Turner Trophies Challenge Cup Quarter-Final

Wellington Arms progressed to the semi-finals after a good 4-2 win at fellow Premier Division strugglers FC Crescent.

Two goals from Simeon Armstrong, plus one apiece from Ross Shorto and Mark Coffee saw them home. Barry Drewitt and Aaron O'Neil netted for Crescent.

WSFL Intermediate Cup

Division One oufit CK Guild couldn't make the most of home advantage as they were beaten by the odd goal in three by Division Two leaders Old Fullerians in their second round tie.

Ben Williams and Niall Leung saw Fullers through, with Karrim El-Janfali replying.

There was to be no upset in the quarter-final tie played as Mill End Sports, of Division One, won 4-2 at Division Two side Victoria thanks mainly to a fine hat-trick by Jordan Robinson plus a Stuart Derbyshire effort. Michael Cheshire scored both goals for the Vic.

WSFL Junior Cup Quarter-Final

A fine effort from Division Four strugglers Gadeside Rangers Reserves saw them triumph over fourth-placed Division Three side Hertsmere (Sunday) 3-2 through a Rakeim Blaize brace and one for Tom Mitchell.

Premier Division

There was only one fixture in the top flight but it proved the undoing of leaders Bushey, who crashed 4-1 at home to a reovering St Josephs for whom Ben Hammond scored twice, with Liam Sonner and Jamie Carter completing the win. Ashley Lewis replied for Bushey.

Division One

The two leading teams both had excellent home wins, with West Herts beating bottom side Green Dragon 4-0 through Roger Lake (2), Lawrence Olorunfemi and Martin Richardson.

AFC Spartians had a crushing 6-0 victory over Langleybury CC, with their top scorer Tom Horton cracking five goals and Darren Lancaster one.

A Michael East goal was enough to give Chorleywood Club the points at the expense of Old Garston Juniors.

Division Two

Hammer Reserves' upward momentum continued thanks to an impressive 7-1 victory at Dome Bar Area.

Gary Wicks hit a fine hat-trick, supplemented by goals from Marvin Andrews, Tom Board, Mark Smith and an own goal. Paul Della-Savina netted Bar's sole reply.

Bottom club Wellington Arms Reserves had their best result of the season when they thumped fourth-placed AFC Bushey 5-2.

Jake Woolhead and Scott Devonshire netted a brace apiece, with Craig Davies completing Arms' account. Sam Parker and Matt Green were on target for Bushey.

Division Three

AFC Oddfellows maintained their outside challenge when they narrowly defeated strugglers Oxhey Estates Reserves by the odd goal in seven after a cracking contest.

Connor Flanagan scored twice and one each by Gary Lynch and Darren Curtis just saw them get maximum points. An Andy Weller double and one from Wayne Gladdy were just not enough for Oxhey.

In another battle between the bottom clubs, The Pavillion saw off Woodlands United 2-0 thanks to efforts from Martin Bartlett and Sam Seymour.

Division Four

Oxhey Lions held on to top place after trouncing AFC Bushey Reserves 7-1.

Hat-trick hitting Joe Shepherd and two-goal Ollie Brinton did most of the damage, accompanied by singles from Mark Graham and Louis Whitfield. George Ray netted Bushey's consolation.

Second-placed Rickmansworth Rovers had a good 3-1 win against West Herts Reserves (Ian Gurney) through goals from Mack Argent Mallett and Harry Wallace.

West Watford's middle-of-the-table position was not challenged as they saw off Carpenders Park Rangers 4-0.

Dan Meadows, with a couple, Nafquat and Steven Harper-Smith all scored.