignore the ones that aren't?
The Romanians have been singled out for special mention by the police as being a major cause of certain crimes in the UK. Disproportionate to their presence in the UK.

Why do you think the Police, ever politically correct, are doing that?
[quote][p][bold]djdooza[/bold] wrote: There appears to be a gang of Romanians in this country that are in full time jobs and pay taxes. Why can't all Romanians be like that, or is it just easier to make scapegoats out the very rotten eggs and ignore the ones that aren't?[/p][/quote]The Romanians have been singled out for special mention by the police as being a major cause of certain crimes in the UK. Disproportionate to their presence in the UK. Why do you think the Police, ever politically correct, are doing that? Phil Cox (UKIP)

4:38pm Tue 3 Dec 13

Dollyhat says...

Mr Cox. You can certainly assume that I am not, never have been and
have no intention of ever having any political affiliation with any party. What worries me is that you can go on a rant (twice) about Romanians based on a police officer investigating this case and saying that one of the men they wish to interview MAY be called Radu. So what? Being named Radu makes him Romanian does it? Being a Romanian makes him a criminal does it? I enjoy listening to UKIP leader Nigel Farage, he talks a lot of sense and yes I have voted for his party and what it stands for. However, people like you worry the hell out of me. Your stand does nothing to encourage the electorate to vote UKIP. I suggest that after reading a news item you digest it, think rationally and calm yourself down before hitting the keyboard. By the way I did refer the victim as a 'dear elderly pensioner' which I, and no doubt many others, interpret as having sympathy. As I said.. read, digest, think and then respond. Many of us will then take you seriously.
Mr Cox. You can certainly assume that I am not, never have been and have no intention of ever having any political affiliation with any party. What worries me is that you can go on a rant (twice) about Romanians based on a police officer investigating this case and saying that one of the men they wish to interview MAY be called Radu. So what? Being named Radu makes him Romanian does it? Being a Romanian makes him a criminal does it? I enjoy listening to UKIP leader Nigel Farage, he talks a lot of sense and yes I have voted for his party and what it stands for. However, people like you worry the hell out of me. Your stand does nothing to encourage the electorate to vote UKIP. I suggest that after reading a news item you digest it, think rationally and calm yourself down before hitting the keyboard. By the way I did refer the victim as a 'dear elderly pensioner' which I, and no doubt many others, interpret as having sympathy. As I said.. read, digest, think and then respond. Many of us will then take you seriously. Dollyhat

10:52pm Tue 3 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

Dolly, I really am trying hard to believe you are not someone from the other parties sent to attack UKIP.

Here's the train of events.

It was an unusual name, Radu. I had never heard it before. I looked up Radu using google. You should try it. Wikipedia identifies it as a Romanian name.

Often when police want to "speak to someone who has information" it is a PC way of saying the person is a suspect, without saying as much.

Being Romanian does not make you a criminal, that would be racist and wrong to say and I for one would never say such a thing.

Now. If, after reading a news article, digesting the facts, thinking rationally and remaining calm, may I then hit the keyboard and report the facts, or should I contact you first to see whether you like the facts or not?

Facts are facts, it's better to face them, however uncomfortable that may make you feel, than to pretend they don't exist. It's the UKIP way, straight talking.
Dolly, I really am trying hard to believe you are not someone from the other parties sent to attack UKIP. Here's the train of events. It was an unusual name, Radu. I had never heard it before. I looked up Radu using google. You should try it. Wikipedia identifies it as a Romanian name. Often when police want to "speak to someone who has information" it is a PC way of saying the person is a suspect, without saying as much. Being Romanian does not make you a criminal, that would be racist and wrong to say and I for one would never say such a thing. Now. If, after reading a news article, digesting the facts, thinking rationally and remaining calm, may I then hit the keyboard and report the facts, or should I contact you first to see whether you like the facts or not? Facts are facts, it's better to face them, however uncomfortable that may make you feel, than to pretend they don't exist. It's the UKIP way, straight talking. Phil Cox (UKIP)

11:54pm Tue 3 Dec 13

Dollyhat says...

You know what Mr Cox. I believe YOU are a member of the Liberal party writing wholly insensitive and evocative articles such as yours. Readers contemplating voting UKIP will be put off by your views to the delight of Nick Clegg. Congratulations on a job well done! Very clever.
You know what Mr Cox. I believe YOU are a member of the Liberal party writing wholly insensitive and evocative articles such as yours. Readers contemplating voting UKIP will be put off by your views to the delight of Nick Clegg. Congratulations on a job well done! Very clever. Dollyhat

10:57am Wed 4 Dec 13

mkgoldenboys says...

Phil Cox (UKIP) wrote:
Dolly, I really am trying hard to believe you are not someone from the other parties sent to attack UKIP.

Here's the train of events.

It was an unusual name, Radu. I had never heard it before. I looked up Radu using google. You should try it. Wikipedia identifies it as a Romanian name.

Often when police want to "speak to someone who has information" it is a PC way of saying the person is a suspect, without saying as much.

Being Romanian does not make you a criminal, that would be racist and wrong to say and I for one would never say such a thing.

Now. If, after reading a news article, digesting the facts, thinking rationally and remaining calm, may I then hit the keyboard and report the facts, or should I contact you first to see whether you like the facts or not?

Facts are facts, it's better to face them, however uncomfortable that may make you feel, than to pretend they don't exist. It's the UKIP way, straight talking.
“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
[quote][p][bold]Phil Cox (UKIP)[/bold] wrote: Dolly, I really am trying hard to believe you are not someone from the other parties sent to attack UKIP. Here's the train of events. It was an unusual name, Radu. I had never heard it before. I looked up Radu using google. You should try it. Wikipedia identifies it as a Romanian name. Often when police want to "speak to someone who has information" it is a PC way of saying the person is a suspect, without saying as much. Being Romanian does not make you a criminal, that would be racist and wrong to say and I for one would never say such a thing. Now. If, after reading a news article, digesting the facts, thinking rationally and remaining calm, may I then hit the keyboard and report the facts, or should I contact you first to see whether you like the facts or not? Facts are facts, it's better to face them, however uncomfortable that may make you feel, than to pretend they don't exist. It's the UKIP way, straight talking.[/p][/quote]“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.” mkgoldenboys

4:57pm Wed 4 Dec 13

phil mitchel says...

It never takes much for UKIP to show their true colours.
It never takes much for UKIP to show their true colours. phil mitchel

5:15pm Wed 4 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

phil mitchel wrote:
It never takes much for UKIP to show their true colours.
Like wanting to control our borders, manage immigration, keep foreign criminals out of the UK and kick out the ones we already have?

Why would a political party want to hide a policy like that Phil? What is it in that statement that you disagree with? I know Labour are all for opening the borders and ushering in foreigners, they have said as much, in the hope they will reward them with their votes. Rather shallow and cynical, but that's Labour for you.

I rather like the contents of that policy. It's what a country that had pride in itself might do, just like any other independent country, like Australia, Canada, the US and so many others. Labour might not understand that, but many of its voters do. That's one reason why they are flocking to UKIP.

By all means let in to the UK the hard-working and decent people of the world (what is so special about people from the EU?) as we have always done, but just to open the borders to everyone is foolish. Labour is the worst culprit in this, but only because the LibDems are unelectable, and the Tories are too timid to vote for anything so just drift with the EU tide, which is not in the UK's favour.

It's time to vote for UKIP so we can stop all this rot, the damage done by Labour in particular, but also the tories and the LibDems as well.

Only UKIP is fighting for this country to regain independence.

VOTE UKIP, JOIN UKIP, GET UKIP.
[quote][p][bold]phil mitchel[/bold] wrote: It never takes much for UKIP to show their true colours.[/p][/quote]Like wanting to control our borders, manage immigration, keep foreign criminals out of the UK and kick out the ones we already have? Why would a political party want to hide a policy like that Phil? What is it in that statement that you disagree with? I know Labour are all for opening the borders and ushering in foreigners, they have said as much, in the hope they will reward them with their votes. Rather shallow and cynical, but that's Labour for you. I rather like the contents of that policy. It's what a country that had pride in itself might do, just like any other independent country, like Australia, Canada, the US and so many others. Labour might not understand that, but many of its voters do. That's one reason why they are flocking to UKIP. By all means let in to the UK the hard-working and decent people of the world (what is so special about people from the EU?) as we have always done, but just to open the borders to everyone is foolish. Labour is the worst culprit in this, but only because the LibDems are unelectable, and the Tories are too timid to vote for anything so just drift with the EU tide, which is not in the UK's favour. It's time to vote for UKIP so we can stop all this rot, the damage done by Labour in particular, but also the tories and the LibDems as well. Only UKIP is fighting for this country to regain independence. VOTE UKIP, JOIN UKIP, GET UKIP. Phil Cox (UKIP)

5:26pm Wed 4 Dec 13

phil mitchel says...

Don't you mean..VOTE UKIP GET RACIST BIGOTS ? who hide beneath a thin veil of respectability, it never takes Phil or his mates long to bash Johnny Foreigner.
Don't you mean..VOTE UKIP GET RACIST BIGOTS ? who hide beneath a thin veil of respectability, it never takes Phil or his mates long to bash Johnny Foreigner. phil mitchel

5:26pm Wed 4 Dec 13

phil mitchel says...

.
. phil mitchel

5:36pm Wed 4 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

Didn't your boss Gordon say that about some lady up north at the last election? It wasn't true of course, she just brought up foreigners and jobs, which you do not allow to be spoken about.

It did do a lot of damage to your party though, trashing your supporters like that, but you would have lost anyway. I think she got a full apology and was courted by the Labour party for a while to prove what a nice party Labour really is. It looked so false, but was probably better than nothing.

It's nice to know Labour can be relied upon to try to stifle debate by bringing out the racist and bigot cards. A leopard never changes its spots, eh Phil?
Didn't your boss Gordon say that about some lady up north at the last election? It wasn't true of course, she just brought up foreigners and jobs, which you do not allow to be spoken about. It did do a lot of damage to your party though, trashing your supporters like that, but you would have lost anyway. I think she got a full apology and was courted by the Labour party for a while to prove what a nice party Labour really is. It looked so false, but was probably better than nothing. It's nice to know Labour can be relied upon to try to stifle debate by bringing out the racist and bigot cards. A leopard never changes its spots, eh Phil? Phil Cox (UKIP)

6:24pm Wed 4 Dec 13

phil mitchel says...

The only reference to this persons ethnicity in the report is "Information has come to light that a man named ‘Radu’ may be able to assist us with our enquires" . From that one sentence you launched into an attack on Romanians. You have assumed that his name is Radu and that would make him Romanian you have also assumed he is the perpetrator and not a witness. Had you taken the time to absorb what was actually written you will see that the police officer said he may be called Radu and he may have witnessed the crime or be able to help with enguireys, but it suits your agenda to leap headlong into a racist rant. You're right Phil once a racist always a racist, boy oh boy am I looking forward to you and your little band of racists knocking on my door at election time.
The only reference to this persons ethnicity in the report is "Information has come to light that a man named ‘Radu’ may be able to assist us with our enquires" . From that one sentence you launched into an attack on Romanians. You have assumed that his name is Radu and that would make him Romanian you have also assumed he is the perpetrator and not a witness. Had you taken the time to absorb what was actually written you will see that the police officer said he may be called Radu and he may have witnessed the crime or be able to help with enguireys, but it suits your agenda to leap headlong into a racist rant. You're right Phil once a racist always a racist, boy oh boy am I looking forward to you and your little band of racists knocking on my door at election time. phil mitchel

6:45pm Wed 4 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

phil mitchel wrote:
The only reference to this persons ethnicity in the report is "Information has come to light that a man named ‘Radu’ may be able to assist us with our enquires" . From that one sentence you launched into an attack on Romanians. You have assumed that his name is Radu and that would make him Romanian you have also assumed he is the perpetrator and not a witness. Had you taken the time to absorb what was actually written you will see that the police officer said he may be called Radu and he may have witnessed the crime or be able to help with enguireys, but it suits your agenda to leap headlong into a racist rant. You're right Phil once a racist always a racist, boy oh boy am I looking forward to you and your little band of racists knocking on my door at election time.
Still playing the racist card Phil?

Your comment does not reflect the facts. Re-read my comments with an open mind, I think you will find you are wrong on many of your points above.

We need a more grown up discussion that just playing the racist or bigot cards, don't you think?
[quote][p][bold]phil mitchel[/bold] wrote: The only reference to this persons ethnicity in the report is "Information has come to light that a man named ‘Radu’ may be able to assist us with our enquires" . From that one sentence you launched into an attack on Romanians. You have assumed that his name is Radu and that would make him Romanian you have also assumed he is the perpetrator and not a witness. Had you taken the time to absorb what was actually written you will see that the police officer said he may be called Radu and he may have witnessed the crime or be able to help with enguireys, but it suits your agenda to leap headlong into a racist rant. You're right Phil once a racist always a racist, boy oh boy am I looking forward to you and your little band of racists knocking on my door at election time.[/p][/quote]Still playing the racist card Phil? Your comment does not reflect the facts. Re-read my comments with an open mind, I think you will find you are wrong on many of your points above. We need a more grown up discussion that just playing the racist or bigot cards, don't you think? Phil Cox (UKIP)

7:13pm Wed 4 Dec 13

phil mitchel says...

Keep denying the UKIP agenda isn't driven by racism, say it enough times and you might believe it yourself. Your comment " Re-read my comments with an open mind" silly comment from a bunch of narrow minded bigots, I'm tired of you now, you say nothing new in every post you make but you have MY permission to have the final word.
Keep denying the UKIP agenda isn't driven by racism, say it enough times and you might believe it yourself. Your comment " Re-read my comments with an open mind" silly comment from a bunch of narrow minded bigots, I'm tired of you now, you say nothing new in every post you make but you have MY permission to have the final word. phil mitchel

11:31pm Wed 4 Dec 13

Phil Cox (UKIP) says...

UKIP is not a racist party and I would not be a member of a racist party.

I have taken the opportunity on this articles posts to point out that the EU is responsible for some bad things happening to this country and that the only way to resolve the situation is to vote UKIP because UKIP is the only party that would take us out of the EU and give us back our self-determination.

UKIP is a much misunderstood and maligned party that has been labelled racist by people with an agenda to stop the rise of UKIP. Look behind the smears with an open mind and you will see that UKIP is not a racist party at all. It is a party of the people of the UK. Race plays no part in it.
UKIP is not a racist party and I would not be a member of a racist party. I have taken the opportunity on this articles posts to point out that the EU is responsible for some bad things happening to this country and that the only way to resolve the situation is to vote UKIP because UKIP is the only party that would take us out of the EU and give us back our self-determination. UKIP is a much misunderstood and maligned party that has been labelled racist by people with an agenda to stop the rise of UKIP. Look behind the smears with an open mind and you will see that UKIP is not a racist party at all. It is a party of the people of the UK. Race plays no part in it. Phil Cox (UKIP)

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree