Fire crews attend microwave blaze in The Glebe, Garston

Firefighters were called to a house in Garston after a microwave caught fire.

Crews from Garston and Watford were called to The Glebe at 5.19pm last night after the appliance went up in flames.

The house was heavily smoke logged, so a hose was used to put the fire out and the kitchen was ventilated.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree