Premier Division

The only game in the top flight to survive the weather saw Evergreen secure a fourth league victory of the season and put a healthy seven points between themselves and the bottom four with a 2-0 win over West Herts.

The Stags had the better of the opening 20 minutes of the contest but it was the home side who opened the scoring when Evergreen keeper Luke Simpson rolled the ball to full-back Kyle Rimmer. He played it to Matt Godchild who passed to Al Jokiel and the right winger cut inside before finding Ben Adams to fire into the roof of the net.

The victory was confirmed in the second half when Jake Colley won the ball and played it forward to Sam Robins who laid it off for Matt Smart to score from 20 yards.

Division One

FC Unicorn defeated Cassiobury Rangers 4-2 to cut leaders FC Woodside’s lead at the top of the table to four points, and with three games in hand.

Unicorn won the game thanks to a four-goal blitz in the opening 25 minutes.

They opened the scoring when Alfie Devane’s pas was collected by Jamie Calvin whose low and hard cross was converted by Luke Peerless.

The lead was soon doubled as a half-cleared corner arrived at the feet of Luke Habbijam, he stood up the ball to the back post where Danny Warwick crashed a header home.

Warwick netted his second of the game five minutes later, firing into the bottom corner from 12 yards after Calvin crossed at the second attempt after seeing his initial effort blocked.

And three goals were to become four when some good work from the Unicorn midfield saw the ball arrive at Calvin’s defeat, he beat an opponent and after seeing his first shot blocked made no mistake with the rebound.

Cassiobury pulled one back before the break when first-half substitute Mehmet Maden netted with a cross-cum-shot after some good work from Rob Ladmore to net with his first touch.

Rangers stepped it up a little in the second half and scored a second when Aidan Lesslie curled a fine shot into the top left of the goal from the edge of the box.

At the other end of the table Langleybury CC secured a vital three points in the relegation six pointer against Croxley with a 3-1 win.

Connor Sills was the Langleybury star man, netting a hat-trick. He started his scoring early as the fifth minute and went onto complete it with two further goals in the first 25 minutes.

Croxley battled back but all they had to show for their efforts at the end of the 90 minutes was a goal from Thomas Hughes, who smashed the ball home during the second half.

Junior Cup Quarter-Final

Fourth Division strugglers Skyline caused a major upset as they defeated Third Division ACS Milan 2-1 and became the first side to book a semi-final berth.

Goals from Dylan Stewart and a screamer from Jordan Austin were to enough to see off the challenge of their higher-ranked opponents who replied thanks to a goal from Scott Monaghan.

Intermediate Cup Quarter-Final

AFC Bedmond defeated fellow First Division side North Watford 3-0 with goals from Louis Hakner, Pat O'Boyle and Thomas Emery.

Herts Sunday Junior Cup Quarter-Final

Oxhey Athletic’s County Cup run was ended by AFC Goffs Athletic with a 5-1 defeat, Conor Murphy with the sole high point of the morning for the visitors.