Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
South west Hertfordshire residents named in New Year Honours list
A philanthropist, a hospice medical director, and the co-founder of netmums.com have all been mentioned in the Queen’s New Year Honours list.
A total of six people from south west Hertfordshire have been awarded honours today.
- Radlett resident John Dorrington Apthorp, OBE, for charitable services particularly in Hertfordshire.
- Loudwater resident Robert Andrew Voss, chief executive Officer of Voss International, for services to British Industry and for voluntary service in the UK.
- Watford resident Sarah Carolyn Russell, co-founder of Netmums.com, for services to families.
- Rickmansworth resident Lady Joanna Susan Elizabeth Staughton, DL, JP, for services to education, health, law and charity in Hertfordshire.
- Kings Langley resident Dr Rosalind Taylor DL, medical director of the Hospice of St Francis, for services to hospice care.
Queen’s Ambulance Service Medal
- Jill Moseley, associate director of clinical quality, East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust.
Comments are closed on this article.