Judges have unveiled the winners of the best garden competitions in Kings Langley.
All the winners will receive a framed certificate, winners trophy and a £5 voucher for Garden Scene, Chapel Croft, Chipperfield at a ceremony in October.
Organisers, Kings Langley Parish Council, have not confirmed the date for the awards presentation.
The following people won awards in the categories listed below:
- Best pub display: The Old Palace, Langley Hill
- Best commercial premises display: Chiswell Pools Ltd, Hempstead Road
- Best Newcomer: Mrs K Barehead/Mr M Bentley
- Best outstanding feature: Mr and Mrs Brinn
- Best front and back garden: Rob Bright
- Best back garden: John North
- Best front garden: Gill and Alan Busby
- Best hanging basket: Mr and Mrs Bentley
- Best wildlife garden: Pam Litton
- Best High Street display: JOINT: Langley Butcher, High Street and Floral Image, Station Road
- Best large garden: Pat & Don Hansard
- Best large front garden: Miss D Holder
- Special Award: Ivan and Margaret Carter
The judging was carried out by Terry Simmonds from Garden Scene, Chipperfield and councillors from Kings Langley Parish Council.