WSFL Intermediate Cup

Rifle Volunteer's winning run finally came to an end as they were knocked out of the quarter-finals after a 3-1 loss to Evergreen.

The defeat also ends Rifle's defence of the trophy which they won last year.

Jamie Harper scored two goals and one from Jack Garrett were enough for Evergreen to progress to the semi-finals. Adam Doe scored for Rifle.

WSFL Junior Cup

Oxhey Lions enjoyed an impressive 4-1 away win against fellow Third Division side AFC Oddfellows to reach the semi-finals. There were two goals from Gav Shepherd and one each for Joe Shepherd and Liam Hanley. Scott Seamans scored the only goal for AFC.

Premier Division

Fifth-placed Bushey beat bottom club Hammer 4-2 thanks to goals from Ashley Dunn-Watts, Bradley Wadkins, Connor Flanagan and Omar Vassell.

Hammer's Danny Brennan kept his team in touching distance with two goals.

West Herts secured a valuable three points with a 2-0 victory at home to Gadeside Rangers. Both sides had chances in the first half but it was not until the 60th minute that the deadlock was broken.

Daniel Strachinaru was fouled inside the penalty area and captain Adam Randall stepped up to shoot high into the right-hand corner.

The lead was doubled 10 minutes later when a fine interchange of passes between Roger Lake and Laurence Olorunfemi saw Olorunfemi cut inside and fired home from the edge of the box.

Division Two

In an exciting and extremely close match, third-placed Old Fullerians beat second-placed Hammer Reserves 2-1.

The win places Fullerians two points behind the top two but with three games in hand over Hammer.

The scorers for the Old Boys were Niall Leung and Sam Parker while Jamie Tyas was on target for Hammer.

Fourth-placed Victoria were the top scorers on the day as they crushed seventh-placed Colne Valley 8-2.

Spencer Bellotti scored a hat trick and he was ably supported by Joe Cheshire and Jamie Beaumont, who both scored twice, and one from Andy Norman.

Colne's goals came from Patrick Francis and Luke Clark.

Division Three

Only one game was playable in Division Three and it produced a shock result as league leaders Rickmansworth Athletic were beaten 3-1 at home by Amici.

Amici's scorers were Dave Stewart, Bradley Thompson and Mark Montgomery with Bert Adams netting for Ricky.

Division Four

Leaders Rickmansworth Athletic had a real fight on their hands against seventh placed Sun Postal United but edged to a 3-2 win.

Ricky's goals were from Nicky Thomas, Shane Kitts and Scott Reeves while Liam Coles and Kevin Malski scored for Sun.

West Herts Reserves enjoyed a comfortable 7-2 win in difficult conditions away to Watford Town with two players grabbing hat-tricks.

Matt Jones and Chris Blunden both scored trebles and Ian Geddes added another to pile the problems on struggling Town.

Patrick Dunton and Joe Walton scored the goals for losing side.

Terry Devereux President's Cup

Croxley Green Community Centre struggled to beat Bushey Bimecc in the first round but eventually came through 4-3 in a thrilling encounter.

Robin Martin, Kevin Hoare, Andy Avis and Danny Tearle scored for Croxley.

Premier Division leaders Oxhey Estates had an even harder time beating Croxley FC but they also sneaked through 2-1.

Paul Danson and Roy Byron scored for Oxhey while Michael Sills hit the net for Croxley.

Invitation Cup – Round One

Langlebury Cricket Club had no problems in beating North Watford Thirds as they won 8-0.

Six Langlebury scorers saw Martin Absolom and Matthew Honey each score twice with David Best, Dan Chitty, Danny Imlach and Ryan Lock also on target.