LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW GRANGE AVENUE PROPOSED NO ENTRY POINTNotice ID: WAT0240617
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW GRANGE AVENUE PROPOSED NO ENTRY POINT AT THE SOUTH-WESTERN JUNCTION WITH UPPINGHAM AVENUE
THE HARROW (PRESCRIBED ROUTE) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned order under Section 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers. The general effect of the orders would be as follows;
2. The Harrow (Prescribed Route) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201 * proposes to introduce a no entry point at the south-western junction of Grange Avenue and Uppingham Avenue. It is proposed to prohibit vehicles from entering Grange Avenue at its junction with Uppingham Avenue. Pedal cycles will be permitted to enter Grange Avenue at this location via the use of a segregated cycle channel, to be created by a small traffic island construction.
3. The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201 * proposes to extend the existing at any time waiting restrictions on both sides of Grange Avenue by a further 10 metres, to prevent obstructive parking in the vicinity of the proposed traffic island and run-over area.
4. A copy of the proposed orders, including documents such as plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposals, are available for inspection at request between 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the civic centre. They are available for inspection until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date of this notice. Further information can be obtained by telephoning 020 8424 1535, visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
5. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and sent to the address below, quoting reference DP2017-14 and received not later than 9th August 2017. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made.
Dated 20th July 2017 David Eaglesham
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA