Division One

Meriden Ballers have gone top of the table for the first time this season after taking maximum points from their two games with Inter on Sunday.

Ballers' rise to the summit is all the more impressive given they were second-from-bottom of the table in late October. Following the defeat to Watford Labour Club on November 3, they have won nine of their 12 games, drawing two and losing only one.

The first game saw Meriden win 3-2, but only after Inter goalkeeper Dave Willmer had incredibly scored twice.

Ballers looked on course for an easy win thanks to a brace from Tom Dettmer and one from Ryan Hall, but it was Wilmar who was to prove the unlikely star of the match.

His first goal came from a long free-kick into the Meriden area which was missed by everyone and flew into the net while his second was scored from a goal kick which bounced into the goal.

The second match saw a 3-1 win for Meriden with both Dettmer and Hall again on the scoresheet, supported by Jamie Seabrook. The Inter effort was scored by Chris Stead.

Hertfordshire Lions lost ground as they dropped their first points of the season after they could only take a single point from the double-header with Colne Valley Reserves.

The first game ended scoreless and Valley Reserves won the return thanks to a Perry Rogers goal in the last minute of the game.

FC Revolution are now in fourth place and still with an outside chance of taking the title following a 3-1 away win over Watford Labour Club.

Adam Rawlings, with a double, and one from James Waldron got the Revolution goals with Mark Hoffman replying for the home side.

Dynamo Croxley had a good morning's work as they made light work of bottom-placed Roundbush with a 4-0 and 6-0 win in their double header.

Ashley Dale-Jones scored twice in the first game, along with singles from Nick Wooding, Karl McCormick, Aaron Bright and Adam Willden.

James Graham got a double in the return with James Bolton and Ashley Dale-Johns also on target.

Woodlands United, whose form has dropped away dramatically, slipped to third bottom following a 1-0 home defeat to Cassiobury Revolution.

Callum Hearn’s 25-yard effort in the first half was enough to win the points for the visitors.

Premier Division

Headstone Athletic and Tudor Arms bounced back from their County Cup exits the previous weekend as they both took two wins from double headers.

Athletic have all but ended Evergreen Olympians' faint title hopes after 3-1 and 2-0 wins.

Joby MacDonald, Joe Spires and Chris Gough got the Headstone goals in the first game with Chris Wells replying for Evergreen.

In the return match Daniel Page and Anthony Ball were the Athletic target men.

Tudor easily swept aside mid-table Old Danes Athletic 5-0 in the first game with Jack Robertson and Lee Taylor both scoring twice and the fifth goal coming from Ben Collins.

The second match was a much different affair with Tudor leading 1-0 at half-time through Taylor. But two goals at the start of the second half from Joel Foskett and Joshua Burkes changed the game.

Those goals looked set to have a major change on the outcome of the title race until deep into injury time, when Arms scored twice through two Collins penalties to seal the win.

Elsewhere, Oxhey Rangers and Kings Langley drew 2-2.

Martin Sanasverio put Langley ahead in the first half before Dean Purdham and Ryan Walsh gave Oxhey the advantage. But it was not enough to take all three points as Tom Carter equalised with a penalty.