Ion Iorga jailed for exposing himself on train near Croxley station

Watford Observer: Pervert jailed for exposing himself on train Pervert jailed for exposing himself on train

A man who exposed himself to a group of female passengers on a train near Croxley station has been jailed and banned from the London Underground network.

Ion Iorga exposed himself and carried out an indecent act in front of female passengers at around 11.30pm on Wednesday, July 3, 2013.

The 40-year-old was arrested by British Transport Police on board the northbound Metropolitan line train, which was travelling between Finchley Road and Watford.

He was later identified as the person wanted in connection with four previous crimes.

Iorga, of Kingsgate, Wembley, pleaded guilty to five counts of exposure between April 2012 and July 2013 and was sentenced to 15 months in prison after appearing at Blackfriars Crown Court on Monday, February 10.

He was also handed a five-year Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO), which bans him from travelling on any London Underground train, or entering any London Underground station, between 6.30pm and 5am until 2019.

In total, he was jailed for 18 months after receiving a further three-month prison term for breaching a suspended sentence for a previous offence.

Speaking after the sentencing, Detective Constable Stephen Allen, the investigating officer, said: "This was an intimidating and very upsetting experience for all of the victims involved and I’d like to commend them for assisting officers during the investigation, which was vital to securing the conviction of Ion Iorga.

"Iorga is now in prison for his disgusting behaviour and is restricted from using the London Underground network.

"We welcome the sentence and SOPO handed to Iorga and hope it serves as a warning that sexual offences anywhere on the Tube or rail network will not be tolerated and are taken extremely seriously by police and the courts."

To report an incident of a sexual nature that occurred on a Tube or train, call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 with details of what happened. In an emergency always dial 999.

Comments (27)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:06am Thu 20 Feb 14

G_Whiz says...

Now he'll just have to offend against women in places other than the underground!

Still it's nice our authorities and the EU want him to stay here - any other country would deport him in an effort to protect it's citizens!
Now he'll just have to offend against women in places other than the underground! Still it's nice our authorities and the EU want him to stay here - any other country would deport him in an effort to protect it's citizens! G_Whiz
  • Score: 10

7:24am Thu 20 Feb 14

martin grant says...

Any chance of a deportation order on this guy if not castration sounds good to me.
Any chance of a deportation order on this guy if not castration sounds good to me. martin grant
  • Score: 4

10:50am Thu 20 Feb 14

CaptainPC says...

Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed. CaptainPC
  • Score: -8

11:02am Thu 20 Feb 14

Taxidermist says...

CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance. Taxidermist
  • Score: 6

12:04pm Thu 20 Feb 14

EU_OUT_NOW says...

There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..
There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days.. EU_OUT_NOW
  • Score: 8

2:20pm Thu 20 Feb 14

CaptainPC says...

Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
[quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed! CaptainPC
  • Score: -5

3:10pm Thu 20 Feb 14

Boosey says...

CaptainPC wrote:
Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
lon lorga good old British name!
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed![/p][/quote]lon lorga good old British name! Boosey
  • Score: 1

3:18pm Thu 20 Feb 14

CaptainPC says...

Boosey wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
lon lorga good old British name!
Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.
[quote][p][bold]Boosey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed![/p][/quote]lon lorga good old British name![/p][/quote]Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant. CaptainPC
  • Score: 2

6:41pm Thu 20 Feb 14

EU_OUT_NOW says...

Boosey wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
lon lorga good old British name!
):):):):)....... I like this... didn't think it needed explaining, thanks anyway..
[quote][p][bold]Boosey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed![/p][/quote]lon lorga good old British name![/p][/quote]):):):):)....... I like this... didn't think it needed explaining, thanks anyway.. EU_OUT_NOW
  • Score: 1

6:58pm Thu 20 Feb 14

EU_OUT_NOW says...

CaptainPC wrote:
Boosey wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
lon lorga good old British name!
Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.
"Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant"...........
...... Oh I say old chap, jolly naughty, politically incorrect and all that. Assumption is reasonable, foreigners disrupting our British way of life, importing their cultural idiosyncrasies is FACT. Unacceptable social behaviour and crime by foreigners is FACT. UK citizen? Oh yes, the licence to live here lavishly handed out by our government to anyone.
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boosey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed![/p][/quote]lon lorga good old British name![/p][/quote]Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.[/p][/quote]"Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant"........... ...... Oh I say old chap, jolly naughty, politically incorrect and all that. Assumption is reasonable, foreigners disrupting our British way of life, importing their cultural idiosyncrasies is FACT. Unacceptable social behaviour and crime by foreigners is FACT. UK citizen? Oh yes, the licence to live here lavishly handed out by our government to anyone. EU_OUT_NOW
  • Score: 0

7:57pm Thu 20 Feb 14

cgpc Rob says...

If he buys an oyster card or gets someone else to, how is he going to be stopped if there are no staff at underground stations to recognise him and stop him boarding trains?
If he buys an oyster card or gets someone else to, how is he going to be stopped if there are no staff at underground stations to recognise him and stop him boarding trains? cgpc Rob
  • Score: 2

8:02pm Thu 20 Feb 14

EU_OUT_NOW says...

cgpc Rob wrote:
If he buys an oyster card or gets someone else to, how is he going to be stopped if there are no staff at underground stations to recognise him and stop him boarding trains?
Now there's a point? Once a flasher, always a flasher. Sorry, just couldn't resist that one..):):):)
[quote][p][bold]cgpc Rob[/bold] wrote: If he buys an oyster card or gets someone else to, how is he going to be stopped if there are no staff at underground stations to recognise him and stop him boarding trains?[/p][/quote]Now there's a point? Once a flasher, always a flasher. Sorry, just couldn't resist that one..):):):) EU_OUT_NOW
  • Score: 0

8:38pm Thu 20 Feb 14

G_Whiz says...

If he offends again, at least Captain PC will be happy! Unless it's a member of his family. Of course.
If he offends again, at least Captain PC will be happy! Unless it's a member of his family. Of course. G_Whiz
  • Score: 4

10:28pm Thu 20 Feb 14

denlar says...

Boosey wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
lon lorga good old British name!
****.....
[quote][p][bold]Boosey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed![/p][/quote]lon lorga good old British name![/p][/quote]****..... denlar
  • Score: 0

9:07am Fri 21 Feb 14

garston tony says...

G_Whiz wrote:
Now he'll just have to offend against women in places other than the underground! Still it's nice our authorities and the EU want him to stay here - any other country would deport him in an effort to protect it's citizens!
What was that thing on the news earlier this week about the UK breaking EU law by NOT sending Irish prisoners to Ireland? It seems that EU law does say that foreign prisoners should be returned to their home countries and its our own government that is failing to do so.

I agree, any non UK citizen should be deported back to their home country if they commit a crime and indeed anyone who has obtained UK citizenship and has no actual family ties (actual real ties to not naturalised UK citizens - didnt the Labour government fail to deport someone as they had a cat and it would have been a breach of their human rights?) should be deported too.
[quote][p][bold]G_Whiz[/bold] wrote: Now he'll just have to offend against women in places other than the underground! Still it's nice our authorities and the EU want him to stay here - any other country would deport him in an effort to protect it's citizens![/p][/quote]What was that thing on the news earlier this week about the UK breaking EU law by NOT sending Irish prisoners to Ireland? It seems that EU law does say that foreign prisoners should be returned to their home countries and its our own government that is failing to do so. I agree, any non UK citizen should be deported back to their home country if they commit a crime and indeed anyone who has obtained UK citizenship and has no actual family ties (actual real ties to not naturalised UK citizens - didnt the Labour government fail to deport someone as they had a cat and it would have been a breach of their human rights?) should be deported too. garston tony
  • Score: 0

9:08am Fri 21 Feb 14

garston tony says...

EU_OUT_NOW wrote:
There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..
Theirs a lot of UK born people doing some very strange things too, and not just in the UK but abroad as well. Its swings and roundabouts maybe?
[quote][p][bold]EU_OUT_NOW[/bold] wrote: There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..[/p][/quote]Theirs a lot of UK born people doing some very strange things too, and not just in the UK but abroad as well. Its swings and roundabouts maybe? garston tony
  • Score: -1

9:37am Fri 21 Feb 14

LSC says...

My understanding of the law is that if he is an EU citizen and you deport him, he is allowed to come straight back.
My understanding of the law is that if he is an EU citizen and you deport him, he is allowed to come straight back. LSC
  • Score: 2

10:36am Fri 21 Feb 14

CaptainPC says...

EU_OUT_NOW wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Boosey wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
lon lorga good old British name!
Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.
"Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant"...........

...... Oh I say old chap, jolly naughty, politically incorrect and all that. Assumption is reasonable, foreigners disrupting our British way of life, importing their cultural idiosyncrasies is FACT. Unacceptable social behaviour and crime by foreigners is FACT. UK citizen? Oh yes, the licence to live here lavishly handed out by our government to anyone.
When you say "Oh I say old chap, jollly naughty" aren't you mocking a British attitude that has held sway for hundreds of years?

In reality I agree with you that non-EU citizens who commit crimes worthy of imprisonment should be deported at some stage. There'd need to be a a question asked about whether it was worthwhile actually making them serve their time as well.

My problem was that you assume from his name he is not a UK citizen.

At least he's not interfering in our Politics like Nigela Farage and Patrick O'Flynn with their funny, foreign sounding names.

When you talk about the British way of life being affected what date do you have in mind? Cos society evolves constantly.

Did immigrants shut down the red phone boxes?

Have the immigrants killed all the milkman?

Or was that gay weddings?

I really hope you are a paid up member of UKIP and your ill-judged blatherings come to haunt you like so many of your fellow travellers.

You are a bigoted, imbecilic mug and UKIP have LESS credibility than the BNP. If UKIP were serious they would take your money and allow you membership but advise you, as one of the hard of thinking, to keep your trap shut.
[quote][p][bold]EU_OUT_NOW[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boosey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed![/p][/quote]lon lorga good old British name![/p][/quote]Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.[/p][/quote]"Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant"........... ...... Oh I say old chap, jolly naughty, politically incorrect and all that. Assumption is reasonable, foreigners disrupting our British way of life, importing their cultural idiosyncrasies is FACT. Unacceptable social behaviour and crime by foreigners is FACT. UK citizen? Oh yes, the licence to live here lavishly handed out by our government to anyone.[/p][/quote]When you say "Oh I say old chap, jollly naughty" aren't you mocking a British attitude that has held sway for hundreds of years? In reality I agree with you that non-EU citizens who commit crimes worthy of imprisonment should be deported at some stage. There'd need to be a a question asked about whether it was worthwhile actually making them serve their time as well. My problem was that you assume from his name he is not a UK citizen. At least he's not interfering in our Politics like Nigela Farage and Patrick O'Flynn with their funny, foreign sounding names. When you talk about the British way of life being affected what date do you have in mind? Cos society evolves constantly. Did immigrants shut down the red phone boxes? Have the immigrants killed all the milkman? Or was that gay weddings? I really hope you are a paid up member of UKIP and your ill-judged blatherings come to haunt you like so many of your fellow travellers. You are a bigoted, imbecilic mug and UKIP have LESS credibility than the BNP. If UKIP were serious they would take your money and allow you membership but advise you, as one of the hard of thinking, to keep your trap shut. CaptainPC
  • Score: 0

10:39am Fri 21 Feb 14

CaptainPC says...

G_Whiz wrote:
If he offends again, at least Captain PC will be happy! Unless it's a member of his family. Of course.
He had a w4nk on the train. Some nosey parker complained about it. He's going to jail. What would you want to happen?
[quote][p][bold]G_Whiz[/bold] wrote: If he offends again, at least Captain PC will be happy! Unless it's a member of his family. Of course.[/p][/quote]He had a w4nk on the train. Some nosey parker complained about it. He's going to jail. What would you want to happen? CaptainPC
  • Score: -3

11:34am Fri 21 Feb 14

G_Whiz says...

garston tony wrote:
EU_OUT_NOW wrote:
There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..
Theirs a lot of UK born people doing some very strange things too, and not just in the UK but abroad as well. Its swings and roundabouts maybe?
Two wrongs don't make a right! - Usual liberal weak argument Tone!
[quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]EU_OUT_NOW[/bold] wrote: There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..[/p][/quote]Theirs a lot of UK born people doing some very strange things too, and not just in the UK but abroad as well. Its swings and roundabouts maybe?[/p][/quote]Two wrongs don't make a right! - Usual liberal weak argument Tone! G_Whiz
  • Score: 2

11:37am Fri 21 Feb 14

G_Whiz says...

CaptainPC wrote:
G_Whiz wrote:
If he offends again, at least Captain PC will be happy! Unless it's a member of his family. Of course.
He had a w4nk on the train. Some nosey parker complained about it. He's going to jail. What would you want to happen?
Maybe you would want your kids to see that - I wouldn't, that's all!

Desperately defend your buddy all you like. You're still, so, wrong!
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]G_Whiz[/bold] wrote: If he offends again, at least Captain PC will be happy! Unless it's a member of his family. Of course.[/p][/quote]He had a w4nk on the train. Some nosey parker complained about it. He's going to jail. What would you want to happen?[/p][/quote]Maybe you would want your kids to see that - I wouldn't, that's all! Desperately defend your buddy all you like. You're still, so, wrong! G_Whiz
  • Score: 3

12:00pm Fri 21 Feb 14

CaptainPC says...

G_Whiz wrote:
garston tony wrote:
EU_OUT_NOW wrote:
There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..
Theirs a lot of UK born people doing some very strange things too, and not just in the UK but abroad as well. Its swings and roundabouts maybe?
Two wrongs don't make a right! - Usual liberal weak argument Tone!
It really pians me to have defend GT, but (try to stop moving your lips) his argument wasn't that two wrongs made a right. His point was that crime is committed by people across the board.

You are particularly incensed by this train w4nker because he has a funny foreign sounding name.

This is because you are, intellectually, very weak. Also you are boring. Oh and wrong.

Apart from that though you are spot on though.
[quote][p][bold]G_Whiz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]EU_OUT_NOW[/bold] wrote: There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..[/p][/quote]Theirs a lot of UK born people doing some very strange things too, and not just in the UK but abroad as well. Its swings and roundabouts maybe?[/p][/quote]Two wrongs don't make a right! - Usual liberal weak argument Tone![/p][/quote]It really pians me to have defend GT, but (try to stop moving your lips) his argument wasn't that two wrongs made a right. His point was that crime is committed by people across the board. You are particularly incensed by this train w4nker because he has a funny foreign sounding name. This is because you are, intellectually, very weak. Also you are boring. Oh and wrong. Apart from that though you are spot on though. CaptainPC
  • Score: 0

12:03pm Fri 21 Feb 14

WatfordBandB says...

To each and every one of you... GROW UP!
To each and every one of you... GROW UP! WatfordBandB
  • Score: 0

12:04pm Fri 21 Feb 14

WatfordBandB says...

To Ion Iorga, love you man xx
To Ion Iorga, love you man xx WatfordBandB
  • Score: -1

1:11pm Fri 21 Feb 14

EU_OUT_NOW says...

CaptainPC wrote:
EU_OUT_NOW wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Boosey wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
lon lorga good old British name!
Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.
"Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant"...........


...... Oh I say old chap, jolly naughty, politically incorrect and all that. Assumption is reasonable, foreigners disrupting our British way of life, importing their cultural idiosyncrasies is FACT. Unacceptable social behaviour and crime by foreigners is FACT. UK citizen? Oh yes, the licence to live here lavishly handed out by our government to anyone.
When you say "Oh I say old chap, jollly naughty" aren't you mocking a British attitude that has held sway for hundreds of years?

In reality I agree with you that non-EU citizens who commit crimes worthy of imprisonment should be deported at some stage. There'd need to be a a question asked about whether it was worthwhile actually making them serve their time as well.

My problem was that you assume from his name he is not a UK citizen.

At least he's not interfering in our Politics like Nigela Farage and Patrick O'Flynn with their funny, foreign sounding names.

When you talk about the British way of life being affected what date do you have in mind? Cos society evolves constantly.

Did immigrants shut down the red phone boxes?

Have the immigrants killed all the milkman?

Or was that gay weddings?

I really hope you are a paid up member of UKIP and your ill-judged blatherings come to haunt you like so many of your fellow travellers.

