Ticket prices for Watford’s FA Cup tie away at Manchester City have been announced

First published in Watford FC News

Ticket prices for Watford’s FA Cup tie away at Manchester City have been announced.

An agreed 6,000 tickets have been allocated to Hornet’s fans for the match against the Premier League Champions which is takes place on Saturday, January 5.

Although a ticket sale start time is still yet to be confirmed the ticket prices are as follows:

South Stand - Lower Tier:

£15 - Adult

£10 - 65 & Over, 16-21 years

£1 - Under-16

South Stand - Upper Tier:

£20 - Adult

£15 - 65 & Over, 16-21 years

£1 - Under-16

Wheelchair / Ambulant Disabled:

As per Lower Tier, plus carer free of charge

Official Club Coach Travel:

£21 per place.

Coaches will leave Greenhill Crescent at 8.45am. They will not call at Vicarage Road Stadium.

Comments (34)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:36pm Wed 5 Dec 12

DuffmanWFC says...

Wow not only 6000 allocation but cheap too!
Wow not only 6000 allocation but cheap too! DuffmanWFC
  • Score: 0

1:45pm Wed 5 Dec 12

CARDIFFHORN says...

I'm totally gutted missing this.
I'm totally gutted missing this. CARDIFFHORN
  • Score: 0

4:03pm Wed 5 Dec 12

WessexLad says...

Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket.

However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?
Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket. However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas? WessexLad
  • Score: 0

4:12pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Holly68 says...

WessexLad wrote:
Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket.

However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?
ticket sales are not open yet, the official website will announce when it is so I'd imagine lots of people trying to get through.

Once tickets go on sale I guess they will have extra people on phones

Everyone will get a ticket, I wouldn't worry
[quote][p][bold]WessexLad[/bold] wrote: Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket. However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?[/p][/quote]ticket sales are not open yet, the official website will announce when it is so I'd imagine lots of people trying to get through. Once tickets go on sale I guess they will have extra people on phones Everyone will get a ticket, I wouldn't worry Holly68
  • Score: 0

4:17pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Boosey says...

CARDIFFHORN wrote:
I'm totally gutted missing this.
Me and you both, devastated.
[quote][p][bold]CARDIFFHORN[/bold] wrote: I'm totally gutted missing this.[/p][/quote]Me and you both, devastated. Boosey
  • Score: 0

4:24pm Wed 5 Dec 12

WessexLad says...

Holly68 wrote:
WessexLad wrote:
Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket.

However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?
ticket sales are not open yet, the official website will announce when it is so I'd imagine lots of people trying to get through.

Once tickets go on sale I guess they will have extra people on phones

Everyone will get a ticket, I wouldn't worry
Thanks, Holly, but the web site suggests otherwise.

It's unclear whether you're supposed to wait until ticket sales open, but if so and they're not answering calls in the meatime, why invite you to try again later?
[quote][p][bold]Holly68[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WessexLad[/bold] wrote: Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket. However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?[/p][/quote]ticket sales are not open yet, the official website will announce when it is so I'd imagine lots of people trying to get through. Once tickets go on sale I guess they will have extra people on phones Everyone will get a ticket, I wouldn't worry[/p][/quote]Thanks, Holly, but the web site suggests otherwise. It's unclear whether you're supposed to wait until ticket sales open, but if so and they're not answering calls in the meatime, why invite you to try again later? WessexLad
  • Score: 0

4:51pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Holly68 says...

WessexLad wrote:
Holly68 wrote:
WessexLad wrote:
Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket.

However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?
ticket sales are not open yet, the official website will announce when it is so I'd imagine lots of people trying to get through.

Once tickets go on sale I guess they will have extra people on phones

Everyone will get a ticket, I wouldn't worry
Thanks, Holly, but the web site suggests otherwise.

It's unclear whether you're supposed to wait until ticket sales open, but if so and they're not answering calls in the meatime, why invite you to try again later?
I'd wait until sales open, I can just imagine the ticket office running round like blue **** flies gearing up for the rush and not answering the phone right now
[quote][p][bold]WessexLad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Holly68[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WessexLad[/bold] wrote: Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket. However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?[/p][/quote]ticket sales are not open yet, the official website will announce when it is so I'd imagine lots of people trying to get through. Once tickets go on sale I guess they will have extra people on phones Everyone will get a ticket, I wouldn't worry[/p][/quote]Thanks, Holly, but the web site suggests otherwise. It's unclear whether you're supposed to wait until ticket sales open, but if so and they're not answering calls in the meatime, why invite you to try again later?[/p][/quote]I'd wait until sales open, I can just imagine the ticket office running round like blue **** flies gearing up for the rush and not answering the phone right now Holly68
  • Score: 0

5:28pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Harrydownunder says...

Holly68 wrote:
WessexLad wrote:
Holly68 wrote:
WessexLad wrote:
Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket.

However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?
ticket sales are not open yet, the official website will announce when it is so I'd imagine lots of people trying to get through.

Once tickets go on sale I guess they will have extra people on phones

Everyone will get a ticket, I wouldn't worry
Thanks, Holly, but the web site suggests otherwise.

It's unclear whether you're supposed to wait until ticket sales open, but if so and they're not answering calls in the meatime, why invite you to try again later?
I'd wait until sales open, I can just imagine the ticket office running round like blue **** flies gearing up for the rush and not answering the phone right now
Maybe the mean to try again much later
[quote][p][bold]Holly68[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WessexLad[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Holly68[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]WessexLad[/bold] wrote: Hopeless. According to the Club website, if you have a history of multiple booking for a single Fan ID, you should call the Ticket Office. My son lives in Manchester and has travelled down to several home games this year, so deserves to get a ticket. However, even though booking hasn't yet opened, it's impossible to get through. The 0844 number is answered, so you get charged for the call, then you wait for up to a couple of minutes with the meter running before being told that "the service is busy, please try later". Ideas?[/p][/quote]ticket sales are not open yet, the official website will announce when it is so I'd imagine lots of people trying to get through. Once tickets go on sale I guess they will have extra people on phones Everyone will get a ticket, I wouldn't worry[/p][/quote]Thanks, Holly, but the web site suggests otherwise. It's unclear whether you're supposed to wait until ticket sales open, but if so and they're not answering calls in the meatime, why invite you to try again later?[/p][/quote]I'd wait until sales open, I can just imagine the ticket office running round like blue **** flies gearing up for the rush and not answering the phone right now[/p][/quote]Maybe the mean to try again much later Harrydownunder
  • Score: 0

6:06pm Wed 5 Dec 12

lutondown says...

Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((()
But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and the 500-1000 doe hard away fans, not fair weather types.
Be good to see a full Vic this weekend mind.
Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((() But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and the 500-1000 doe hard away fans, not fair weather types. Be good to see a full Vic this weekend mind. lutondown
  • Score: 0

7:00pm Wed 5 Dec 12

GianlucaVialli the better italian says...

lutondown wrote:
Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((()
But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and theInteresting that you won't be attending, at least it gives more room for the loyal supporters.
[quote][p][bold]lutondown[/bold] wrote: Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((() But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and theInteresting that you won't be attending, at least it gives more room for the loyal supporters. GianlucaVialli the better italian
  • Score: 0

7:08pm Wed 5 Dec 12

lutondown says...

GianlucaVialli the better italian wrote:
lutondown wrote:
Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((()
But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and theInteresting that you won't be attending, at least it gives more room for the loyal supporters.Then you won't be there, as you are definitely fair weather,
But go start a cyber war with someone whose interested,
I'm royally annoyed that I miss this one but I will be at Burnley and Bristol. Will you?
[quote][p][bold]GianlucaVialli the better italian[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lutondown[/bold] wrote: Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((() But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and theInteresting that you won't be attending, at least it gives more room for the loyal supporters.[/p][/quote]Then you won't be there, as you are definitely fair weather, But go start a cyber war with someone whose interested, I'm royally annoyed that I miss this one but I will be at Burnley and Bristol. Will you? lutondown
  • Score: 0

7:15pm Wed 5 Dec 12

GianlucaVialli the better italian says...

lutondown wrote:
GianlucaVialli the better italian wrote:
lutondown wrote:
Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((()
But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and theInteresting that you won't be attending, at least it gives more room for the loyal supporters.Then you won't be there, as you are definitely fair weather,
But go start a cyber war with someone whose interested,
I'm royally annoyed that I miss this one but I will be at Burnley and Bristol. Will you?If you claim me to be fair weather then you are calling all season ticket holders fair weather. I won't physically be at burnley and Bristol but I will be there in spirit. Think of me when you are frisked down by the stewards.
[quote][p][bold]lutondown[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]GianlucaVialli the better italian[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lutondown[/bold] wrote: Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((() But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and theInteresting that you won't be attending, at least it gives more room for the loyal supporters.[/p][/quote]Then you won't be there, as you are definitely fair weather, But go start a cyber war with someone whose interested, I'm royally annoyed that I miss this one but I will be at Burnley and Bristol. Will you?[/p][/quote]If you claim me to be fair weather then you are calling all season ticket holders fair weather. I won't physically be at burnley and Bristol but I will be there in spirit. Think of me when you are frisked down by the stewards. GianlucaVialli the better italian
  • Score: 0

7:18pm Wed 5 Dec 12

lutondown says...

GianlucaVialli the better italian wrote:
lutondown wrote:
GianlucaVialli the better italian wrote:
lutondown wrote:
Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((()
But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and theInteresting that you won't be attending, at least it gives more room for the loyal supporters.Then you won't be there, as you are definitely fair weather,
But go start a cyber war with someone whose interested,
I'm royally annoyed that I miss this one but I will be at Burnley and Bristol. Will you?If you claim me to be fair weather then you are calling all season ticket holders fair weather. I won't physically be at burnley and Bristol but I will be there in spirit. Think of me when you are frisked down by the stewards.Lol. You want me to think of you while I'm being frisked? That's worrying gianpooper!
No I'm only calling you fair weather, simply because I can, and I did!
Ah God I'm getting drawn into another cyber war. You win, I'm off
[quote][p][bold]GianlucaVialli the better italian[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lutondown[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]GianlucaVialli the better italian[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lutondown[/bold] wrote: Perhaps I'm bitter because I miss this one as I'm on holiday ( seemed like a good idea at the time :-(((() But I've no doubt we will fill the 6k I only hope it's from the 11k regulars and theInteresting that you won't be attending, at least it gives more room for the loyal supporters.[/p][/quote]Then you won't be there, as you are definitely fair weather, But go start a cyber war with someone whose interested, I'm royally annoyed that I miss this one but I will be at Burnley and Bristol. Will you?[/p][/quote]If you claim me to be fair weather then you are calling all season ticket holders fair weather. I won't physically be at burnley and Bristol but I will be there in spirit. Think of me when you are frisked down by the stewards.[/p][/quote]Lol. You want me to think of you while I'm being frisked? That's worrying gianpooper! No I'm only calling you fair weather, simply because I can, and I did! Ah God I'm getting drawn into another cyber war. You win, I'm off lutondown
  • Score: 0

9:44pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Huntjb says...

Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?
Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble? Huntjb
  • Score: 0

10:54pm Wed 5 Dec 12

surreyhorn says...

Huntjb wrote:
Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?
Try selecting internet sales in category when ordering
[quote][p][bold]Huntjb[/bold] wrote: Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?[/p][/quote]Try selecting internet sales in category when ordering surreyhorn
  • Score: 0

10:54pm Wed 5 Dec 12

surreyhorn says...

Huntjb wrote:
Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?
Try selecting internet sales in category when ordering
[quote][p][bold]Huntjb[/bold] wrote: Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?[/p][/quote]Try selecting internet sales in category when ordering surreyhorn
  • Score: 0

11:03pm Wed 5 Dec 12

Travelling Hornet says...

Huntjb wrote:
Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?
I've just bought my ticket online, bit of a cuffufle but got there in the end.
Only if you are a season ticket holder can you buy at the moment .
Also you need to click ' Internet Sales' bottom left of screen!!!
[quote][p][bold]Huntjb[/bold] wrote: Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?[/p][/quote]I've just bought my ticket online, bit of a cuffufle but got there in the end. Only if you are a season ticket holder can you buy at the moment . Also you need to click ' Internet Sales' bottom left of screen!!! Travelling Hornet
  • Score: 0

7:42am Thu 6 Dec 12

allgood says...

No panic I doubt we will take more than 3 thousand judging by turn out at big games in recent years.
I remember Everton away first prem game in 2006. Our fans chanted your support is F*****G S**T, their fans just pointed at the empty top tier. One said to me after the game he was surprised we couldn't sell our allocation for our first game back
No panic I doubt we will take more than 3 thousand judging by turn out at big games in recent years. I remember Everton away first prem game in 2006. Our fans chanted your support is F*****G S**T, their fans just pointed at the empty top tier. One said to me after the game he was surprised we couldn't sell our allocation for our first game back allgood
  • Score: 0

8:58am Thu 6 Dec 12

bigdave8 says...

'Take 3 thousand ' !!!! What !!!' We will easily sell out and fast . Playing one of the best teams in the world at one of the best stadiums with a decent chance of winning ( ok gone too far ha ha ). This is our big day out this season! now we are going up automatic we will miss out on the wembly playoff final trip ; ) . Completely different to Everton away in August when most of us are away on holiday . Win or lose we are on the booze!
'Take 3 thousand ' !!!! What !!!' We will easily sell out and fast . Playing one of the best teams in the world at one of the best stadiums with a decent chance of winning ( ok gone too far ha ha ). This is our big day out this season! now we are going up automatic we will miss out on the wembly playoff final trip ; ) . Completely different to Everton away in August when most of us are away on holiday . Win or lose we are on the booze! bigdave8
  • Score: 0

11:37am Thu 6 Dec 12

Northenhorn says...

Live in Manchester so very excited about going to this game with my two kids. However, will have to wait my turn for tickets as only managed four away games this season (including Burnley next week) and often buy at the gate. Will be devastated if i can't get tickets - although thankfully know some City members so may have to watch sitting on my hands. Anyone know if there is an oppotunity for more tickets if we sell 6,000, as stadium likely to be fairly empty?
Live in Manchester so very excited about going to this game with my two kids. However, will have to wait my turn for tickets as only managed four away games this season (including Burnley next week) and often buy at the gate. Will be devastated if i can't get tickets - although thankfully know some City members so may have to watch sitting on my hands. Anyone know if there is an oppotunity for more tickets if we sell 6,000, as stadium likely to be fairly empty? Northenhorn
  • Score: 0

3:20pm Thu 6 Dec 12

francowatford says...

Northenhorn wrote:
Live in Manchester so very excited about going to this game with my two kids. However, will have to wait my turn for tickets as only managed four away games this season (including Burnley next week) and often buy at the gate. Will be devastated if i can't get tickets - although thankfully know some City members so may have to watch sitting on my hands. Anyone know if there is an oppotunity for more tickets if we sell 6,000, as stadium likely to be fairly empty?
Hi Northhorn,

I Accidentally purchased two adults tickets in different rows if you are interested in buying them from me. I actually wanted an adult and a child next to eachother! lol Booking tickets is not my strong asset, that's the gf's job. Let me know if interested. This is alos for anyone else that is interested in buying two tickets.
[quote][p][bold]Northenhorn[/bold] wrote: Live in Manchester so very excited about going to this game with my two kids. However, will have to wait my turn for tickets as only managed four away games this season (including Burnley next week) and often buy at the gate. Will be devastated if i can't get tickets - although thankfully know some City members so may have to watch sitting on my hands. Anyone know if there is an oppotunity for more tickets if we sell 6,000, as stadium likely to be fairly empty?[/p][/quote]Hi Northhorn, I Accidentally purchased two adults tickets in different rows if you are interested in buying them from me. I actually wanted an adult and a child next to eachother! lol Booking tickets is not my strong asset, that's the gf's job. Let me know if interested. This is alos for anyone else that is interested in buying two tickets. francowatford
  • Score: 0

3:38pm Thu 6 Dec 12

francowatford says...

i have 2 spare tickets if anyone is interested...kosrep@

yahoo.com”
i have 2 spare tickets if anyone is interested...kosrep@ yahoo.com” francowatford
  • Score: 0

3:38pm Thu 6 Dec 12

francowatford says...

francowatford wrote:
Northenhorn wrote: Live in Manchester so very excited about going to this game with my two kids. However, will have to wait my turn for tickets as only managed four away games this season (including Burnley next week) and often buy at the gate. Will be devastated if i can't get tickets - although thankfully know some City members so may have to watch sitting on my hands. Anyone know if there is an oppotunity for more tickets if we sell 6,000, as stadium likely to be fairly empty?
Hi Northhorn, I Accidentally purchased two adults tickets in different rows if you are interested in buying them from me. I actually wanted an adult and a child next to eachother! lol Booking tickets is not my strong asset, that's the gf's job. Let me know if interested. This is alos for anyone else that is interested in buying two tickets.
i have 2 spare tickets if anyone is interested...kosrep@

yahoo.com”
[quote][p][bold]francowatford[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Northenhorn[/bold] wrote: Live in Manchester so very excited about going to this game with my two kids. However, will have to wait my turn for tickets as only managed four away games this season (including Burnley next week) and often buy at the gate. Will be devastated if i can't get tickets - although thankfully know some City members so may have to watch sitting on my hands. Anyone know if there is an oppotunity for more tickets if we sell 6,000, as stadium likely to be fairly empty?[/p][/quote]Hi Northhorn, I Accidentally purchased two adults tickets in different rows if you are interested in buying them from me. I actually wanted an adult and a child next to eachother! lol Booking tickets is not my strong asset, that's the gf's job. Let me know if interested. This is alos for anyone else that is interested in buying two tickets.[/p][/quote]i have 2 spare tickets if anyone is interested...kosrep@ yahoo.com” francowatford
  • Score: 0

3:45pm Thu 6 Dec 12

france50 says...

i live in warrington, burnley will be my fourth away day been bolton, blackburn, blackpool,, dont worry we can pick tickets up in two weeks time when the rush has gone. (i hope)
i live in warrington, burnley will be my fourth away day been bolton, blackburn, blackpool,, dont worry we can pick tickets up in two weeks time when the rush has gone. (i hope) france50
  • Score: 0

3:53pm Thu 6 Dec 12

francowatford says...

france50 wrote:
i live in warrington, burnley will be my fourth away day been bolton, blackburn, blackpool,, dont worry we can pick tickets up in two weeks time when the rush has gone. (i hope)
i have 2 spare tickets if anyone is interested...kosrep@

yahoo.com these two will be delivered to my home addres soon if you interested, first come first serve and all that jazz
[quote][p][bold]france50[/bold] wrote: i live in warrington, burnley will be my fourth away day been bolton, blackburn, blackpool,, dont worry we can pick tickets up in two weeks time when the rush has gone. (i hope)[/p][/quote]i have 2 spare tickets if anyone is interested...kosrep@ yahoo.com these two will be delivered to my home addres soon if you interested, first come first serve and all that jazz francowatford
  • Score: 0

4:16pm Thu 6 Dec 12

1TrueHornet says...

FrancoWatford, i've emailed your yahoo adress. Are the tickets still up for grabs?
FrancoWatford, i've emailed your yahoo adress. Are the tickets still up for grabs? 1TrueHornet
  • Score: 0

4:16pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Northenhorn says...

francowatford wrote:
francowatford wrote:
Northenhorn wrote: Live in Manchester so very excited about going to this game with my two kids. However, will have to wait my turn for tickets as only managed four away games this season (including Burnley next week) and often buy at the gate. Will be devastated if i can't get tickets - although thankfully know some City members so may have to watch sitting on my hands. Anyone know if there is an oppotunity for more tickets if we sell 6,000, as stadium likely to be fairly empty?
Hi Northhorn, I Accidentally purchased two adults tickets in different rows if you are interested in buying them from me. I actually wanted an adult and a child next to eachother! lol Booking tickets is not my strong asset, that's the gf's job. Let me know if interested. This is alos for anyone else that is interested in buying two tickets.
i have 2 spare tickets if anyone is interested...kosrep@


yahoo.com”
Kosrep - unfortunately need three tickets together. One for me and two for my boys. Have been spending the last few years getting City and United out of their heads by taking them to as many away games in the northwest as possible (Bolton, Barnsley, Leeds, Burnley, Blackpool etc. over the past couple of years), but they have still NEVER seen them win! I went to Wednesday this seaon but couldn't take them due to it being a school night! Hopefully City game will change that. Thanks for the offer though.
[quote][p][bold]francowatford[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]francowatford[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Northenhorn[/bold] wrote: Live in Manchester so very excited about going to this game with my two kids. However, will have to wait my turn for tickets as only managed four away games this season (including Burnley next week) and often buy at the gate. Will be devastated if i can't get tickets - although thankfully know some City members so may have to watch sitting on my hands. Anyone know if there is an oppotunity for more tickets if we sell 6,000, as stadium likely to be fairly empty?[/p][/quote]Hi Northhorn, I Accidentally purchased two adults tickets in different rows if you are interested in buying them from me. I actually wanted an adult and a child next to eachother! lol Booking tickets is not my strong asset, that's the gf's job. Let me know if interested. This is alos for anyone else that is interested in buying two tickets.[/p][/quote]i have 2 spare tickets if anyone is interested...kosrep@ yahoo.com”[/p][/quote]Kosrep - unfortunately need three tickets together. One for me and two for my boys. Have been spending the last few years getting City and United out of their heads by taking them to as many away games in the northwest as possible (Bolton, Barnsley, Leeds, Burnley, Blackpool etc. over the past couple of years), but they have still NEVER seen them win! I went to Wednesday this seaon but couldn't take them due to it being a school night! Hopefully City game will change that. Thanks for the offer though. Northenhorn
  • Score: 0

4:18pm Thu 6 Dec 12

1TrueHornet says...

FrancoWatford, i've emailed your yahoo adress. Are the tickets still up for grabs?
FrancoWatford, i've emailed your yahoo adress. Are the tickets still up for grabs? 1TrueHornet
  • Score: 0

4:22pm Thu 6 Dec 12

francowatford says...

Travelling Hornet wrote:
Huntjb wrote: Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?
I've just bought my ticket online, bit of a cuffufle but got there in the end. Only if you are a season ticket holder can you buy at the moment . Also you need to click ' Internet Sales' bottom left of screen!!!
i have two spare if interested
kosrep@yahoo.com
[quote][p][bold]Travelling Hornet[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Huntjb[/bold] wrote: Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?[/p][/quote]I've just bought my ticket online, bit of a cuffufle but got there in the end. Only if you are a season ticket holder can you buy at the moment . Also you need to click ' Internet Sales' bottom left of screen!!![/p][/quote]i have two spare if interested kosrep@yahoo.com francowatford
  • Score: 0

4:24pm Thu 6 Dec 12

1TrueHornet says...

Travelling Hornet wrote:

Huntjb wrote: Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble?
I've just bought my ticket online, bit of a cuffufle but got there in the end. Only if you are a season ticket holder can you buy at the moment . Also you need to click ' Internet Sales' bottom left of screen!!!
i have two spare if interested
kosrep@yahoo.com”

Am interested, have emailed you!
Travelling Hornet wrote: Huntjb wrote: Not able to get an tickets online despite having ID. Anyone else having trouble? I've just bought my ticket online, bit of a cuffufle but got there in the end. Only if you are a season ticket holder can you buy at the moment . Also you need to click ' Internet Sales' bottom left of screen!!! i have two spare if interested kosrep@yahoo.com” Am interested, have emailed you! 1TrueHornet
  • Score: 0

4:35pm Thu 6 Dec 12

france50 says...

thanks 4 the offer but need at less 5 so will wait abit.
thanks 4 the offer but need at less 5 so will wait abit. france50
  • Score: 0

6:05pm Thu 6 Dec 12

Moffathornet says...

I will need two adult tickets. As a few of you have mentioned I've only been able to get to some of the northern games and Bristol city when back visiting folks. Not the 5 the Wfc web site was looking for from this season though. Think will have to wait unless any spares going??
I will need two adult tickets. As a few of you have mentioned I've only been able to get to some of the northern games and Bristol city when back visiting folks. Not the 5 the Wfc web site was looking for from this season though. Think will have to wait unless any spares going?? Moffathornet
  • Score: 0

6:26pm Thu 6 Dec 12

goldanboy says...

I wouldn't worry, I am always amazed at how many season ticket holders don't go to any away games, even big cup games. Even though we are playing good football and playing against a quality opposition, I think as long as you don't leave it too late, you should be alright. I'd be more nervous if we were playing Man Utd. I'm waiting til next week so i can take some family with me.
I wouldn't worry, I am always amazed at how many season ticket holders don't go to any away games, even big cup games. Even though we are playing good football and playing against a quality opposition, I think as long as you don't leave it too late, you should be alright. I'd be more nervous if we were playing Man Utd. I'm waiting til next week so i can take some family with me. goldanboy
  • Score: 0

7:50am Fri 7 Dec 12

Harry the 1st says...

How come all the comments about that train have been removed???
How come all the comments about that train have been removed??? Harry the 1st
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree