Firefighters extinguish cooking fire

Picture from stock

Picture from stock

First published in News Watford Observer: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

Firefighters were called to a flat fire in Watford that was started when cooking was left unattended.

Two crews from Watford were called at 9.28 on Tuesday to a second floor flat on Wilmington Close.

The flat was smoke logged due to unattended cooking and the male resident was led to safety and received oxygen therapy.

The fire was logged as accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree