Firefighters were rushed to an address in Rickmansworth as a fridge had caught fire.

Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue were called to a property in Moor Lane around 10.50pm on July 31.

Fire crews from Rickmansworth fire station attended and found a fridge “well alight” to the rear of the property.

A hosereel and lighting was used to extinguish the fire.

The fire service said on twitter: “@A07Fire attended Moor Lane in Rickmansworth and extinguished a fridge that was well alight to the rear of a property. Hosereel and lighting was used.”