Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
Discuss today's game between Watford and Middlesbrough before, during and after the match.
12:00pm Saturday 6th October 2012 in Sport
The Watford Observer is hoping fans will enjoy interacting pre-match, during the game and after the final whistle has blown on our website.
Twitter users can contribute just by adding the #WatfordFC hashtag and for those of you not on the social networking site, you can still read the comments here and add your own views in the Observer's comment section below.
If you have any questions for our reporter about the match or other Watford- related matters then you can contact him via Twitter by tweeting @Observer_Owl.
- Middlesbrough win 2-1 thanks to a goal on 77 minutes when Scott McDonald cut across the area and found the bottom corner with a low drive.
- The Hornets spent the whole of the second half with ten men for the second game in a row after referee Steve Rushton believed Matej Vydra stamped on Nicky Bailey just before the break.
- Watford had taken the lead after 28 seconds when Matej Vydra intercepted Andre Bikey's backpass and whilst his effort was saved, Troy Deeney scored in the empty net.
- Middlesbrough were on the back foot for most of the opening half hour but equalised when Bikey won the initial header at a corner and Marvin Emnes applied the finish from close range.
- Alex Geijo came off the bench for his Watford debut
Almunia; Hoban, Hall, Neuton (Murray 81); Cassetti, Abdi (Yeates 68), Hogg, Chalobah, Pudil; Deeney (Geijo 57), Vydra.
Subs: Yeates, Doyley, Murray, Smith, Bond, Geijo, Ekstrand.
Steele; Hoyte (McDonald 39), McManus, Bikey, Friend; Haroun (Ledesma 65), McEachran, Leadbitter, Bailey; Jutkiewicz (Williams 76), Emnes.
Subs: Leutwiler, Hines, Halliday, Smallwood.
Comments are closed on this article.