The Harrow (Off-Street Parking Places) (No. *) Traffic Order 20**Notice ID: WAT2111039
London Borough of Harrow Old Redding
The Harrow (Off-Street Parking Places) (No. *) Traffic Order 20**
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above-mentioned Order under sections 35 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by section 8 of and Part 1 of Schedule 5 to the Local Government Act 1985.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to designate Harrow View Point, Old Redding as a Off-Street Parking Place.
3. The Order shall specify that;
a. the hours of operation of the Off-Street Parking Place would be 8.00 a.m. to 11.30 p.m. Monday to Sunday inclusive;
b. there would be controls on parking, waiting and other activities within the Off-Street Parking Place;
c. no charges will apply.
4. A copy of the proposed Order, of a map of the relevant area and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order can be inspected until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published online at
or alternatively at Greenhill Library, Perceval Square, College Road, Harrow, HA1 1GX between 10.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
5. Further information may be obtained by contacting the Transportation Service at
6. Persons desiring to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management at transportation®
quoting reference 21-17, before the aforementioned date.
Dated 10 June 2021
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA