Herts Sunday Senior Cup Round Five

Oakview booked their place in the semi-final after beating arch Watford Sunday League rivals St Josephs 2-1.

The decider came late in the game through Lee Armitt although Oakview had plenty of chances to put the match to bed.

Anthony Shepherd scored early in the second half for the victors but a thunderous header from Jon Lumm to had brought Joes level.

Gadeside Rangers’ cup run came to an abrupt end as they lost 3-0 to AFC Boars.

Herts Sunday Intermediate Cup Round Five

Division One leaders Mill End Sports beat FC Crescent 3-0 in the fifth round.

Adam Cadmore scored twice and Dean Brownsell once to put Mill End into the last eight where they will face Division Two title contenders Old Fullerians.

Fullers smashed Rosedale 7-2 to reach the quarter-finals.

Two own goals helped their cause, as well as two from Ben Williams and one each from Joe Rylett, Jon Schafe and Steve Pich.

Green Dragon were beaten 3-1 by Doves United with their consolation coming via Dean Parratt.

Herts Sunday Junior Cup Round Five

Racing Santandome recorded a 2-1 victory over fellow WSFL side Sun Postal United in a fierce fifth round encounter.

An own goal and one from Chris Dunne put Racing through while Sun’s scorer was Dan Parkes.

Premier Division

Only one match was played in the top tier which suited Oxhey Estates who increased their lead at the summit with a 5-0 away win against AFC Spartians.

Luke Beardsworth scored a hat-trick and there were further goals from Luke Lloyd and Chris Killer.

Division Two

An entertaining game ended with AFC Bushey beating Langleybury Cricket Club 4-3.

Mark Ferguson was on target twice for Bushey and there was also one each for Ryan Legge and Jason Blake.

Langleybury’s goals came from Dan Chitty, Danny Imlach and Liam Shutes.

Sun Postal Sports registered their first league win of the season after they saw off Hertsmere (Sunday) 2-1.

Graeme Olney and Louis Hakner secured Sun’s first victory in 11 matches while Michael Adeyeme netted for their opponents.

Division Three

Rickmansworth Rovers defeated Oxhey Lions 2-1 in a top-of-the-table clash.

Ricky’s scorers were Harry Wallace and Bert Squire-Adams while Louis Whitfield replied for the Lions.

Croxley FC Reserves acquired three points in a tight game, winning 2-1 away to RD FC.

Michael Gillman and Jamie Dunlop scored for Croxley and Michael Eales netted for RD.

Croxley are now ahead of third-placed Oxhey Lions by two points with a game in hand but still trail Ricky Rovers by seven points, albeit with two matches in hand.

AFC Oddfellows came away from Railway Arms with a 4-2 win.

Jason McHugh, Dale Freeman and Darren Birchill registered for AFC while Adam Bentley and Steve Bailey were on target for Railway.

Division Four

Three matches were postponed in this division but Rickmansworth Athletic were in action and they beat West Watford 4-0.

Nicky Thomas opened the scoring before doubling his tally from the penalty spot after he had been pushed in the back.

Shane Kitts and Michael Craggs then sealed the win which extends Ricky’s lead at the top to seven points.