Premier Division

Reed Rangers took over at the top of the Watford Sunday League on goal difference after a 5-1 away win over St Josephs, while Oakview beat FC Unicorn 3-1.

After an even opening period Reed broke the deadlock when a Dom David effort was deflected into the goal by a Joes defender.

The advantage was doubled five minutes later when Bradley Sweeney scored from close range.

The game was put beyond the home side after the break when George Nicholas set up Sweeney for his second and his team’s third.

St Josephs pulled one back shortly after thanks to a penalty from Alex Ward, but two goals from Nick Kerley in the final 15 minutes sealed the victory.

Oakview were given a tough fight by newly-promoted Unicorn before making sure of their win.

Unicorn squandered a couple of decent chances in the opening minutes whilst at the other end Jack Bridges made a couple of good saves to deny Oakview before they took the lead when Alfie Barrett converted from a corner.

Unicorn enjoyed a period of pressure after the interval and it was rewarded when Jamie Calvin’s cross was flicked on by Callum O’Connor and Jack Bishop headed home.

But Oakview were to be back in front within 10 minutes when Lewis Putman skipped past some challenges before firing home.

Their opponents pressed for the equaliser but were again unable to take the chances they created.

As Unicorn committed more men forward, they were caught out when Lee Armitt slotted into the bottom corner to complete the scoring.

Evergreen are in fourth place after a second win of the season, defeating Old Fullerians 5-2.

The home side took an early lead when a quick free-kick by Joss Dunham released Jamie Robertson for him to slam home his first goal in 10 years.

Evergreen then stepped off the pedal, allowing their opponents to gain the initiative and they equalised when a Craig Totton free-kick from the right was headed in by Daniel Woosley.

The Fullers scorer then doubled his tally with a strike from around 30 yards after receiving the ball from Charlie Munroe.

Evergreen levelled two minutes into the second half through Matt Smart, racing onto a through ball from Ryan O'Sullivan.

But for all the chances the hosts created, they failed to take them until Hadyn Critchell-Ward was introduced. He changed the game, firstly by clinically making it 3-2 following a good run by Ben Adams.

It was to prove the pivotal goal and Evergreen went on to add a fourth from Aleks Jokiel, again after good work by Critchell-Ward, and then Smart scored his side’s fifth.

Chorleywood Club came from 2-0 down to take a point from their encounter with Rifle Volunteer.

Rifle went ahead through Ish Ehui after a chipped pass from Lewis Koch.

The lead was doubled when a flick round the corner from Ronnie Blagden set Ross Bennett down the wing and his cross was met on the volley by Ehui to net his second.

But two goals in a five-minute spell turned the game on its head, first when Tom Shaw scored for the home side followed by a goal from Ewen Reeves.

Chorleywood then had a glorious chance to win the game with five minutes left but a penalty was saved by Rifle keeper Tony Cornick.

Division One

In what looks to be a very competitive division, Maple Cross are the early front runners with three straight wins after an impressive 4-1 victory over Ardent.

Tom Horton gave Cross an early lead but Ardent drew level when Dwayne Duncan scored with a chip from around 30 yards out.

Jack Hodgins was the star performer for Cross. Having marshalled the defence against a string of dangerous attacks, he was in the right place in the other box to restore his side’s lead.

Nathan Davis then converted a penalty which was followed by a late goal from Trent Skapetis to seal the three points.

Bushey Rangers are in second place after they came from two down to draw with Everett Rovers.

After a goalless first half, strikes from Jake Knight and a well struck free-kick from Craig Scott looked to have given Everett the points.

But James Henney headed Bushey back into the game 15 minutes from time before George Davis equalised with what turned out to be the final kick of the contest, slotting into an empty net after Gary Yerby had beaten the Everett keeper to a through ball.

Cassiobury Rangers have a second win of campaign following a 5-3 victory over North Watford.

Rangers had the better of the first half, scoring three without reply thanks to a penalty from Joe Mortimer, Taylor Osunsedo before Mortimer got his second just before the break.

North Watford scored twice early in the second half thanks to deflections, before Cassiobury took back control with further goals from Osunsedo and Aidan Leslie, only to concede a late third.

Langleybury CC got off the mark with a 7-3 win over West Herts.

Greg Cook put Langleybury ahead after 10 minutes before Tiago Campos equalised for the home side. Oliver Ilott then restored Bury’s advantage just before the break.

The Stags collapsed after the interval as the visitors scored five times in quick succession through Ilott to complete his hat-trick, two from Josh Spinks and one from Matt Honey.

West Herts pulled two goals back late on through Khodi Cain and Kevin Adewunmi.

AFC Leavesden and Fox & Stone shared the points after a 3-3 draw.

Terry Piper’s free-kick gave the home side the lead but Fox took a 2-1 lead into the break thanks to goals from Joe Hardie and Bradley Thompson.

Leavesden looked to have won the game in the second half after Lucas Halligan headed in a loose ball from a corner before Jack Carter made it 3-2. But with time running out Matt Elgey scored after the home defence failed to clear a corner.

Division Two

It is tight at the top with four sides all on six points.

Oxhey Spartans are the leaders thanks to superior goal difference after a 6-1 win over ERFC.

Jordan Aston-Woods led the way with a brace, with Joe Brown, Liam Coles, Luke Jerome and Liam Hanley also on target.

The Victoria are right on Spartans’ tail, by virtue of two fewer goals, after an 8-2 triumph over Chess United.

Dan Bourne netted a hat-trick and Michael Wood, Todd Armstrong, Michael Lipman, Dean Brinton and Charlie Parker got the other goals. Dan Anderson and Cameron Murray replied for the home side.

Bennetts End Rovers are in third place after a 2-1 win over Dome Bar. Lee Puddephatt and Danny Roberts netted with Chris Dunn replying for Dome.

Ruben Gnomes’ two goals were the difference for Croxley as they beat Woodlands United 1984 2-1, whilst ACS Milan overcame Bushey Sports Club 3-2.

David Donnelly, Matt Gibsone and an own goal secured the points for ACS as Rob Gradwell got both Bushey replies.

Division Three

Skyline have made a lightening start to the season with two wins out of two following a 6-0 victory over Hertfordshire Eagles thanks to a Shoaib Ali hat-trick and further goals from Micah Burton, Jordan Austin and Asif Khan.

SOCA also made it two wins out of two with a 5-2 success at the expense of Watford Athletic.

The goals were shared around between Tyler Connor, Connor Chapman, Pearse White, Charlie Cole and Richard McCrossan, with Connell Russell and Daniel Walsh scoring for Athletic.

RBL Croxley are the third side to win both their games to date, but for the second game running they had to come from behind before getting the better of Batchworth 5-3.

Croxley trailed 1-0 at the break following a George Jeffrey goal after 13 minutes, but RBL turned the game on its head with three goals in the opening 12 minutes of the second half.

Dean Alexander then made it 3-2, but two further RBL goals ensured Greg Campbell’s last-minute effort was only a consolation.

Darren o’brien looks like an excellent signing for RBL from Woodlands, as he notched a hat-trick, with Jamie Livy adding the other two.

White Horse beat Inter 3-0 thanks to Charlie Vos, Craig Putman and Floyd Thompson, whilst Sun Sports and Woodside Wanderers shared the points after a 3-3 draw.

Two-goal Dion Belle and Daniel Moss were on target for Sun, with Marcelo Souza, David Flannery and Tom Carter securing a point for their opponents.