North Watford cannabis-grower, Michael Oxley, breaks down in tears at two-year jail term

Watford Observer: Michael Oxley Michael Oxley

A man convicted of running a cannabis factory at a flat in north Watford broke down in tears when he was jailed for two years on Friday.

Michael Oxley, 42 still maintains his innocence to the charge despite being convicted by a jury on what a Judge described was “overwhelming evidence”.

Oxley, of Gammons Lane, Watford was convicted after a trial last month at Luton crown court, of producing the Class B drug and abstracting electricity.

With him in the dock was 33-year-old Ben Francis-Hudson from Everall Close, Hemel Hempstead who was found guilty of the same two charges after the trial.

Recorder Stephen Rubin QC said he played a much lesser role and passed an 18 month prison sentence suspended for two years with 200 hours unpaid work and £500 costs.

During the trial the jury heard how a flat in The Phillipers, Garston was rented in July 2011 in a woman's name but was converted to grow cannabis plants by Oxley and others.

He also tended the plants and was involved in unlawfully abstracting electricity.

When it was raided by police in October 2011, there were 70 plants growing. It was not clear how many of the plants would have given a yield of saleable cannabis, so no value could be put on the crop.

Recorder Rubin told Oxley: "You advanced a bogus defence that was littered with lies, but I am sure you were central to this cannabis factory and took substantial responsibility for setting up the equipment and tending the plants.

"You are persisting in your absurd denials, but I have also read letters about you which show there are aspects of your life which are worthy and productive.

"I have given consideration to suspending the sentence but given the attitude you have displayed and your persistence in denying your role, it would be quite wrong to suspend the sentence."

Comments (52)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:53am Tue 17 Dec 13

CVF420 says...

Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost.

Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF)
CVF Media Team
facebook.com/cvf420
Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420 CVF420

7:43am Tue 17 Dec 13

Dr Martin says...

If you break the law you have go to pay the consequences
If you break the law you have go to pay the consequences Dr Martin

9:34am Tue 17 Dec 13

LSC says...

"Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares?"

I care. He broke the law by growing the stuff, stole electricity, falsified documents on the property, didn't pay tax on his product and lied in a court of law.
Prisons were designed for people like that.
"Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares?" I care. He broke the law by growing the stuff, stole electricity, falsified documents on the property, didn't pay tax on his product and lied in a court of law. Prisons were designed for people like that. LSC

10:35am Tue 17 Dec 13

garston tony says...

CVF420 wrote:
Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420
Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful.

This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug
[quote][p][bold]CVF420[/bold] wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420[/p][/quote]Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful. This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug garston tony

11:19am Tue 17 Dec 13

CaptainPC says...

garston tony wrote:
CVF420 wrote:
Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420
Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful.

This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug
Cor....you are self righteous aren't you?

I'd go one further. He should be stoned to death. Tony has a pebble he's been saving since he found the cure for cancer......
[quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CVF420[/bold] wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420[/p][/quote]Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful. This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug[/p][/quote]Cor....you are self righteous aren't you? I'd go one further. He should be stoned to death. Tony has a pebble he's been saving since he found the cure for cancer...... CaptainPC

12:53pm Tue 17 Dec 13

WatfordBandB says...

LSC wrote:
"Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares?"

I care. He broke the law by growing the stuff, stole electricity, falsified documents on the property, didn't pay tax on his product and lied in a court of law.
Prisons were designed for people like that.
You Cretin, if you care so much. Grow your own cannabis farm and with the profit donate it back to the national grid for their "stolen electricity"

Then as for the "falsified documents" well this is tantamount to what the Nazi's did isn’t it?

And as for lying in court, "off with his head!"

I assume you are a woman...?
[quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: "Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares?" I care. He broke the law by growing the stuff, stole electricity, falsified documents on the property, didn't pay tax on his product and lied in a court of law. Prisons were designed for people like that.[/p][/quote]You Cretin, if you care so much. Grow your own cannabis farm and with the profit donate it back to the national grid for their "stolen electricity" Then as for the "falsified documents" well this is tantamount to what the Nazi's did isn’t it? And as for lying in court, "off with his head!" I assume you are a woman...? WatfordBandB

12:54pm Tue 17 Dec 13

watfoid says...

I feel sorry for the people who had to live next door to this guy - the stench of cannabis plants can be sickening for people who have to breathe it in all day. I agree with some commenters that the jail term is pretty harsh, but for the sake of people who have their home life blighted by this kind of horticultural operation, I'm very happy for it to be shut down. It's not particularly about moralising against drugs - I wouldn't want an illegal slaughterhouse set up in the flat upstairs but I'm not a vegetarian.
I feel sorry for the people who had to live next door to this guy - the stench of cannabis plants can be sickening for people who have to breathe it in all day. I agree with some commenters that the jail term is pretty harsh, but for the sake of people who have their home life blighted by this kind of horticultural operation, I'm very happy for it to be shut down. It's not particularly about moralising against drugs - I wouldn't want an illegal slaughterhouse set up in the flat upstairs but I'm not a vegetarian. watfoid

1:20pm Tue 17 Dec 13

EU_OUT_NOW says...

CVF420 wrote:
Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost.

Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF)
CVF Media Team
facebook.com/cvf420
Irresponsible IDIOT
[quote][p][bold]CVF420[/bold] wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420[/p][/quote]Irresponsible IDIOT EU_OUT_NOW

1:39pm Tue 17 Dec 13

LSC says...

WatfordBandB wrote:
LSC wrote:
"Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares?"

I care. He broke the law by growing the stuff, stole electricity, falsified documents on the property, didn't pay tax on his product and lied in a court of law.
Prisons were designed for people like that.
You Cretin, if you care so much. Grow your own cannabis farm and with the profit donate it back to the national grid for their "stolen electricity"

Then as for the "falsified documents" well this is tantamount to what the Nazi's did isn’t it?

And as for lying in court, "off with his head!"

I assume you are a woman...?
You call me a cretin and then assume I'm a woman? Interesting. In your head perhaps the two go hand in hand? Says a lot about you right away.

