Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
Local businesses show their customers some love this Valentine’s Day
3:58pm Friday 11th February 2011 in Business Link
This Valentine’s Day, many of us will be concentrating on showing our loved ones how much we care. The latest survey by Business Link has shown that businesses in the region are no exception.
More than 94% of the businesses surveyed were confident that they provide a high level of customer satisfaction. Such strong confidence suggests that love is certainly in the air when it comes to local businesses and their customers.
Pat Smith, Chief Executive of Business Link in the East of England said: “When running a business it is important not to underestimate the value of excellent customer service. Delivering a high level of satisfaction not only encourages customer loyalty and repeat business, it attracts new customers and often some good PR as well.
“It is great news that local businesses are putting their customers first and providing a top quality service. Business Link is no exception, with customer satisfaction levels across all of our services currently independently rated at 91.6%.”
The survey also revealed that 60% of businesses in the region regularly measure customer satisfaction levels, encouraging feedback to help build on things that work and identify areas that may be lacking. 95% of businesses asked said their customers were able to contact them easily with feedback about products and services, with phone and email the most popular methods of communication with customers.
If you would like more free and impartial advice on providing excellent customer service, call Business Link on 08457 17 16 15 or visit www.businesslink.gov.uk/east.
About Business Link in the East of England:
- Business Link… the place to go for business support
- Business Link provides information, practical advice and support to help people to start, run or grow their businesses
- Our clients fall in to two main categories:
- Those running or working in established small and medium sized businesses
- Those who want to start their own business
- Both client groups can access independent, impartial and, in most instances, free help and support from Business Link in the form of:
- Free one-to-one help from an experienced Adviser (established businesses) or Enterprise Awareness Manager (start-ups)
- Workshops and briefings on a range of business subjects such as business planning, sales and marketing, legislation, developing people
- Telephone and online support through our Regional Information and Intelligence centre
- Business Link supports businesses and entrepreneurs in the 6 counties in the East of England: Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk
- Business Link is a government initiative to promote enterprise, funded in the East of England by the East of England Development Agency, who offer an extensive portfolio of business support in the region.
- T 08457 17 16 15 E email@example.com www.businesslink.gov.uk/east
Comments are closed on this article.