UPDATE: Your ten Watford problems, submitted by readers
Sort of in London but sort of in the Home Counties, Watford is a unique place with unique problems that only a Watfordian would understand...
1. Watford roads: if you want to go left, you have to go right.
2. You used to go into Watford to go to The Harlequin, now you have to go into Watford to go to intu Watford. It's confusing.
3. Sighing for the thousandth time when someone new says “oh Watford, isn’t that where Eastenders is filmed?”
4. Then you come home after a long day and discover that actually Eastenders is being filmed in Watford. Outside your house.
5. Or one of a hundred other things is being filmed there, because Watford looks a bit like London.
6. The 15 minute hike from Watford tube station to the town centre.
7. Getting a space in the Cassiobury Park car park during the summer months is one of your life’s major achievements.
8. Being filled with the sudden and overwhelming urge to jump into the pond on a night out.
9. At the end of the night you have enough money for a trip to Hot Stuff OR a cab home.
10. Going to Nandos and realising you know half the people in there.
What are your Watford problems? Send them in to email@example.com and you could see them added to the list.