Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
Discuss today's game between Watford and Manchester City before, during and after the match
11:00am Saturday 5th January 2013 in Sport
The Watford Observer is hoping fans will enjoy interacting pre-match, during the game and after the final whistle has blown on our website.
Twitter users can contribute just by adding the #WatfordFC hashtag and for those of you not on the social networking site, you can still read the comments here and add your own views in the Observer's comment section below.
If you have any questions for our reporter about the match or other Watford- related matters then you can contact him via Twitter by tweeting @Observer_Owl.
- Man City went into the break 2-0 up after goals by Carlos Tevez and Gareth Barry.
- City took the lead on 25 minutes after John Eustace was booked for a foul 22 yrds from goal. Tevez generated superb power on his free kick to score in the far corner
- Fernando Forestieri had a chance to equalise immediately as he was through one-on-one but Costel Pantilimon saved low down to his left
- But City doubled their lead shortly before the break when Barry headed in a cross from the left
- Watford made six changes to their starting line-up. Nyron Nosworthy, Lloyd Doyley and John Eustace all came into the side after injury lay-offs
- Gianfranco Zola named Matej Vydra, Troy Deeney and Fernando Forestieri in the starting XI as part of a front three
- Manuel Almunia, Fitz Hall and Jonathan Hogg all have hamstring injuries. Almen Abdi has a pelvis problem and Watford said Tommie Hoban was rested
Manchester City: Pantilimon; Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Garcia, Barry, Milner, Silva; Tevez, Dzeko
Subs: Hart, Rekik, Nastasic, Sinclair, Lopes, Suarez, Balotelli
Watford: Bond; Doyley, Ekstrand, Nosworthy; Cassetti, Chalobah, Eustace, Pudil; Forestieri, Deeney, Vydra
Subs: Bonham, Neuton, Anya, Battocchio, Yeates, Bia, Geijo
Latest from Turf Moor and all things Watford
Watford Observer has no responsibility or control over the content on external blogging sites, but you can contact us if you have a complaint.