ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (ALDENHAM ROAD, CHALK HILL & PINNER ROAD, WATFORD) (PROHIBITION OF WAITING) ORDER 2021 WBC Order No. 21/06Notice ID: MFN0624534
WATFORD BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (ALDENHAM ROAD, CHALK HILL & PINNER ROAD, WATFORD) (PROHIBITION OF WAITING) ORDER 2021 WBC Order No. 21/06
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Watford Borough Council, acting as agents for Hertfordshire County Council have made the above-mentioned Order under sections 1,2,3 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effects of the Order are to introduce No Waiting at Any Time (double yellow line) restrictions in place of the existing No Waiting Mon-Sat 8am-6:30pm (single yellow line) restrictions at the following locations on and within the immediate vicinity of the Bushey Triangle gyratory system;
- Aldenham Road - Chalk Hill - Pinner Road
The parts Of THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (OXHEYAND BUSHEY ARCHES AREA) (PROHIBITION & RESTRICTION OF WAITING, LOADING & UNLOADING) ORDER 1998 as described in Schedule 2 to this Order are to be revoked.
3. The Order will come into operation on Monday 18th October 2021. Copies of the Order may be inspected on the Council's website at
or by emailingTID@Watford.gov.uk
. General enquiries relating to the Orders should be referred to the Transport & Infrastructure Team Tel. 01923226400 or emailTlD@watford.gov.uk
4. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Orders, or of any of the provisions contained in them, on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or on the grounds that any requirement of the Act or any instrument made under it has not been complied with in relation to the Orders, may within 6 weeks of the date of this Notice apply to the High Court for this purpose.
Andy Smith, Head of Transport & Infrastructure, Town Hall, Watford, Herts WD17 3EX
10th September 2021