Kings Langley’s impressive revival continued with a fourth successive win after defeating Hendon 3-1 on Tuesday night.

Their recent form has helped take them up to 12th in the Southern League Premier Division South and moved them well clear of the bottom three.

Hosts Kings coped with the wet conditions much better than Hendon and went close through Mitchell Weiss but his shot was saved by goalkeeper Danny Boness.

The deserved breakthrough came after 25 minutes when Weiss embarked on a mazy dribble and his 20-yard shot squirmed under Boness.

But Hendon levelled the contest shortly afterwards when Cole Brown fired past Alex Tokarczyk.

Steve Conroy’s side were awarded a penalty when Rene Howe was brought down in the area and Luke Tingey was sent off for the challenge. Stevie Ward sent his spot-kick straight down the middle to restore their lead.

The hosts clinched the points in the final 20 minutes when Luke Wade-Slater pounced on the counter-attack to score for the fourth match in a row.

Kings Langley will bid to secure a fifth consecutive victory tomorrow when they host Basingstoke Town before visiting Beaconsfield on Tuesday night.

Northwood suffered a 3-0 defeat at Bedfont Sports in the Bostik League South Central on Tuesday.

Charlie Postance headed the hosts ahead at half-time before he added his second of the game after the break.

A late penalty from David Pitt rounded off the scoring.

Northwood won 3-2 at Chipstead on Saturday after getting off to a fast start.

The opener came after 14 minutes when Kyran Worrell converted from a tight angle for his first senior league goal.

A poor back pass then allowed Andrew Ofosu to pounce and add their second goal.

Sam Bell gave the hosts hope with an effort just before the break but a counter-attack resulted in Worrell tucking home his second of the match.

Jake Robinson pulled one back in the last ten minutes but the visitors held out for the win.

Ninth-placed Northwood entertain Chalfont St Peter in the league tomorrow.

Berkhamsted kept in touch with the leading clubs in Division One Central after a 1-0 win at AFC Dunstable at the weekend.

The Comrades made a bright start with Will Summerfield denied by a save from Connor Sansom.

Dunstable were reduced to 10 men when Ryan Frater was dismissed for a bad challenge on Summerfield.

Berko made the extra man count and grabbed the winner when Max Farrelly headed home from a corner.

Berkhamsted, fourth in the division, face third-placed Corby Town tomorrow.