THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (STMARY'S, CHURCH STREET, WATFORD) (OFF-STREETPARKING PLACE) ORDER 2017Notice ID: MF0251147
THE BOROUGH OF WATFORD (STMARY'S, CHURCH STREET, WATFORD)(OFF-STREETPARKING PLACE)ORDER 2017
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Watford Borough Council in order to relieve or prevent congestion has made the above mentioned Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and in accordance with Part 6of the Traffic Management Act 2004 in order to regulate the use of the St Mary's, Church Street, Car Park, Watford. The general effect of the Order is to introduce parking controls in the St Mary's, Church Street car park as described below:-
1) To designate the St Mary's, Church Street Car Park as an Off-Street Parking Place;
2) to designate the car park for theexclusive use of disabled persons who's vehicle displays a valid blue badge;
3) to limit the maximum stay during the operating period of the Order of 8am to 6:30pm, to 3hours with no return within 2hours.
4) to require vehicles parking in the car park to park wholly within marked parking bays;
5) to make provision for specific bays within the parking place to be available only to specified vehicles as indicated by signs or surface markings adjacent to the area or parking bays.
A copy of the Order which comes into operation on Monday 11 December 2017 may be examined between 8.45 am and 5.15 pm on Mondays to Thursdays and 8:45 am and 4:45 pm on Fridays at the Customer Service Centre, Town Hall, Watford, WD17 3EX. General enquiries relating to the proposals should be referred to Brian Scott Tel. 01923 226400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order, or of any of the provisions contained in it, on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or on the grounds that any requirement of the Act or any instrument made under it has not been complied with in relation to the Order, may within 6weeks of the date of this Notice apply to the High Court for this purpose.
Transport &Infrastructure f?-||L_£| ^______
Section Head ffiWS njHJfiirU
Watford Borough Council Vili./ ¦JOfJOyG'H
8December2017. Q^!£7 COUNCIL