The Watford Observer is hoping fans will enjoy interacting pre-match, during the game and after the final whistle has blown on our website.
Twitter users can contribute just by adding the #WatfordFC hashtag and for those of you not on the social networking site, you can still read the comments here and add your own views in the Observer's comment section below.
If you have any questions for our reporter about the match or other Watford- related matters then you can contact him via Twitter by tweeting @Observer_Owl.
- Watford have made one change for today's match; with Daniel Pudil returning and Craig Forsyth dropping out of the squad.
- Jonathan Hogg and Fitz Hall are among those on the Watford bench
- New Nottingham Forest signing and former Watford striker Darius Henderson is on the bench
- Watford are looking to regain the tag as the best away side in the Championship during the next week
- The Hornets had the joint best away record in the division until last weekend, when Hull City drew 1-1 with Peterborough - but the Tigers have now played a game more.
- Watford are the highest scoring away team in all four divisions and will be hoping to extend that record away to Nottingham Forest on Saturday and at Bristol City on Tuesday.
- Forest are tenth in the Championship following Saturday’s 1-1 draw with rivals Derby County
Nottingham Forest line-up:
Darlow; Jara Reyes, Ward, Collins, Halford; Gillett, Cohen, Lansbury; Cox, Blackstock, Sharp
Evtimov, Harding, McGugan, Reid, Greening, Majewski, Henderson
Almunia; Doyley, Ekstrand, Nosworthy; Cassetti, Chalobah, Battocchio, Abdi, Pudil; Deeney, Vydra
Subs: Bond, Hall, Eustace, Yeates, Hogg, Geijo, Forestieri