THE HARROW (PROHIBITION OF STOPPING OUTSIDE SCHOOLS)(AMENDMENT NO. 3) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 66) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018Notice ID: WAT0636535
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW THE HARROW (PROHIBITION OF STOPPING OUTSIDE SCHOOLS)(AMENDMENT NO. 3) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018 THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 66) TRAFFIC ORDER 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Prohibition of Stopping Outside Schools)(Amendment No. 3) Traffic Order 2018 Introduces school keep clear stopping prohibitions outside and opposite the entrance to Avantl House School, Common Road, Stan more. The times of operation are 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
3. The Harrow (Waiting and Loading restriction)(Amendment No. 66) Traffic Order 2018 extends the existing at any time waiting restriction on the south-east side of Common Road, to meet the existing
bus stop clearway, to the south-west of the Avantl House School entrance.
4. A copy of the orders, which will come Into operation on 28th May 2018, including documents giving more particulars of the orders, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the orders were made.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.qov.uk/ trafficorders or by scanning the QR code below.
Dated 24th May 2018
Head of Traffic, Highways, and Asset Management PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA