Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or upload here
Firefighters called to flaming oven
Firefighters were called to a house in Watford after reports of an oven fire.
Crews from Watford and Rickmansworth attended the house in Hazel Tree road at 10.29am yesterday.
On arrival they found there was unattended cooking that had been left in the oven and slight smoke in the kitchen.
After further investigation, an electrical fault was found in the oven and it was removed and National Grid was contacted.
Comments are closed on this article.