Presidents Cup Group B

Headstone Athletic booked a semi-final spot after an exciting 4-3 win over Woodside.

Athletic took a two-goal advantage early in the first half thanks to a double strike from Harry Healey, but their opponents were level before the break through a Shaun Tipper header and final solo goal from Joe McCarthy.

Shane Broader completed the comeback midway through the second period to put Woodside in front for the first time but the lead was shortlived as Headstone drew level through Tom O’Malley.

The game looked to be heading for a draw but in the final minute Headstone were awarded a penalty and Healey slotted home to complete his hat-trick and the seal win for his side.

A much-improved performance from Colne Valley was rewarded with a 2-0 win over Old Danes Athletic.

Valley took the lead ten minutes before the break thanks to Paul Saunders' short-range header.

The win was sealed four minutes into the second half when a Richard Williams header crashed in off the crossbar.

Presidents Cup Group A

Tudor Arms and Reed Rangers are both through to the last four after enjoying good wins on Sunday.

Arms easily overcame Kings Langley 10-1, with Luke Pocherty the star man as he scored five times. The other goals came from Dan Robertson, who struck a double, and singles from Calum O’Connor, James Roope and Gary Warn.

Steve Lovell netted Langley’s sole reward for their morning's efforts.

Reed had a 3-1 victory over Cassiobury Rangers.

Dean Hammill gave Reed the lead in the first half but the second period turned out to be a story of penalties.

First George Millihan scored his first goal for Reed, but minutes later Cassiobury were back in the game when Brima Johnson also found the net from 12 yards.

Johnson was then given the chance to equalise from the spot but he saw his penalty saved by Reed keeper Adrian Delaporte, allowing his side to wrap up the win with a goal from Jamie Speer.

Division One

Bottom-placed WD Athletic pulled off a shock win over the league leaders at the start of the day, FC Aps, to gain a first victory of the season.

Pat Turner was the star man for WD, scoring four times, including twice in the first half. But they were pegged back thanks to goals from Chris Cook and Dean Evans.

Turner put WD ahead again in the second half, this time from the penalty spot to complete his hat-trick.

Aps hit back and looked certain to win thanks to Cook and Aaron Morley, but WD netted twice in the last two minutes, with Turner scoring his fourth before Danny Hall struck the winner in the last minute.

Amici took advantage of Aps' defeat to take over the leadership with a 2-1 win over Pavillion Rangers.

Aziz Yousoof put Amici ahead from the penalty spot before Michael Martindale equalised.

Amici won the game after the break thanks to Josh McFarlane’s breakaway goal.

Aquis got the better of Inter by the odd goal in seven.

Jonathan Slupek and Murray Duff put Aquis ahead before their opponents scored three times in the second half through Nathan Khider, Lewis Cole and Stuart Dearlove.

But it was Aquis who took the points thanks to two goals in the last five minutes from Duff and Andy Smillie.

Chairman’s Cup Group A

There was another high-scoring affair between Watford Labour Club and Headstone Lions, with Lions winning 6-3.

The Labour goals came from John Barker, Robert Linsley and Paul Hurwood.

Ken Simmons Memorial Cup Group A

Evergreen Olympians booked a place in the semi-finals with a 9-0 win over Cassiobury Revolution.

Ken Simmons Memorial Cup Group B

This group has certainly earned the 'group of death' tag, with all three sides on three points after Oxhey Park edged out Colne Valley Reserves 2-1.

Perry Rogers put Valley ahead in the first half before Ashley Nolan equalised.

Charlie May scored what turned out to be the winning goal early in the second half.

Ken Simmons Memorial Cup Group C

Bovingdon got the better of Ebury Olympians 4-1.

James Graham put Ebury ahead just before half-time, but an own goal from Dev Patel two minutes into the second period levelled the scores.

The game looked to be heading for a draw until Matt McMahon scored a long-range goal with 11 minutes left and then Harry Woods and a second own goal wrapped up the win.