Perjury is a very serious crime that usually results in prison.

Your other comments don't make any sense, but that's a weed smoker for you.
[quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: "Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares?" I care. He broke the law by growing the stuff, stole electricity, falsified documents on the property, didn't pay tax on his product and lied in a court of law. Prisons were designed for people like that.[/p][/quote]You Cretin, if you care so much. Grow your own cannabis farm and with the profit donate it back to the national grid for their "stolen electricity" Then as for the "falsified documents" well this is tantamount to what the Nazi's did isn’t it? And as for lying in court, "off with his head!" I assume you are a woman...?[/p][/quote]You call me a cretin and then assume I'm a woman? Interesting. In your head perhaps the two go hand in hand? Says a lot about you right away. Perjury is a very serious crime that usually results in prison. Your other comments don't make any sense, but that's a weed smoker for you. LSC

2:10pm Tue 17 Dec 13

WatfordBandB says...

LSC wrote:
WatfordBandB wrote:
LSC wrote:
"Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares?"

I care. He broke the law by growing the stuff, stole electricity, falsified documents on the property, didn't pay tax on his product and lied in a court of law.
Prisons were designed for people like that.
You Cretin, if you care so much. Grow your own cannabis farm and with the profit donate it back to the national grid for their "stolen electricity"

Then as for the "falsified documents" well this is tantamount to what the Nazi's did isn’t it?

And as for lying in court, "off with his head!"

I assume you are a woman...?
You call me a cretin and then assume I'm a woman? Interesting. In your head perhaps the two go hand in hand? Says a lot about you right away.

Perjury is a very serious crime that usually results in prison.

Your other comments don't make any sense, but that's a weed smoker for you.
Why do you suppose the word Cretin is exclusive to the Male gender, you moron...
[quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: "Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares?" I care. He broke the law by growing the stuff, stole electricity, falsified documents on the property, didn't pay tax on his product and lied in a court of law. Prisons were designed for people like that.[/p][/quote]You Cretin, if you care so much. Grow your own cannabis farm and with the profit donate it back to the national grid for their "stolen electricity" Then as for the "falsified documents" well this is tantamount to what the Nazi's did isn’t it? And as for lying in court, "off with his head!" I assume you are a woman...?[/p][/quote]You call me a cretin and then assume I'm a woman? Interesting. In your head perhaps the two go hand in hand? Says a lot about you right away. Perjury is a very serious crime that usually results in prison. Your other comments don't make any sense, but that's a weed smoker for you.[/p][/quote]Why do you suppose the word Cretin is exclusive to the Male gender, you moron... WatfordBandB

2:20pm Tue 17 Dec 13

LSC says...

"Why do you suppose the word Cretin is exclusive to the Male gender, you moron.."

Oh dear, you are going to be hard work, aren't you. But in the interests of charity I will persevere. You have called me 3 things now. A cretin, a moron and a woman.
I must therefore assume that you link women to cretins and morons, or that being a woman is an insult in itself, as you only refer to me by insult.

Good luck in your future relationships.
"Why do you suppose the word Cretin is exclusive to the Male gender, you moron.." Oh dear, you are going to be hard work, aren't you. But in the interests of charity I will persevere. You have called me 3 things now. A cretin, a moron and a woman. I must therefore assume that you link women to cretins and morons, or that being a woman is an insult in itself, as you only refer to me by insult. Good luck in your future relationships. LSC

3:11pm Tue 17 Dec 13

WatfordBandB says...

LSC wrote:
"Why do you suppose the word Cretin is exclusive to the Male gender, you moron.."

Oh dear, you are going to be hard work, aren't you. But in the interests of charity I will persevere. You have called me 3 things now. A cretin, a moron and a woman.
I must therefore assume that you link women to cretins and morons, or that being a woman is an insult in itself, as you only refer to me by insult.

Good luck in your future relationships.
You must be stoned, Ill let you off. That would explain your twattiness...
[quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: "Why do you suppose the word Cretin is exclusive to the Male gender, you moron.." Oh dear, you are going to be hard work, aren't you. But in the interests of charity I will persevere. You have called me 3 things now. A cretin, a moron and a woman. I must therefore assume that you link women to cretins and morons, or that being a woman is an insult in itself, as you only refer to me by insult. Good luck in your future relationships.[/p][/quote]You must be stoned, Ill let you off. That would explain your twattiness... WatfordBandB

3:34pm Tue 17 Dec 13

Dr Martin says...

Don’t worry LSC, pro pot posters can’t keep up with the debate for long.

Keep up the good work
Don’t worry LSC, pro pot posters can’t keep up with the debate for long. Keep up the good work Dr Martin

3:35pm Tue 17 Dec 13

LSC says...

You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against.
All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes.
I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society. LSC

4:53pm Tue 17 Dec 13

ObserverOfWatfordLife says...

Do the crime and pay the time.... breaking down in tears doesnt get you anywhere in Prison. Not so tough now LOL
Do the crime and pay the time.... breaking down in tears doesnt get you anywhere in Prison. Not so tough now LOL ObserverOfWatfordLife

5:37pm Tue 17 Dec 13

Harry H Hornet says...

"I have given consideration to suspending the sentence but given the attitude you have displayed and your persistence in denying your role, it would be quite wrong to suspend the sentence."

Are we to assume that had he come clean and pleaded guilty that he would have been let off ?
"I have given consideration to suspending the sentence but given the attitude you have displayed and your persistence in denying your role, it would be quite wrong to suspend the sentence." Are we to assume that had he come clean and pleaded guilty that he would have been let off ? Harry H Hornet

3:01am Wed 18 Dec 13

Honest Rog says...

Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours.
Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked.
Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked.
NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.
Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime. Honest Rog

9:18am Wed 18 Dec 13

CaptainPC says...

LSC wrote:
You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against.
All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes.
I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right.
This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana.
Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen.
Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken.

I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
[quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion..... CaptainPC

9:50am Wed 18 Dec 13

CaptainPC says...

