NOTICE OF PROPOSAL THE HERTSMERE BOROUGH COUNCIL (KEMP PLACE OFF-STREET PARKING PLACES) ORDER 2020Notice ID: WAT1877655
HERTSMERE BOROUGH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF PROPOSAL THE HERTSMERE BOROUGH COUNCIL (KEMP PLACE OFF-STREET PARKING PLACES) ORDER 2020
NOTICE is given that the Hertsmere Borough Council, (pursuant to arrangements made with Hertfordshire County Council) proposes to make the above named Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 to introduce a new off-street parking places Traffic Regulation order to enable enforcement of restrictions within council owned car park in Kemp Place, Bushey.
The general effect of the Order will be to:
1. Revoke the previous off-street parking places order.
2. Manage car parking requirements of the Council.
3. Introduce parking charges in Kemp Place car park with the provision of free two hour parking, Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6.30pm
Up to 2 hours - Free
2 to 3 hours - £2.20
3 to 4 hours - £3.20
4 to 5 hours - £4.20
Over 5 hours - £5.20
4. Introduce new articles to enable the use of pay by phone and card payments in the car park.
5. Formalise restrictions on parking bays.
6. Formalise the use of business parking permits and discretionary permits in the car park.
Documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposals are held on deposit at the Central Reception, Hertsmere Borough Council, Civic Offices, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1WA. Due to the current COVE) 19 emergency, in particular the restrictions imposed on population movement, the documents may be viewed online from 16th October 2020 at
by selecting transport, streets and parking or you may request a copy of the documents by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
General enquiries relating to the proposals should be referred to Tunde Ogunro, Traffic Engineer, Tel 0208 207 2277 or Email: parkbig.poDcy@hertsmere.
Objections to the proposals should be made in writing to Traffic Engineer, Parking Policy, Hertsmere Borough Council, Civic Offices, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1WA by 9th November 2020, quoting reference KP-CP and stating the grounds on which they are made. Letters of support will also be received during this time.
Sajida Bijle Managing Director
16th October 2020 HERTSMERE