Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
Firefighters called to damaged chimney, in Westland Road, Watford over Christmas period
Firefighters had to shore up a chimney stack that was in a "dangerous position" during the Christmas break.
A crew from Garston station were sent to Westland Road on Friday at 3.30pm, after someone dialled 999 to report the precarious chimney pot.
When the firefighters arrived they discovered the brickwork of the chimney was crumbling. They removed an aerial and made the stack safe.
Comments are closed on this article.