ObserverOfWatfordLif
e
wrote:
Do the crime and pay the time.... breaking down in tears doesnt get you anywhere in Prison. Not so tough now LOL
Yawn.
[quote][p][bold]ObserverOfWatfordLif e[/bold] wrote: Do the crime and pay the time.... breaking down in tears doesnt get you anywhere in Prison. Not so tough now LOL[/p][/quote]Yawn. CaptainPC

9:53am Wed 18 Dec 13

WatfordBandB says...

CaptainPC wrote:
LSC wrote:
You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against.
All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes.
I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right.
This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana.
Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen.
Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken.

I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....[/p][/quote]Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing... WatfordBandB

9:56am Wed 18 Dec 13

Dr Martin says...

WatfordBandB wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
LSC wrote:
You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against.
All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes.
I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right.
This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana.
Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen.
Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken.

I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...
Oops!
[quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....[/p][/quote]Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...[/p][/quote]Oops! Dr Martin

10:09am Wed 18 Dec 13

CaptainPC says...

WatfordBandB wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
LSC wrote:
You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against.
All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes.
I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right.
This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana.
Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen.
Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken.

I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...
I was agreeing with you. Why do you have to be so nasty?
[quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....[/p][/quote]Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...[/p][/quote]I was agreeing with you. Why do you have to be so nasty? CaptainPC

10:34am Wed 18 Dec 13

LSC says...

"I was agreeing with you. Why do you have to be so nasty?"

Lack of concentration and mood swings are fairly common symptoms of cannabis use. Ironic, eh?
"I was agreeing with you. Why do you have to be so nasty?" Lack of concentration and mood swings are fairly common symptoms of cannabis use. Ironic, eh? LSC

10:39am Wed 18 Dec 13

garston tony says...

CaptainPC wrote:
garston tony wrote:
CVF420 wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420
Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful. This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug
Cor....you are self righteous aren't you? I'd go one further. He should be stoned to death. Tony has a pebble he's been saving since he found the cure for cancer......
Self righteous? No, i've just spent time with people whose lives have been f'd up by this drug so have no sympathy for someone who was willing to be involved in the peddling of this mysery.

This mans tears are because he was caught and is being punished, not because of any remorse over the damage he has caused to others. If he hadnt been caught he wouldnt be shedding a tear he'd be enjoying the profits of his illegal activity
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CVF420[/bold] wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420[/p][/quote]Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful. This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug[/p][/quote]Cor....you are self righteous aren't you? I'd go one further. He should be stoned to death. Tony has a pebble he's been saving since he found the cure for cancer......[/p][/quote]Self righteous? No, i've just spent time with people whose lives have been f'd up by this drug so have no sympathy for someone who was willing to be involved in the peddling of this mysery. This mans tears are because he was caught and is being punished, not because of any remorse over the damage he has caused to others. If he hadnt been caught he wouldnt be shedding a tear he'd be enjoying the profits of his illegal activity garston tony

10:45am Wed 18 Dec 13

garston tony says...

Honest Rog wrote:
Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.
Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!!

What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work?

And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing
[quote][p][bold]Honest Rog[/bold] wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.[/p][/quote]Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!! What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work? And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing garston tony

10:47am Wed 18 Dec 13

garston tony says...

WatfordBandB wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
LSC wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...
Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had
[quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....[/p][/quote]Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...[/p][/quote]Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had garston tony

11:08am Wed 18 Dec 13

CaptainPC says...

garston tony wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
garston tony wrote:
CVF420 wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420
Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful. This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug
Cor....you are self righteous aren't you? I'd go one further. He should be stoned to death. Tony has a pebble he's been saving since he found the cure for cancer......
Self righteous? No, i've just spent time with people whose lives have been f'd up by this drug so have no sympathy for someone who was willing to be involved in the peddling of this mysery.

This mans tears are because he was caught and is being punished, not because of any remorse over the damage he has caused to others. If he hadnt been caught he wouldnt be shedding a tear he'd be enjoying the profits of his illegal activity
Summary: You know some weak people and you are a self righteous bigot.
[quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CVF420[/bold] wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420[/p][/quote]Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful. This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug[/p][/quote]Cor....you are self righteous aren't you? I'd go one further. He should be stoned to death. Tony has a pebble he's been saving since he found the cure for cancer......[/p][/quote]Self righteous? No, i've just spent time with people whose lives have been f'd up by this drug so have no sympathy for someone who was willing to be involved in the peddling of this mysery. This mans tears are because he was caught and is being punished, not because of any remorse over the damage he has caused to others. If he hadnt been caught he wouldnt be shedding a tear he'd be enjoying the profits of his illegal activity[/p][/quote]Summary: You know some weak people and you are a self righteous bigot. CaptainPC

11:09am Wed 18 Dec 13

WatfordBandB says...

garston tony wrote:
WatfordBandB wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
LSC wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...
Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had
"That's" Tony you Pleb, not "That"
Your Mum always got her Grammar incorrect when I was banging her from behind...
She would scream out “Wrong Hole”, and I retorted,
“No, it’s the RIGHT hole”
[quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....[/p][/quote]Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...[/p][/quote]Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had[/p][/quote]"That's" Tony you Pleb, not "That" Your Mum always got her Grammar incorrect when I was banging her from behind... She would scream out “Wrong Hole”, and I retorted, “No, it’s the RIGHT hole” WatfordBandB

12:29pm Wed 18 Dec 13

Richard Sumner 26/04/1989 says...

He is the product of prohibition and the War On Drigs' if we hadn't had a such a hard line on a drug which should be treated simlar to the highly addictive + DANGEROUS achohol and tobacco. This man would never be in a position to profit unlawfully from these operations and may actually go to work to get a proper job, instead of seeing this as asn opportunity goven to him by our lax drug laws. Please visit www.clear-uk.org to end this prohibition.
He is the product of prohibition and the War On Drigs' if we hadn't had a such a hard line on a drug which should be treated simlar to the highly addictive + DANGEROUS achohol and tobacco. This man would never be in a position to profit unlawfully from these operations and may actually go to work to get a proper job, instead of seeing this as asn opportunity goven to him by our lax drug laws. Please visit www.clear-uk.org to end this prohibition. Richard Sumner 26/04/1989

12:37pm Wed 18 Dec 13

garston tony says...

CaptainPC wrote:
garston tony wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
garston tony wrote:
CVF420 wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420
Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful. This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug
Cor....you are self righteous aren't you? I'd go one further. He should be stoned to death. Tony has a pebble he's been saving since he found the cure for cancer......
Self righteous? No, i've just spent time with people whose lives have been f'd up by this drug so have no sympathy for someone who was willing to be involved in the peddling of this mysery. This mans tears are because he was caught and is being punished, not because of any remorse over the damage he has caused to others. If he hadnt been caught he wouldnt be shedding a tear he'd be enjoying the profits of his illegal activity
Summary: You know some weak people and you are a self righteous bigot.
So let me get this right, you're standing up for a criminal? Says it all, says it all
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CVF420[/bold] wrote: Poor guy. Even if he did grow cannabis, he shouldn't be in prison. Who cares? It's safer than alcohol, and much safer than tobacco. It's time our government legalised and regulated, which would allow our police and courts to focus on real crime, such as murder and assault. It would also create thousands of legal, taxable jobs, giving our economy a huge boost. Cannabis Volunteer Force (CVF) CVF Media Team facebook.com/cvf420[/p][/quote]Just because alcohol and tobacco are legal isnt a reason to make another harmful product legal also (although it is a ridiculous anomoly granted). Wether cannabis is less harmful than the above two products is very debatable, but regardless of if it is less or more IT IS harmful. This mans tears are nothing compared to those of friends and families of those whose lives have been ruined by this drug[/p][/quote]Cor....you are self righteous aren't you? I'd go one further. He should be stoned to death. Tony has a pebble he's been saving since he found the cure for cancer......[/p][/quote]Self righteous? No, i've just spent time with people whose lives have been f'd up by this drug so have no sympathy for someone who was willing to be involved in the peddling of this mysery. This mans tears are because he was caught and is being punished, not because of any remorse over the damage he has caused to others. If he hadnt been caught he wouldnt be shedding a tear he'd be enjoying the profits of his illegal activity[/p][/quote]Summary: You know some weak people and you are a self righteous bigot.[/p][/quote]So let me get this right, you're standing up for a criminal? Says it all, says it all garston tony

12:49pm Wed 18 Dec 13

garston tony says...

WatfordBandB wrote:
garston tony wrote:
WatfordBandB wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
LSC wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...
Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had
"That's" Tony you Pleb, not "That" Your Mum always got her Grammar incorrect when I was banging her from behind... She would scream out “Wrong Hole”, and I retorted, “No, it’s the RIGHT hole”
Ah, so thats how you got the STD then is it? I'm sure the only 'banging' you've done since then is with your right hand although I wonder how much real experience you've had if you had to make out with a decomposed corpse?

Seriously though, you make that comment but I'm the pleb?!?!? You're a f***wit whose obviously got nothing of worth to say if you can only comment on grammar and make repulsive remarks about other peoples dead mothers. If yours isnt dead already she'd probably die of shame if she saw your comment, and if she didnt well that would explain a lot....
[quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....[/p][/quote]Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...[/p][/quote]Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had[/p][/quote]"That's" Tony you Pleb, not "That" Your Mum always got her Grammar incorrect when I was banging her from behind... She would scream out “Wrong Hole”, and I retorted, “No, it’s the RIGHT hole”[/p][/quote]Ah, so thats how you got the STD then is it? I'm sure the only 'banging' you've done since then is with your right hand although I wonder how much real experience you've had if you had to make out with a decomposed corpse? Seriously though, you make that comment but I'm the pleb?!?!? You're a f***wit whose obviously got nothing of worth to say if you can only comment on grammar and make repulsive remarks about other peoples dead mothers. If yours isnt dead already she'd probably die of shame if she saw your comment, and if she didnt well that would explain a lot.... garston tony

1:46pm Wed 18 Dec 13

CaptainPC says...

garston tony wrote:
WatfordBandB wrote:
garston tony wrote:
WatfordBandB wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
LSC wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...
Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had
"That's" Tony you Pleb, not "That" Your Mum always got her Grammar incorrect when I was banging her from behind... She would scream out “Wrong Hole”, and I retorted, “No, it’s the RIGHT hole”
Ah, so thats how you got the STD then is it? I'm sure the only 'banging' you've done since then is with your right hand although I wonder how much real experience you've had if you had to make out with a decomposed corpse?

Seriously though, you make that comment but I'm the pleb?!?!? You're a f***wit whose obviously got nothing of worth to say if you can only comment on grammar and make repulsive remarks about other peoples dead mothers. If yours isnt dead already she'd probably die of shame if she saw your comment, and if she didnt well that would explain a lot....
This story is about cannabis not necrophilia. You are a bit twisted, this doesn't make you a bad person, but I think you should seek help.

If you happen to find a corpse and want make love to it, then I suppose there isn't really that much harm done, but the next step is killing people for a bunk up.It's a slippery slope.

Please seek counselling as you are obviously depraved.
[quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....[/p][/quote]Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...[/p][/quote]Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had[/p][/quote]"That's" Tony you Pleb, not "That" Your Mum always got her Grammar incorrect when I was banging her from behind... She would scream out “Wrong Hole”, and I retorted, “No, it’s the RIGHT hole”[/p][/quote]Ah, so thats how you got the STD then is it? I'm sure the only 'banging' you've done since then is with your right hand although I wonder how much real experience you've had if you had to make out with a decomposed corpse? Seriously though, you make that comment but I'm the pleb?!?!? You're a f***wit whose obviously got nothing of worth to say if you can only comment on grammar and make repulsive remarks about other peoples dead mothers. If yours isnt dead already she'd probably die of shame if she saw your comment, and if she didnt well that would explain a lot....[/p][/quote]This story is about cannabis not necrophilia. You are a bit twisted, this doesn't make you a bad person, but I think you should seek help. If you happen to find a corpse and want make love to it, then I suppose there isn't really that much harm done, but the next step is killing people for a bunk up.It's a slippery slope. Please seek counselling as you are obviously depraved. CaptainPC

1:53pm Wed 18 Dec 13

Richard Sumner 26/04/1989 says...

garston tony wrote:
Honest Rog wrote:
Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.
Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!!

What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work?

And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing
Tony, I refer to my earlier comment in which I decribed Cannabis as a similar substance to tobacco and alchohol used to relax and enhance enjoyment. The damage that these (more spefically alchohol) have on our police / NHS / Families are untold and uncomparable to cannabis which 'often' . I know widow's of alcholholics and I know friends who have had bad experiences with cannabis (because of prohibition) again another detailed subject matter. The fact is that he didnt actually produce any cannabis for sale - so I think the sentance is harsh but he should have pleaded guilty, I can;t defend him on that, your sheer ignorance to the whole cannabis debate shows too me you are narrow minded and I will defend him on behalf of us.
[quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Honest Rog[/bold] wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.[/p][/quote]Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!! What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work? And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing[/p][/quote]Tony, I refer to my earlier comment in which I decribed Cannabis as a similar substance to tobacco and alchohol used to relax and enhance enjoyment. The damage that these (more spefically alchohol) have on our police / NHS / Families are untold and uncomparable to cannabis which 'often' . I know widow's of alcholholics and I know friends who have had bad experiences with cannabis (because of prohibition) again another detailed subject matter. The fact is that he didnt actually produce any cannabis for sale - so I think the sentance is harsh but he should have pleaded guilty, I can;t defend him on that, your sheer ignorance to the whole cannabis debate shows too me you are narrow minded and I will defend him on behalf of us. Richard Sumner 26/04/1989

2:11pm Wed 18 Dec 13

WatfordBandB says...

Anyone for a game of Tennis?
Anyone for a game of Tennis? WatfordBandB

2:44pm Wed 18 Dec 13

Andrew Turpie says...

"Oh what an atmosphere, I love a party with a happy atmosphere.."
"Oh what an atmosphere, I love a party with a happy atmosphere.." Andrew Turpie

2:56pm Wed 18 Dec 13

LSC says...

Richard you are missing the point. The debate is not particularly about the dangers of cannabis, it is about the fact this man knowingly broke the law and is being punished for it.
There are a few laws I don't agree with in this country, so I vote for people who say they will change them. I don't simply break them because it suits me. For instance, in the right conditions I could easily and safely do 80 on the motorway. But the law is 70, so if I do I expect a ticket. Simple as that.

Cannabis messes up many lives; I grant you more so at the moment because of the crime associated with it. Anyone who lights up a joint while it is illegal contributes to all that crime, which I find selfish and irresponsible. Like Tony, I have also witnessed many people who developed mental problems from its use. Making it legal will not change that. Yes, alcohol is dangerous to some too.
But which one kills me is like asking whether I'd rather be shot or stabbed. Knives are not illegal, guns are. Should guns be made legal on your argument?
Richard you are missing the point. The debate is not particularly about the dangers of cannabis, it is about the fact this man knowingly broke the law and is being punished for it. There are a few laws I don't agree with in this country, so I vote for people who say they will change them. I don't simply break them because it suits me. For instance, in the right conditions I could easily and safely do 80 on the motorway. But the law is 70, so if I do I expect a ticket. Simple as that. Cannabis messes up many lives; I grant you more so at the moment because of the crime associated with it. Anyone who lights up a joint while it is illegal contributes to all that crime, which I find selfish and irresponsible. Like Tony, I have also witnessed many people who developed mental problems from its use. Making it legal will not change that. Yes, alcohol is dangerous to some too. But which one kills me is like asking whether I'd rather be shot or stabbed. Knives are not illegal, guns are. Should guns be made legal on your argument? LSC

6:08pm Wed 18 Dec 13

Cuetip says...

Andrew Turpie wrote:
"Oh what an atmosphere, I love a party with a happy atmosphere.."
Whiffing cannabis is such a draw as it gets people on a high to give someone an illegal smack or two.
[quote][p][bold]Andrew Turpie[/bold] wrote: "Oh what an atmosphere, I love a party with a happy atmosphere.."[/p][/quote]Whiffing cannabis is such a draw as it gets people on a high to give someone an illegal smack or two. Cuetip

6:18pm Wed 18 Dec 13

Popeonarope says...

Honest Rog wrote:
Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours.
Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked.
Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked.
NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.
I disagree; he belongs in prison with the rest of the misinformed, parasitic muppets who trade in this laughable past time. Those who believe this drug doesnt harm anyone should consider all those addicts who mixed 'in the wrong crowd' initially and moved onto harder drugs as they were convinced they were also was harmless
Pathetic.
[quote][p][bold]Honest Rog[/bold] wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.[/p][/quote]I disagree; he belongs in prison with the rest of the misinformed, parasitic muppets who trade in this laughable past time. Those who believe this drug doesnt harm anyone should consider all those addicts who mixed 'in the wrong crowd' initially and moved onto harder drugs as they were convinced they were also was harmless Pathetic. Popeonarope

11:05pm Wed 18 Dec 13

Mr Dactyl says...

He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...
He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****... Mr Dactyl

9:53am Thu 19 Dec 13

CaptainPC says...

Mr Dactyl wrote:
He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...
I like him.
[quote][p][bold]Mr Dactyl[/bold] wrote: He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...[/p][/quote]I like him. CaptainPC

11:04am Thu 19 Dec 13

garston tony says...

CaptainPC wrote:
garston tony wrote:
WatfordBandB wrote:
garston tony wrote:
WatfordBandB wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
LSC wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....
Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...
Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had
"That's" Tony you Pleb, not "That" Your Mum always got her Grammar incorrect when I was banging her from behind... She would scream out “Wrong Hole”, and I retorted, “No, it’s the RIGHT hole”
Ah, so thats how you got the STD then is it? I'm sure the only 'banging' you've done since then is with your right hand although I wonder how much real experience you've had if you had to make out with a decomposed corpse? Seriously though, you make that comment but I'm the pleb?!?!? You're a f***wit whose obviously got nothing of worth to say if you can only comment on grammar and make repulsive remarks about other peoples dead mothers. If yours isnt dead already she'd probably die of shame if she saw your comment, and if she didnt well that would explain a lot....
This story is about cannabis not necrophilia. You are a bit twisted, this doesn't make you a bad person, but I think you should seek help. If you happen to find a corpse and want make love to it, then I suppose there isn't really that much harm done, but the next step is killing people for a bunk up.It's a slippery slope. Please seek counselling as you are obviously depraved.
As you well know unless you are totally brain dead (evidence strongly suggests that to be fair) I was responding to your cohorts post where he commented on having intercourse with my mother who happens to be dead.

As I said to him I say to you, the fact you decline to discuss the actual subject of the article is proof possitive that you have no defence for your opinions on the matter.
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Obviously Watford B&B is an ignoramus and his witterings would bor a panda to death, but that doesn't make you right. This bloke is guilty of stealing electricity and growing marijuana. Personally I think that stealing electricity should be punished but a fair sentence would be a fine lecied at three times the value of the fuel stolen. Growing marijuana? A private individual cannot currently be licensed to do this so it is a crime, but I'm not sure who the victim is? Stupid laws should be broken. I doubt you are an asset to society either, you come across as an arrogant, self reverential bigot. Just my opinion.....[/p][/quote]Captain, give LSC back the brain cell that you are obviously both sharing...[/p][/quote]Even if they only had one brain cell between them that still one more than you've ever had[/p][/quote]"That's" Tony you Pleb, not "That" Your Mum always got her Grammar incorrect when I was banging her from behind... She would scream out “Wrong Hole”, and I retorted, “No, it’s the RIGHT hole”[/p][/quote]Ah, so thats how you got the STD then is it? I'm sure the only 'banging' you've done since then is with your right hand although I wonder how much real experience you've had if you had to make out with a decomposed corpse? Seriously though, you make that comment but I'm the pleb?!?!? You're a f***wit whose obviously got nothing of worth to say if you can only comment on grammar and make repulsive remarks about other peoples dead mothers. If yours isnt dead already she'd probably die of shame if she saw your comment, and if she didnt well that would explain a lot....[/p][/quote]This story is about cannabis not necrophilia. You are a bit twisted, this doesn't make you a bad person, but I think you should seek help. If you happen to find a corpse and want make love to it, then I suppose there isn't really that much harm done, but the next step is killing people for a bunk up.It's a slippery slope. Please seek counselling as you are obviously depraved.[/p][/quote]As you well know unless you are totally brain dead (evidence strongly suggests that to be fair) I was responding to your cohorts post where he commented on having intercourse with my mother who happens to be dead. As I said to him I say to you, the fact you decline to discuss the actual subject of the article is proof possitive that you have no defence for your opinions on the matter. garston tony

11:09am Thu 19 Dec 13

garston tony says...

Richard Sumner 26/04/1989 wrote:
garston tony wrote:
Honest Rog wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.
Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!! What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work? And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing
Tony, I refer to my earlier comment in which I decribed Cannabis as a similar substance to tobacco and alchohol used to relax and enhance enjoyment. The damage that these (more spefically alchohol) have on our police / NHS / Families are untold and uncomparable to cannabis which 'often' . I know widow's of alcholholics and I know friends who have had bad experiences with cannabis (because of prohibition) again another detailed subject matter. The fact is that he didnt actually produce any cannabis for sale - so I think the sentance is harsh but he should have pleaded guilty, I can;t defend him on that, your sheer ignorance to the whole cannabis debate shows too me you are narrow minded and I will defend him on behalf of us.
Two wrong dont make a right, just because the harmful substances alcohol and tobacco are legal does not mean this and other drugs should be too.

He hadnt produced cannabis for sale because he was caught before the crop grew to the right stage. A few more weeks/months and he would have had a saleable drug and the sentence reflects his intentions to supply along with his total lack of remorse. His tears are evidence of him feeling sorry for himself, feeling sorry that he was caught not sorrow that what he was doing could have led to mysery for many people
[quote][p][bold]Richard Sumner 26/04/1989[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Honest Rog[/bold] wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.[/p][/quote]Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!! What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work? And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing[/p][/quote]Tony, I refer to my earlier comment in which I decribed Cannabis as a similar substance to tobacco and alchohol used to relax and enhance enjoyment. The damage that these (more spefically alchohol) have on our police / NHS / Families are untold and uncomparable to cannabis which 'often' . I know widow's of alcholholics and I know friends who have had bad experiences with cannabis (because of prohibition) again another detailed subject matter. The fact is that he didnt actually produce any cannabis for sale - so I think the sentance is harsh but he should have pleaded guilty, I can;t defend him on that, your sheer ignorance to the whole cannabis debate shows too me you are narrow minded and I will defend him on behalf of us.[/p][/quote]Two wrong dont make a right, just because the harmful substances alcohol and tobacco are legal does not mean this and other drugs should be too. He hadnt produced cannabis for sale because he was caught before the crop grew to the right stage. A few more weeks/months and he would have had a saleable drug and the sentence reflects his intentions to supply along with his total lack of remorse. His tears are evidence of him feeling sorry for himself, feeling sorry that he was caught not sorrow that what he was doing could have led to mysery for many people garston tony

12:42pm Thu 19 Dec 13

Mr Dactyl says...

CaptainPC wrote:
Mr Dactyl wrote:
He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...
I like him.
you obviously don't know the pr!ck then!!! Hope he gets buggered on Xmas day!!! Merry Xmas!!!
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mr Dactyl[/bold] wrote: He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...[/p][/quote]I like him.[/p][/quote]you obviously don't know the pr!ck then!!! Hope he gets buggered on Xmas day!!! Merry Xmas!!! Mr Dactyl

12:56pm Thu 19 Dec 13

WatfordBandB says...

garston tony wrote:
Richard Sumner 26/04/1989 wrote:
garston tony wrote:
Honest Rog wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.
Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!! What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work? And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing
Tony, I refer to my earlier comment in which I decribed Cannabis as a similar substance to tobacco and alchohol used to relax and enhance enjoyment. The damage that these (more spefically alchohol) have on our police / NHS / Families are untold and uncomparable to cannabis which 'often' . I know widow's of alcholholics and I know friends who have had bad experiences with cannabis (because of prohibition) again another detailed subject matter. The fact is that he didnt actually produce any cannabis for sale - so I think the sentance is harsh but he should have pleaded guilty, I can;t defend him on that, your sheer ignorance to the whole cannabis debate shows too me you are narrow minded and I will defend him on behalf of us.
Two wrong dont make a right, just because the harmful substances alcohol and tobacco are legal does not mean this and other drugs should be too.

He hadnt produced cannabis for sale because he was caught before the crop grew to the right stage. A few more weeks/months and he would have had a saleable drug and the sentence reflects his intentions to supply along with his total lack of remorse. His tears are evidence of him feeling sorry for himself, feeling sorry that he was caught not sorrow that what he was doing could have led to mysery for many people
Tony, no one cares about what you have to say. You are a sad little man who has depraved thoughts about digging up your Mum and laying her out on a hard wooden floor before committing a heinous act upon her decayed body. You have some serious issues and like people have said I advise you seek help or jump off the roof of Intu Watford…

Just my opinion…

xxx
[quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Richard Sumner 26/04/1989[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Honest Rog[/bold] wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.[/p][/quote]Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!! What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work? And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing[/p][/quote]Tony, I refer to my earlier comment in which I decribed Cannabis as a similar substance to tobacco and alchohol used to relax and enhance enjoyment. The damage that these (more spefically alchohol) have on our police / NHS / Families are untold and uncomparable to cannabis which 'often' . I know widow's of alcholholics and I know friends who have had bad experiences with cannabis (because of prohibition) again another detailed subject matter. The fact is that he didnt actually produce any cannabis for sale - so I think the sentance is harsh but he should have pleaded guilty, I can;t defend him on that, your sheer ignorance to the whole cannabis debate shows too me you are narrow minded and I will defend him on behalf of us.[/p][/quote]Two wrong dont make a right, just because the harmful substances alcohol and tobacco are legal does not mean this and other drugs should be too. He hadnt produced cannabis for sale because he was caught before the crop grew to the right stage. A few more weeks/months and he would have had a saleable drug and the sentence reflects his intentions to supply along with his total lack of remorse. His tears are evidence of him feeling sorry for himself, feeling sorry that he was caught not sorrow that what he was doing could have led to mysery for many people[/p][/quote]Tony, no one cares about what you have to say. You are a sad little man who has depraved thoughts about digging up your Mum and laying her out on a hard wooden floor before committing a heinous act upon her decayed body. You have some serious issues and like people have said I advise you seek help or jump off the roof of Intu Watford… Just my opinion… xxx WatfordBandB

3:13pm Thu 19 Dec 13

CaptainPC says...

Mr Dactyl wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Mr Dactyl wrote:
He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...
I like him.
you obviously don't know the pr!ck then!!! Hope he gets buggered on Xmas day!!! Merry Xmas!!!
Bit harsh that mate.....he's human and he needs to be loved.
[quote][p][bold]Mr Dactyl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mr Dactyl[/bold] wrote: He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...[/p][/quote]I like him.[/p][/quote]you obviously don't know the pr!ck then!!! Hope he gets buggered on Xmas day!!! Merry Xmas!!![/p][/quote]Bit harsh that mate.....he's human and he needs to be loved. CaptainPC

3:31pm Thu 19 Dec 13

garston tony says...

WatfordBandB wrote:
garston tony wrote:
Richard Sumner 26/04/1989 wrote:
garston tony wrote:
Honest Rog wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.
Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!! What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work? And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing
Tony, I refer to my earlier comment in which I decribed Cannabis as a similar substance to tobacco and alchohol used to relax and enhance enjoyment. The damage that these (more spefically alchohol) have on our police / NHS / Families are untold and uncomparable to cannabis which 'often' . I know widow's of alcholholics and I know friends who have had bad experiences with cannabis (because of prohibition) again another detailed subject matter. The fact is that he didnt actually produce any cannabis for sale - so I think the sentance is harsh but he should have pleaded guilty, I can;t defend him on that, your sheer ignorance to the whole cannabis debate shows too me you are narrow minded and I will defend him on behalf of us.
Two wrong dont make a right, just because the harmful substances alcohol and tobacco are legal does not mean this and other drugs should be too. He hadnt produced cannabis for sale because he was caught before the crop grew to the right stage. A few more weeks/months and he would have had a saleable drug and the sentence reflects his intentions to supply along with his total lack of remorse. His tears are evidence of him feeling sorry for himself, feeling sorry that he was caught not sorrow that what he was doing could have led to mysery for many people
Tony, no one cares about what you have to say. You are a sad little man who has depraved thoughts about digging up your Mum and laying her out on a hard wooden floor before committing a heinous act upon her decayed body. You have some serious issues and like people have said I advise you seek help or jump off the roof of Intu Watford… Just my opinion… xxx
You obviously care as you responded.

And once again you make no actual comment about the subject of illegal drugs or sentencing but choose to continue with childish remarks. On that note of course you were the one that made the comment about 'doing' my mother who is long dead so your comment above is self referential of course and you're the one with issues (those 'issues' being different to the pile of The Big Issue that you sell on the high street just to clarify)

Get a life you immature gimp before the drugs you like so much take it away from you
[quote][p][bold]WatfordBandB[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Richard Sumner 26/04/1989[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Honest Rog[/bold] wrote: Yes, his behaviour was anti-social towards the unfortunate neighbours. Yes, he shouldn't have told the truth when nicked. Yes, he should pay for the electricity he nicked. NO, he should not be banged up at great expense for what amounts to not much more than anti-social behaviour. That "no value could be put on the crop" just about says it all. This guy was a small time amateur and a 2 year sentence is totally disproportionate to the crime.[/p][/quote]Anti social behaviour? So intending to provide a substance that screws peoples lives up, and often the lives of their friends and family is just anti social behaviour now is it!! What next, stabbing someone is being mildly irritating, billion pound fraud not as bad as nicking a paper clip from work? And no value could be put on the crop because it hadnt grown yet, NOT because it wasnt going to have any value. No one goes to that effort for nothing[/p][/quote]Tony, I refer to my earlier comment in which I decribed Cannabis as a similar substance to tobacco and alchohol used to relax and enhance enjoyment. The damage that these (more spefically alchohol) have on our police / NHS / Families are untold and uncomparable to cannabis which 'often' . I know widow's of alcholholics and I know friends who have had bad experiences with cannabis (because of prohibition) again another detailed subject matter. The fact is that he didnt actually produce any cannabis for sale - so I think the sentance is harsh but he should have pleaded guilty, I can;t defend him on that, your sheer ignorance to the whole cannabis debate shows too me you are narrow minded and I will defend him on behalf of us.[/p][/quote]Two wrong dont make a right, just because the harmful substances alcohol and tobacco are legal does not mean this and other drugs should be too. He hadnt produced cannabis for sale because he was caught before the crop grew to the right stage. A few more weeks/months and he would have had a saleable drug and the sentence reflects his intentions to supply along with his total lack of remorse. His tears are evidence of him feeling sorry for himself, feeling sorry that he was caught not sorrow that what he was doing could have led to mysery for many people[/p][/quote]Tony, no one cares about what you have to say. You are a sad little man who has depraved thoughts about digging up your Mum and laying her out on a hard wooden floor before committing a heinous act upon her decayed body. You have some serious issues and like people have said I advise you seek help or jump off the roof of Intu Watford… Just my opinion… xxx[/p][/quote]You obviously care as you responded. And once again you make no actual comment about the subject of illegal drugs or sentencing but choose to continue with childish remarks. On that note of course you were the one that made the comment about 'doing' my mother who is long dead so your comment above is self referential of course and you're the one with issues (those 'issues' being different to the pile of The Big Issue that you sell on the high street just to clarify) Get a life you immature gimp before the drugs you like so much take it away from you garston tony

4:00pm Thu 19 Dec 13

Mr Dactyl says...

CaptainPC wrote:
Mr Dactyl wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Mr Dactyl wrote:
He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...
I like him.
you obviously don't know the pr!ck then!!! Hope he gets buggered on Xmas day!!! Merry Xmas!!!
Bit harsh that mate.....he's human and he needs to be loved.
He will be loved..by his cellmate...if he ain't growing gear he's stabbing people...he is really is the scum of the earth...FACT...
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mr Dactyl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Mr Dactyl[/bold] wrote: He deserves to be banged up coz he's got loads of previous...and he's a ****...[/p][/quote]I like him.[/p][/quote]you obviously don't know the pr!ck then!!! Hope he gets buggered on Xmas day!!! Merry Xmas!!![/p][/quote]Bit harsh that mate.....he's human and he needs to be loved.[/p][/quote]He will be loved..by his cellmate...if he ain't growing gear he's stabbing people...he is really is the scum of the earth...FACT... Mr Dactyl

5:51pm Thu 19 Dec 13

doggydo says...

I would just like to say...er..er....er..
.****! I've forgotten. What were we talking about? Jeez, I'm hungry, where are the biscuits?
I would just like to say...er..er....er.. .****! I've forgotten. What were we talking about? Jeez, I'm hungry, where are the biscuits? doggydo

5:53pm Thu 19 Dec 13

doggydo says...

**** ***** ** ***** **** ******* * ****** ******* ***, **** ****** ***, **** ***** *****!
***** ** ********* * *** **** ******?
**** ***** ** ***** **** ******* * ****** ******* ***, **** ****** ***, **** ***** *****! ***** ** ********* * *** **** ******? doggydo

9:57pm Thu 19 Dec 13

halfway77 says...

wether or not his punishment fits the crime there are more people who suffer the consequences of his actions and his lies. the papers only give half the story from the system point of view but feel that those that are left to live with his actions are doing the real time. There will always be the debate of legalising cannabis but at end of day it is the law, no one should be above it
wether or not his punishment fits the crime there are more people who suffer the consequences of his actions and his lies. the papers only give half the story from the system point of view but feel that those that are left to live with his actions are doing the real time. There will always be the debate of legalising cannabis but at end of day it is the law, no one should be above it halfway77

11:00am Fri 3 Jan 14

Mike Ribble says...

LSC wrote:
You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against.
All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes.
I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Steady on LSC - in the past you've been accused on this website of being many things and some of them contradictory but you have never been accused of being an asset to society.
[quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Steady on LSC - in the past you've been accused on this website of being many things and some of them contradictory but you have never been accused of being an asset to society. Mike Ribble

12:59pm Sun 5 Jan 14

LSC says...

Mike Ribble wrote:
LSC wrote:
You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against.
All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes.
I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.
Steady on LSC - in the past you've been accused on this website of being many things and some of them contradictory but you have never been accused of being an asset to society.
Ha, ha, touche! I'm just sorry you posted this so long after the story dropped off the RADAR so lots of people won't see it. My genuine favourite comeback answer on this site, ever!
[quote][p][bold]Mike Ribble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LSC[/bold] wrote: You are making my argument for me, well done. You, the pro-drug person verses me, against. All you have done is insult, type incoherently and defended perjury and other crimes. I think the people who read this thread will decide which of us is a greater asset to society.[/p][/quote]Steady on LSC - in the past you've been accused on this website of being many things and some of them contradictory but you have never been accused of being an asset to society.[/p][/quote]Ha, ha, touche! I'm just sorry you posted this so long after the story dropped off the RADAR so lots of people won't see it. My genuine favourite comeback answer on this site, ever! LSC

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree