Firefighters called to chimney blaze in Moor Lane, Sarratt

Watford Observer: Firefighters called to chimney blaze in Sarratt Firefighters called to chimney blaze in Sarratt

Two fire engines were called to a house in Sarratt yesterday afternoon to extinguish a chimney fire.

Crews from Watford and Rickmansworth were called to Moor Lane at 12.43pm yesterday and used a spray pack to put out the fire.

Hertfordshire County Council said the fire was "accidental" and no one was hurt.

Comments (2)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:42am Tue 17 Dec 13

HornetJJ says...

Wow!!!
Wow!!! HornetJJ

8:00pm Thu 19 Dec 13

Nascot says...

A fat man dressed in red & white with a white beard was reported to be the cause of the blockage. No reindeer were seriously injured as a result of this incident, although one had a burn to his nose which has turned slightly red.
A fat man dressed in red & white with a white beard was reported to be the cause of the blockage. No reindeer were seriously injured as a result of this incident, although one had a burn to his nose which has turned slightly red. Nascot

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree