Residents and dog rescued from house fire in Bushey Mill Lane

Watford Observer: Residents and dog rescued from Bushey house fire Residents and dog rescued from Bushey house fire

Two people have been taken to hospital after an "accidental" house fire in Bushey.

Fire crews and an ambulance were called to a house in Bushey Mill Lane at 1.33pm after a fire broke out in a first floor bedroom.

Two people and a dog were rescued from the house. They were treated for smoke inhalation on the scene and then taken to Watford General Hospital.

The fire was out by 1.48pm and ventilation of the house is currently in progress.

One crew from Garston fire station attended along with two from Watford.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:13pm Thu 12 Dec 13

abbotshornet says...

"Residents and dog rescued from house fire", was the dog a visitor?
"Residents and dog rescued from house fire", was the dog a visitor? abbotshornet

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree