Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or upload here
South west Hertfordshire drugs ring members sentenced to 40 years in prison after police operation Pagoda
Thirteen people have been sentenced to more than 40 years in prison after a police operation targeted a mass drugs ring in south west Hertfordshire.
More than 160 officers were involved in Operation Pagoda, which saw 13 warrants being carried out during dawn raids on May 8, 2013.
Those connected with, what Hertfordshire Constabulary are calling, the Mario Line were sentenced on Friday, February 14 and Monday, February 17 at Harrow Crown Court.
They had all pleaded guilty at earlier hearings in the same court.
The following were sentenced for conspiracy to supply Class A drugs:
• 35-year-old Besnik Sinanaj (Mario) from Royalist Court in Falmouth, was sentenced to 10 years.
• 30-year-old Brezar Culaj from Chencuit Way, Stanmore was sentenced to six years eight months.
• 31-year-old Brigal Culaj from Ganders Ash in Watford was sentenced to six years eight months.
• 27-year-old Fation Sinanaj from High Road, Bushey Heath was sentenced to five years and four months in prison.
• 34-year-old Reoland Sinanaj, from Draycott Avenue in Harrow was sentenced to five years and four months in prison.
• 35-year-old Sajmir Xhakrosa from Turnberry Court in Watford was sentenced to four years six months in prison.
The following were sentenced to 20 months in prison for substantive drugs supply:
• 26-year-old Claudiu Surluceanu from Enderby Road in Harrow.
• 43-year-old Ibadula Genghiz from Toorack Road in Harrow.
• 33-year-old Adrian Spulber from Furzehill Road in Borehamwood.
• 31-year-old Grigore Scripcaru from Montrose Road in Harrow.
• 43-year-old James Tweddle from Mendip Road in Bushey was given a nine month sentence suspended for 18 months and must complete 120 hours of unpaid work.
• 40-year-old Samantha Valaydon from Park Road in Bushey was given a 12 month sentence suspended for 18 months with a six month drug rehabilitation requirement.