Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
Business Link customers more than 91% satisfied with the service
10:23am Friday 6th August 2010 in Business Link
Local entrepreneurs continue to benefit from free business support
The latest figures from Business Link in the East of England show that when it comes to business support, the region’s businesses and entrepreneurs are reaping the benefits. From phone-based help to workshops, and one-to-one advice to online guidance, Business Link remains the place to go for support to start, run and grow a business.
In the first quarter of this financial year, overall customer satisfaction was rated at 91%* - showing that local SMEs continue to benefit from Business Link’s high quality and appropriate free advice. Amongst these satisfied customers were those engaging with a Business Link Adviser, with a reported satisfaction level of 92%.
In the year ending 31st March 2010, 6,711 businesses in the East of England region benefited from ongoing support from a Business Link Adviser – and the latest customer satisfaction reports show that this support is as valuable as ever. The independent study shows that 86% of customers engaging with a Business Link Adviser since April have reported a benefit to their business; an additional 6% stated that it was too early to tell.
Pat Smith, Chief Executive of Business Link in the East of England, says: “The latest figures are encouraging, as they show that local businesses and entrepreneurs really can depend on the Business Link service in all its forms; and that good business advice need not cost the earth.
“The team here in Herts is on-hand to provide the ongoing, face-to-face personal guidance that can prove a lifeline for the local business community. High customer satisfaction scores show that when it comes to finding the right level of support, Business Link is a service they can trust. From start-ups to established business, we are here to help, and I urge SMEs in Hertfordshire to make the most of the free, professional, and impartial support available.”
If you would like more information about the guidance available to you in Herts, including one-to-one advice from Advisers, online guidance, free workshops and telephone support, contact Business Link on 08457 17 16 15 or visit www.businesslink.gov.uk/east
*Independent customer satisfaction review, 1st April 2010 – 30th June
2010 About Business Link in the East of England:
- Business Link… the place to go for business support
- Business Link provides information, practical advice and support to help people to start, run or grow their businesses
- Our clients fall in to two main categories:
- Those running or working in established small and medium sized businesses
- Those who want to start their own business
- Both client groups can access independent, impartial and, in most instances, free help and support from Business Link in the form of:
- Free one-to-one help from an experienced Adviser (established businesses) or Enterprise Awareness Manager (start-ups)
- Workshops and briefings on a range of business subjects such as business planning, sales and marketing, legislation, developing people
- Telephone and online support through our Regional Information and Intelligence centre
- Business Link supports businesses and entrepreneurs in the 6 counties in the East of England: Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk
- Business Link is a government initiative to promote enterprise, funded in the East of England by the East of England Development Agency, who offer an extensive portfolio of business support in the region. For more information, go to www.bizmapeast.co.uk
Comments are closed on this article.