Herts Sunday Intermediate Cup Round Five

Tudor Arms' County Cup run continues as they clinched a place in the quarter-finals after another impressive performance, this time a 3-0 away victory over St Margaretsbury United.

The first half was a tight affair with nothing much between the two sides as it ended goalless, but the second 45 minutes was an all together different affair as Tudor took control of the tie.

Jack Robertson broke the deadlock at the start of half and it gave the visitors the lift they needed. A second goal from Tom Inch soon followed and the win was completed by Robertson with his second of the game near the end.

Premier Division

Oxhey Rangers won a vital 'six-pointer' at the bottom end of the table with a 3-1 victory over Headstone Lions.

Rangers dominated the game from the start and went ahead thanks to a long-range free-kick from Jordan Aston-Woods and a second goal followed from Michael Martindale.

In the second half, Lions pulled a goal back through Darren Hartland but Rangers completed the win when Aston-Woods set up Darren Hessey for the third goal.

Kings Langley remain at the bottom of the table after they suffered a 4-1 home defeat by Old Danes Athletic.

Paul Sandhu got the Langley goal with the Old Danes efforts coming from Ferran Battaller, Chris White, Matt Boyd and Colin Spooner.

Division One

Woodlands United enjoyed a 5-3 victory over Brookside, who missed the chance to go top of the table for the first time this season.

The in-form James Brophy scored a brace with the other goals coming from Jordan Dunn, Steve Lawrence and Craig Hepwood.

Brookside, who trailed 3-0 early in the second half, made a fight of it, scoring through John Armitt, Jordan Cocomazzi and Marc Horn.

Roundbush are still looking for their first three points of the season after they suffered a narrow 3-2 home defeat to FC Revolution.

Bush took an early lead through Tommy White, who was gifted the goal when the keeper’s goal kick fell straight into his path.

Their opponents scored twice before the break through an Adam Rawlings penalty and first goal of the season from defender Joe Ray.

Bush levelled the game in the second half thanks to goal from Rob Hales but it was Revolution who got the winner with a well-taken effort by Lee Woodward.

Colne Valley Reserves and Meriden Ballers shared the spoils in a 2-2 draw.

After a goalless first half, Meriden took the lead on the hour from Graham Melsome.

With 15 minutes left, Lee Nichol’s corner was headed in by Andy McKenzie-Bell.

Meriden looked to have won the game thanks to a scrambled goal from Dan Thompson with five minutes to go but Valley equalised in added-on time through Dan Dyson.