SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991Notice ID: WAT2112417
SECTION 14(1)(a) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY BANNED RIGHT & LEFT TURN - SHEEPCOTE ROAD
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to facilitate utility works.
1. The order may be cited as The Harrow (Sheepcote Road) Temporary Traffic Order 2021, and shall be operational between 08:00hrs and 17:00hrs on 14th June 2021 and shall remain in effect until 25th August 2021 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 25th June 2021.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from;
(a) turning right into access road leading to Halfords, Sheepcote Road;
(b) turning left into access road leading to Halfords, Sheepcote Road;
(c) turning right into Sheepcote road from access road leading to Halfords.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a traffic warden;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the utility works.
4. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a traffic warden.
5. Diversion route - c) turn left from access road and exit roundabout at its 4th exit.
Dated 10th June 2021
Head of Service - Parking & Network Management PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA