Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting WO to 80360, or email us
Live your best life
I tell people that I am occasionally delusional. That I dream dreams bigger than my dreams. Makes no sense to most but what I mean to say is that for me, it’s important to imagine things well outside of your comfort zone and box of normality. At the time it feels like a false belief. When I look back on what I am most proud of in my life (she says at the grand old age of 39!), I can pin point the time when the idea for change/improvement was born. At the time, it seemed crazy to me and was definitely crazy to whoever was around me. However, I followed through with my thoughts/ideas and they soon came to fruition. If it’s not crazy, it’s boring. Also, one person’s crazy is another person’s normality. Be different, be unique, be delusional.
Best regards Harjit Sarang
In this section
- Co-parenting – artificial insemination at home
- Step Parent Rights
- Tony and Barrie Drewitt Barlow - surrogacy
- Fertility Law / Parenting Law
- Donor Agreements / Co parenting agreements
- Shall I move away to stop my ex seeing our child?
- Pay your lawyers what you think they are worth. No more hourly rate!
- Divorce season
- Divorce and family law
- Family law advice about children