The Watford Sunday League will have finalists in both the Herts Junior and Intermediate cups after both Everett Rovers and Evergreen won their semi-finals to secure visits to the County Ground in Letchworth in April.

Herts Sunday Junior Cup Semi-Final

Everett won the all-WSL semi-final, beating the higher ranked Bushey Rangers 3-1.

Rovers started brightly and were unlucky not to take the lead early on when a back pass to the Bushey goalkeeper went under his foot which caused a scramble towards the goal, with Reece Cameron toe-poking the ball just wide of the far post.

But Cameron was not to be denied when he opened the scoring minutes later with a flicked header at the near post which sailed into opposite corner of the goal.

Everett created more chances as Mark Hansard and Barry Mitchell both went close, but Bushey equalised when a long free-kick was launched into the penalty area and George Davies headed home to make it 1-1 at half-time.

The game turned in the second half thanks to two Everett substitutions which gave them more control of the game.

Cameron scored his second to restore the lead after being put through by Luke Preedy, slotting the ball home inside the box.

A further substitution by Everett introduced Tom Owen, who scored six goals in his previous outing and found the net again, calmly putting the ball over the advancing keeper to wrap the game up with five minutes remaining.

Everett now face Two Chimneys from the Hitchin Sunday League in the final on April 15.

Herts Sunday Intermediate Cup Semi-Final

Evergreen beat Blacksmith’s 3-1 away to reach the final, although they will have to wait until this weekend to see who they will face on April 8 as the game between Apollo and Dun Cow was postponed.

The victors went ahead when a partially cleared corner was returned by Ollie Cripps for Al Jokiel to knock down for Tom Verbena to score from eight yards out.

But the lead didn’t last long as when Evergreen were caught appealing for hand ball, the Blacksmith’s right winger swung over a cross that flicked off an Evergreen head before it cannoned into an opponent and into the net for a bizarre equaliser.

Despite the blow, Ben Adams restored the lead when he attacked down the right and struck a shot that found its way in via a deflection.

The second half was dominated by Evergreen and they scored a third when Jokiel cut in from the left and slotted home to seal the victory.

Ken Simmons Memorial Cup Semi-Finals

Railway Arms caused an upset as they beat AFC Batchworth 3-2, just two weeks after suffering a 6-2 defeat to the same team in the league.

AFC’s defeat means they have suffered two semi-final losses in a month, having also been knocked out of the Junior Cup.

Railway had a clear game plan from the start, stopping their opponents from playing their passing game, as they hassled and harried them from the first whistle until the last, although they did ride their luck on occasions.

They went ahead after five minutes when Jack Merrix scrambled the ball over the line, after AFC failed to clear a corner.

That advantage was doubled after 32 minutes when following another scramble, Connor Flanagan was able to turn the ball into the net.

The second period was one-way traffic at times, with the Railway goal living a charmed life as they survived two good appeals for a penalty before Craig Mathieson ran through and slotted home midway through the half.

Batchworth rattled the crossbar from the edge of the area in a frantic period, but following a swift counter-attack Joe Perrin swept home the ball to restore his side’s two-goal advantage.

The game was not over though, and with three minutes left Shaun Wheeler scored with a well-taken effort from just inside the six-yard box, but Arms managed to hold on for the win.

They will face FC Unicorn in the final at Oxhey Jets on April 15 after they beat Batchworth 4-0.

The First Division side had the game wrapped up in the first half thanks to a devastating period.

Louis Soper gave Unicorn the lead netting from 15 yards out after good work from Jamie Calvin and Callum O'Connor.

Soper returned the favour for O’Connor to double his side’s lead, and the game was effectively ended as a contest when Calvin fired the ball into the bottom corner of the net.

A fourth goal followed after the break when O'Connor scored his second following a flick on by Calvin.

Premier Division

Oakview beat old rivals St Josephs 5-0 to keep a 10-point lead at the top of the table.

Adam Lowton opened the scoring with a left-foot volley, Lewis Putman then took his tally for the season so far to 40 goals with a hat-trick, before Tom Inch rounded off the win with a right-footed volley.

Fox & Hounds are at the head of the chasing pack as they beat West Herts 7-0, who remain at the foot of the table as they once again failed to convert early chances before falling apart.

Tom O'Connor struck a hat-trick, with the other goals coming from Ciaran Walsh, Josh Noyes, Joe Davies and an own goal.

The other two games ended in draws as Reed Rangers were held 1-1 at home by Rickmansworth Town - Ashley Lawrence scoring for Reed and T. Gibson for the visitors - whilst Rifle Volunteer and Chorleywood Club played out a goalless stalemate.

Division One

The First Division is turning into a very tight race with just six points separating leaders Evergreen from FC Unicorn, who are third from bottom.

The shock result of the whole season in the division came as Croxley thrashed Compasses North 9-2.

Jack Wilson was star of the show with a double hat-trick, Chris Monasteries grabbed a brace and super sub Chris Thorn hammered in the ninth.

Ryan Malone scored both of the goals for Compasses, who remain in third place in the table.

Langleybury CC leapfrogged over Colne Valley into fourth place after a 5-1 win; Matt Honey and Robbie Edgar before scoring braces and one from Paul Masters, whilst Valley’s goal came from Chris Blunden who also missed a penalty to level the scores at 2-2.

Cassiobury Rangers are also on 18 points with Langleybury and Colne Valley after a 4-1 win over bottom-placed RD FC.

Rangers went ahead through Jamie McDougall's close-range finish. The lead was soon doubled by Joe Mortimer, who rifled home after being slipped through by Sam Mortimer.

RD pulled one back when Sean Donelly beat the offside trap, but Cassiobury scored twice more in the second half as Mark Fergusson headed home from a corner and Joe Mortimer lobbed the keeper from 25 yards.

Division Two

FC Woodside’s hopes of winning the title are slipping away after they suffered defeat to Ardent by the odd goal in seven.

Drew Snailham, Michael Griffin and Joe Fox scored for Woodside, but their opponents took the points through Charlie Salvage’s brace and one each from Glenn Rawlings and James Wilkinson.

Ripstone beat Rickmansworth Athletic 6-1 in a game between two mid-table teams who don’t have much left to play for in the league.

Will Keddy scored the goal for Athletic, who were out-gunned by hat-tricks from Matt Elgey and Lee Culverhouse.

Division Three

The only game in the division saw Inter beat Hertfordshire Lions 2-1 as goals from John Pescher and Nathan Khider out-weighed Louis McNamara’s effort for Lions.

Division Four

Leaders South Oxhey suffered a 4-2 home defeat to NW FC.

Bradley Bridges and Jason Hexton were on target for South Oxhey, but their opponents took the points through a Nathan Jeffs brace and one each for Kamram Arshad and Shakeb Ali.

South Oxhey’s local rivals Oxhey Athletic are up into third place after they beat Chess United 5-0 through Matt Westwood’s hat-trick and two from Jay Jarvis.

The other game ended in a 1-1 draw between Sun Postal Sports and Garston Athletic; James Harvey and Luke Everitt with the goals.

Invitation Cup Group C

A goal from Connor Murphy was enough to give Oxhey Rangers the win over AC Little Silhouette of Milan and leave them top of the group with four points from two games.