The Town and Country Planning (Development Procedure) (England) Order 2015 Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990, Sections 67 & 73Notice ID: WOR2010903
The Town and Country Planning (Development Procedure) (England) Order 2015 Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990, Sections 67 & 73
Application Types: P - Planning Permission, L - Listed Building Consent SL - Affecting the setting of a Listed Building, AC - Affecting a Conservation Area, RW - Affecting a public right of way
204027 - L & SL Remove asbestos roof, replace with slate tile and roof window. Replace windows and front door. Douglas fir lap board to gable wall. Satellite dish to rear. Florence House, Staunton on Wye. 210243 - SL Workshop for agricultural machinery. Crown House, Canon Pyon. 210460
- L & SL Remove asbestos roof, replace with slate tile and roof window. Replace windows and front door. Douglas fir lap board to gable wall. Satellite dish to rear. Florence House, Staunton on Wye.
- SL Workshop for agricultural machinery. Crown House, Canon Pyon.
- SL Alterations and extensions to incorporate annexe. Redwood House, Grove Farm Rd, Llangrove. 210198 - SL Change of use of land to a glamping site and associate!] facilities, vehicular access ana parking area. The Fold, Land west of Whitehouse Farm, Turnastone. 210353 - AC Extension; replace two Velux roof lights with dormer windows; enlarge other windows. Applecroft, Manley Crescent, Pembridge. 203468 - P Creation of a designed wetland complex to provide tertiary treatment of the outflow from Dilwyn Sewage treatment works. Land at Dilwyn Common E342410 N254987, Dilwyn. 210574 - P Reserved matters following outline approval 164009 (Application for variation of a conditions 5,22,24 and 33, and removal of condition 13 of planning permission S123075/O) Reserved Matters for appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of a building for B1c/ B8 use. Moreton Business Park, A49 from Moreton Business Park to Hitherbush, Moreton-On-Lugg. 210203 - P SL Conversion of ground and first floor garage into seperate dwelling. Waterloo Cottage, Hillington. 210640 - P Removal of condition 5 and the variation of condition 16 of application 163902. Condition 5 is not necessary and is not reasonable. Condition 16 - extension of hours by 1 hour. Crumplebury Farm, Whitbourne. 210319 - L SL Works to the building to facilitate the creation of a flat on the first floor. Jazz Hair Studio the Old School, Burgess Street, Leominster. 210305 - RW 5 no. dwellings and associated works. Land at Chasewood Meadow, Fernbank Road, Ross-on-Wye. 210255
- P SL Agricultural workers dwelling with garage. Land at Grove Farm, Wormelow. 210271 - L SL AC Drill a hole in kitchen wall (exterior) for extraction ducting. Remove a section of timber floor to expose an existing stairwell, renovate and repair the cellar floor and walls and replace PVCu door and window fittings with timber. 8 New Street, Ledbury. - P SL Two dwellings. Land to the rear of Hill View Villas, Coughton. 204572 - SL P Unit 2. General purpose agriculture and dry manure store Oakchurch Farm, Staunton on Wye. 204573 - SL P Unit 1. Dry manure store Oakchurch Farm, Staunton on Wye. 210167 - P RW Alteration and conversion of three buildings to holiday lets, removal of existing Dutch barn, erection of extension to barn 1, formation of parking, landscaping, drainage and erection of a mixed-use storage building. Land at Lower Skenchill, Llanrothal Road, Llanrothal. 210088 - RW Conversion of redundant barn to a 2-bed dwelling. Parklands, Bullocks Mill, Lyonshall. 210327 - SL AC Proposed change of use from betting office (sui generis) to adult gaming centre (sui generis) 23-24 Commercial Street, Hereford. 210328 - AC SL Proposed illuminated fascia panel and illuminated projecting sign 23-24 Commercial Street, Hereford. 210192 ? L & SL Proposed replacement of seven windows. The Homestead, Putley, Ledbury.
the plans and documents can be viewed online at the Council's Customer Service Centres or via the following link
Comments can be made during the period of 21 days beginning with the date of the publication of this notice quoting the relevant number:
* By the website: Using the online comment form
* By e-mail to:
* By post to: Planning Services, P0 Box 4, Hereford, HR4 OXH
All personal data held is processed in accordance with data protection law. For further information please see our website
MARC WILUMONT, Acting Assistant Director for Regulation, Environment & Waste Services, Economy & Place Directorate