You are a bigoted, imbecilic mug and UKIP have LESS credibility than the BNP. If UKIP were serious they would take your money and allow you membership but advise you, as one of the hard of thinking, to keep your trap shut.
Boy Oh Boy, don’t you waffle on? You have serious verbal Diarrhoea…. Never mind you carry on, this is the place to spit out all your personal frustrations.... Go kid!!!!
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]EU_OUT_NOW[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boosey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed![/p][/quote]lon lorga good old British name![/p][/quote]Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.[/p][/quote]"Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant"........... ...... Oh I say old chap, jolly naughty, politically incorrect and all that. Assumption is reasonable, foreigners disrupting our British way of life, importing their cultural idiosyncrasies is FACT. Unacceptable social behaviour and crime by foreigners is FACT. UK citizen? Oh yes, the licence to live here lavishly handed out by our government to anyone.[/p][/quote]When you say "Oh I say old chap, jollly naughty" aren't you mocking a British attitude that has held sway for hundreds of years? In reality I agree with you that non-EU citizens who commit crimes worthy of imprisonment should be deported at some stage. There'd need to be a a question asked about whether it was worthwhile actually making them serve their time as well. My problem was that you assume from his name he is not a UK citizen. At least he's not interfering in our Politics like Nigela Farage and Patrick O'Flynn with their funny, foreign sounding names. When you talk about the British way of life being affected what date do you have in mind? Cos society evolves constantly. Did immigrants shut down the red phone boxes? Have the immigrants killed all the milkman? Or was that gay weddings? I really hope you are a paid up member of UKIP and your ill-judged blatherings come to haunt you like so many of your fellow travellers. You are a bigoted, imbecilic mug and UKIP have LESS credibility than the BNP. If UKIP were serious they would take your money and allow you membership but advise you, as one of the hard of thinking, to keep your trap shut.[/p][/quote]Boy Oh Boy, don’t you waffle on? You have serious verbal Diarrhoea…. Never mind you carry on, this is the place to spit out all your personal frustrations.... Go kid!!!! EU_OUT_NOW
  • Score: 1

2:12pm Fri 21 Feb 14

CaptainPC says...

EU_OUT_NOW wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
EU_OUT_NOW wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Boosey wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Taxidermist wrote:
CaptainPC wrote:
Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.
He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.
All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples.

Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....?

If you are just guessing you can get stuffed!
lon lorga good old British name!
Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.
"Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant"...........



...... Oh I say old chap, jolly naughty, politically incorrect and all that. Assumption is reasonable, foreigners disrupting our British way of life, importing their cultural idiosyncrasies is FACT. Unacceptable social behaviour and crime by foreigners is FACT. UK citizen? Oh yes, the licence to live here lavishly handed out by our government to anyone.
When you say "Oh I say old chap, jollly naughty" aren't you mocking a British attitude that has held sway for hundreds of years?

In reality I agree with you that non-EU citizens who commit crimes worthy of imprisonment should be deported at some stage. There'd need to be a a question asked about whether it was worthwhile actually making them serve their time as well.

My problem was that you assume from his name he is not a UK citizen.

At least he's not interfering in our Politics like Nigela Farage and Patrick O'Flynn with their funny, foreign sounding names.

When you talk about the British way of life being affected what date do you have in mind? Cos society evolves constantly.

Did immigrants shut down the red phone boxes?

Have the immigrants killed all the milkman?

Or was that gay weddings?

I really hope you are a paid up member of UKIP and your ill-judged blatherings come to haunt you like so many of your fellow travellers.

You are a bigoted, imbecilic mug and UKIP have LESS credibility than the BNP. If UKIP were serious they would take your money and allow you membership but advise you, as one of the hard of thinking, to keep your trap shut.
Boy Oh Boy, don’t you waffle on? You have serious verbal Diarrhoea…. Never mind you carry on, this is the place to spit out all your personal frustrations.... Go kid!!!!
Dear Pot,

Poke it up your ar$e.

Love Kettle.
[quote][p][bold]EU_OUT_NOW[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]EU_OUT_NOW[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boosey[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Taxidermist[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: Sorry, This bloke just showed some people his winkie. No one was killed.[/p][/quote]He didn't just 'show hi winkle' as you put it, he also committed an indecent sexual act. I am a firm believer that all Non UK Citizens who are convicted of a criminal offence should be sent back to their country of origin on completion of their sentance.[/p][/quote]All he was show his winkie and stroke it. Unpleasant I agree but hardly traumatic. It's no worse than one of those really ugly, dribbling children. If you don't like it look away. Simples. Also, how do we know he is a non uk citizen....? If you are just guessing you can get stuffed![/p][/quote]lon lorga good old British name![/p][/quote]Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant.[/p][/quote]"Oh right, so we are just guessing based on his name. How ignorant"........... ...... Oh I say old chap, jolly naughty, politically incorrect and all that. Assumption is reasonable, foreigners disrupting our British way of life, importing their cultural idiosyncrasies is FACT. Unacceptable social behaviour and crime by foreigners is FACT. UK citizen? Oh yes, the licence to live here lavishly handed out by our government to anyone.[/p][/quote]When you say "Oh I say old chap, jollly naughty" aren't you mocking a British attitude that has held sway for hundreds of years? In reality I agree with you that non-EU citizens who commit crimes worthy of imprisonment should be deported at some stage. There'd need to be a a question asked about whether it was worthwhile actually making them serve their time as well. My problem was that you assume from his name he is not a UK citizen. At least he's not interfering in our Politics like Nigela Farage and Patrick O'Flynn with their funny, foreign sounding names. When you talk about the British way of life being affected what date do you have in mind? Cos society evolves constantly. Did immigrants shut down the red phone boxes? Have the immigrants killed all the milkman? Or was that gay weddings? I really hope you are a paid up member of UKIP and your ill-judged blatherings come to haunt you like so many of your fellow travellers. You are a bigoted, imbecilic mug and UKIP have LESS credibility than the BNP. If UKIP were serious they would take your money and allow you membership but advise you, as one of the hard of thinking, to keep your trap shut.[/p][/quote]Boy Oh Boy, don’t you waffle on? You have serious verbal Diarrhoea…. Never mind you carry on, this is the place to spit out all your personal frustrations.... Go kid!!!![/p][/quote]Dear Pot, Poke it up your ar$e. Love Kettle. CaptainPC
  • Score: 0

9:00pm Fri 21 Feb 14

G_Whiz says...

CaptainPC wrote:
G_Whiz wrote:
garston tony wrote:
EU_OUT_NOW wrote:
There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..
Theirs a lot of UK born people doing some very strange things too, and not just in the UK but abroad as well. Its swings and roundabouts maybe?
Two wrongs don't make a right! - Usual liberal weak argument Tone!
It really pians me to have defend GT, but (try to stop moving your lips) his argument wasn't that two wrongs made a right. His point was that crime is committed by people across the board.

You are particularly incensed by this train w4nker because he has a funny foreign sounding name.

This is because you are, intellectually, very weak. Also you are boring. Oh and wrong.

Apart from that though you are spot on though.
Hehe, you're starting to sound desperate. Nothing wrong with Pointing out that our government and the EU are happy for us to entertain foreign criminals especially criminal gangs. As freedom of movement makes it easy for them. And as Tony stated, we do have enough criminals ourselves! - why increase the victim list?

But you are right in one way - It would be nice for the racist media to run a story about English sex trafficking, grooming, pick-pocketing, cash-point card fraud gangs for a change.
[quote][p][bold]CaptainPC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]G_Whiz[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garston tony[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]EU_OUT_NOW[/bold] wrote: There seems to be an awful lot of foreigners in the UK doing some very strange things these days..[/p][/quote]Theirs a lot of UK born people doing some very strange things too, and not just in the UK but abroad as well. Its swings and roundabouts maybe?[/p][/quote]Two wrongs don't make a right! - Usual liberal weak argument Tone![/p][/quote]It really pians me to have defend GT, but (try to stop moving your lips) his argument wasn't that two wrongs made a right. His point was that crime is committed by people across the board. You are particularly incensed by this train w4nker because he has a funny foreign sounding name. This is because you are, intellectually, very weak. Also you are boring. Oh and wrong. Apart from that though you are spot on though.[/p][/quote]Hehe, you're starting to sound desperate. Nothing wrong with Pointing out that our government and the EU are happy for us to entertain foreign criminals especially criminal gangs. As freedom of movement makes it easy for them. And as Tony stated, we do have enough criminals ourselves! - why increase the victim list? But you are right in one way - It would be nice for the racist media to run a story about English sex trafficking, grooming, pick-pocketing, cash-point card fraud gangs for a change. G_Whiz
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree