Firefighters called to laundry room fire at Bushey Academy in London Road

Firefighters called to laundry room fire at Bushey Academy

Firefighters called to laundry room fire at Bushey Academy

First published in News Watford Observer: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

A fire broke out in a laundry room at an academy in Bushey this morning.

Firefighters were called at 7.47am to Bushey Academy in London Road. They believe the accidental fire was started after an electrical fault, and disconnected the supply.

Hertfordshire County Council said no one was hurt and an investigation is underway.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree